Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard - Kendall (NSW) #78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A recent document says in the two days after William vanished, Porter's car was recorded passing the Kew southbound camera on the morning of September 13, 2014, and the north- and south-bound cameras at Port Macquarie, the next day.

Significantly, investigators have also obtained evidence placing Porter at Port Macquarie Hospital the day William was last seen in the foster nanna's yard.

I wonder if they have any other point to point footage from further afield (and north) over those few days??

And any footage from the 11th, to suggest RP did pick up FA, at lunchtime that day as alleged by DP ???

IMO

but he (DP) says he never left home that day & that FA left with RP @ around 12pm on the 11/12 ( Thursday - FA denies this see exchange below ) , coming back sometime on the 13th .

FA's x exam of DP

DP : Thursday 11/9/12 you were working on the buses, RP picked you up at 12pm

FA : " That again not correct Mr Parish, police have evidence"

Coroner : I've read all the information Mr Abbott.
I wonder if we will hear FA’s alleged alibi, in full, at the next tranche???

Especially if he is disputing what DP has stated from the 11th ….

The one thing, that does possibly fit with the DP version of events, is that allegedly FA’s phone showed no movement over those 3 days ….

IMO

I wonder if we will hear FA’s alleged alibi, in full, at the next tranche???

Especially if he is disputing what DP has stated from the 11th ….

The one thing, that does possibly fit with the DP version of events, is that allegedly FA’s phone showed no movement over those 3 days ….

IMO
I do wonder if FA gave evidence in closed court, just doesn't make sense that he was able to x exam who ever he wanted.

The coroner said many times , that he would have a chance to talk ( or words to that effect )

From memory, the only people who he x examined was people who knew him........

I think "Steve" from the Ch7 doco appeared in closed inquest court. Because I read that his identity was protected by court order.

imo

(Will add the link if I find it again)

ETA link:
Case witness Steve, whose true identity is suppressed by a court order, claims a lot of evidence points to Abbott.

I do wonder if FA gave evidence in closed court, just doesn't make sense that he was able to x exam who ever he wanted.

The coroner said many times , that he would have a chance to talk ( or words to that effect )

From memory, the only people who he x examined was people who knew him........
IIRC the reason he was able to question others, was that he chose to legally represent himself as a POI called to give evidence at the inquest.

Convicted paedophile Frank Abbott, who lived in northern NSW before he was jailed for child sex offences, has been representing himself at the inquest from prison.

At one stage, I found a reference paper on the legal recommendations of how an inquest should proceed, and it recommended the main POI should be called last …. And this is how I thought they were proceeding with Abbott ..

IMO

I think "Steve" from the Ch7 doco appeared in closed inquest court. Because I read that his identity was protected by court order.

imo

(Will add the link if I find it again)

ETA link:
Case witness Steve, whose true identity is suppressed by a court order, claims a lot of evidence points to Abbott.

SA he was in court in person. His identity is suppressed. He was called a " protected " witness.

IIRC the reason he was able to question others, was that he chose to legally represent himself as a POI called to give evidence at the inquest.

Convicted paedophile Frank Abbott, who lived in northern NSW before he was jailed for child sex offences, has been representing himself at the inquest from prison.

At one stage, I found a reference paper on the legal recommendations of how an inquest should proceed, and it recommended the main POI should be called last …. And this is how I thought they were proceeding with Abbott ..

IMO
He was always going to give evidence, it was said many times in open court.

He was always going to give evidence, it was said many times in open court.
This isn’t the original “paper” I found on the main POI going last at an inquest…. but it says basically the same thing ….

If the inquest is still headed in the same direction, then I am guessing that FA may be the last witness to be called … (unless the inquest itself throws up something / or someone else in the meantime, or during the next tranche ... )

IMG_1252.png

A

That's not "Steve" SLoUTH.

"Steve" is linked to the DP's property @ Herron's Creek
Oh thanks !!!!

So two “protected witnesses” then …. ???? (Or unnamed witnesses)
(I will need to update the witness list… )

”Steve” from the 7 Doco and linked to DP property ….

And

The original “Mr Anonymous“ who owned the property with the communications tower on it ….

Do I have that correct now.??

Last edited:
Oh thanks !!!!

So two “protected witnesses” then …. ????
(I will need to update the witness list… )

”Steve” from the 7 Doco and linked to DP property ….

And

The original “Mr Anonymous“ who owned the property with the communications tower on it ….

Do I have that correct now.??

BBM
He wasn't a protected witness ( just that he doesn't seem to be named at all in MSM ( not that I can see anyway ) , so just being cautious & not naming him ;) )

And there was the murder of Margaret Cox...where FA was seen covered in scratches around the same time as she was found .....

In 1996, three days after Ms Cox went missing, the Northams dropped into Johns River and noticed Abbott sporting large scratches on his arm.
"(My husband) said 'What happened to your arm?' and Frank just said 'Oysters'," Mrs Northam told the NSW Coroners Court.
"But they didn't look like oyster scratches to me.
"They're more than just random scratches. These were more probably seven or eight marks on the arm, more like finger marks ... (something) had gouged skin out."
In a police statement tendered at the inquest, Mrs Northam describes the "gouge marks" as "long and straight" and looking "a few days old as they had a kind of feisty look that wounds get before they start to heal".
She told the inquest Abbott never said he had anything to do with Ms Cox's death.

I was reading an article about FA last night.

CO infers that they were also looking at FA for the death of Susan Isenhood. She was 22 years old and disappeared in Oct 1985. (CO says 1986, but several other articles quoting Susan's family say 1985).
Susan's remains (bones) were found 17 years later in the Kiwarrak State Forest, south of Taree.
Susan was last seen hitchhiking in Mayfield.

imo

I'm wondering if anyone who attended this tranche noticed the FFC's reactions to FA and DP? Was there any recognition in her that either was the driver of the teal car? I imagine that if she had a strong reaction to recognition of a car, then she would have an even stronger reaction to someone she recognised driving the car the day WT disappeared. MOO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back