Australia Australia - William Tyrrell Disappeared While Playing in Yard, Kendall (NSW), Sept 2014 #76

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it's a DRAMATIC twist ... and so far it's a load of old news rehashed. IMO, the panel is underwhelming. This program confirms for me why I haven't bothered turning on the TV for years.

Well, that turned out to be your typical tabloid television. So much for cuts and bruises.

That -- TWIST -- yet again. :rolleyes:

Will the case be solved?

Caroline “it has to be solved”
Charlie “in my experience no it won’t but you never lose hope”
Other journo whose name I forget “it will be solved but I think it will take a long time, I hope I see it my lifetime” Me too mate, me too.

So why was the bio mothers comments not shown to us until now?

I can maybe understand that back in 2015 they wanted to keep the focus away from FF if they were so certainly cleared.

Was it the police keeping it suppressed? Or journalistic judgement?

And what has triggered this late release? Could have released it years ago! Is it just deemed "safe" now??

Anyone watching that would think very differently about the bio Mum (to what the trash tabloids have been presenting, and were allowed to present).... why not let her have her emotional say sooner?

Was it because she came across as very genuine? While the FF interview conducted by police was by comparison less raw and done (by necessity, I guess?) in the shadows?

Last edited:
So 7 spotlight was a bust. The only thing I took from it was how much real feeling you get from the bio mum's interview than you do from the FM imo
If it was me and years later I was still being accused, with no proof, I would most likely be acting rather aloof and maybe a bit careful and standoffish. I'd probably be feeling a bit angry and annoyed and fed up.

And not "like you would expect someone to act" So they say.

You know, kind of like Lindy Chamberlain

After years of demonising someone, how do you think they would act ?

Will the case be solved?

Caroline “it has to be solved”
Charlie “in my experience no it won’t but you never lose hope”
Other journo whose name I forget “it will be solved but I think it will take a long time, I hope I see it my lifetime” Me too mate, me too.

Mark Morri of the Daily Telegraph and he seems to specialize in interrupting others, especially CO.

Even though the channel 7 spotlight segment didn’t contain much new information, seeing Williams bio mother again was heart wrenching. That emotion is raw pure grief, not fabricated or constructed in any sense. The poor young girl was only 23 when she had William. Imagine if the resources were instead used to help those precious children stay with their non abusive but troubled parents, William would still be alive today.

I imagine that the foster mother who appears to be very focused on her spotless image as a foster carer beyond reproach didn’t like the bio mothers claims of William having bruises, snotty noses and clothing inadequate for weather conditions. I want to know why facs placed these children with such inexperienced negligent and allegedly abusive foster parents.

Last edited:
If it was me and years later I was still being accused, with no proof, I would most likely be acting rather aloof and maybe a bit careful and standoffish. I'd probably be feeling a bit angry and annoyed and fed up.

Honestly IMO I feel it has been years of demonising the bio parents and it's only a recent turn on the Fosters.
And I'm not saying how someone should act, just theirs appears to be a lot more actual emotion coming from the bio mum IMO. Bio mum's one sentence of "please don't hurt him" or words to that effect, I can't remember exactly elicited actually tears from me. I can't say the same to anything that has ever left the foster mum mouth

Honestly IMO I feel it has been years of demonising the bio parents and it's only a recent turn on the Fosters.
And I'm not saying how someone should act, just theirs appears to be a lot more actual emotion coming from the bio mum IMO. Bio mum's one sentence of "please don't hurt him" or words to that effect, I can't remember exactly elicited actually tears from me. I can't say the same to anything that has ever left the foste7
So why was the bio mothers comments not shown to us until now?

I can maybe understand that back in 2015 they wanted to keep the focus away from FF if they were so certainly cleared.

Was it the police keeping it suppressed? Or journalistic judgement?

And what has triggered this late release? Could have released it years ago! Is it just deemed "safe" now??

Anyone watching that would think very differently about the bio Mum (to what the trash tabloids have been presenting, and were allowed to present).... why not let her have her emotional say sooner?

Was it because she came across as very genuine? While the FF interview conducted by police was by comparison less raw and done (by necessity, I guess?) in the shadows?
The entire media framing has been around the faux grief of the foster mother JMO. The bio mother who displays real grief has not been given the same air time.

Regardless of what happened to William one thing is clear; his bio mother is the real victim here. She had her baby taken and lost and she will never recover. Her grief and emotion cannot be falsified. It pulls at the heart strings because it’s authentic. Any mother can see that.

... claims of William having bruises, snotty noses and clothing inadequate for weather conditions.

So all those things might just be unfortunate. Kids do bruise from play / they sometimes shrug off their warm clothes /and get stuffy noses for sure! / etc.... IMO, it would depend on how often this happened, severity of the bruises, etc

The loss of "motor skills" is something else. Not something someone would necessarily come up with if they were just complaining about the fostering situation.

Loss of motor skills would relate to a more constant effect or conditions?

Quite a particular thing for the bio mum to pick up!

Really boggles my mind that this interview was suppressed for this long.

BUT it also annoys me it was shown today. At this stage the DPP is the one you want to convince. At this late stage, stop showing new things to the general public! It's not us you need to convince!

I think it’s made more difficult for some to warm to FM and for some to even demonise her because you can’t see her face.

Mark Morri of the Daily Telegraph and he seems to specialize in interrupting others, especially CO.
He was the only rational person on the panel JMO. CO was predictably vague and riding the plausible deniability line. The detective spouted untruths such as that jubelin had permission to unlawfully record suspects. I wonder why Michael usher wasn’t there. I could speculate, but it’s obvious without speculation.

Charlie stood up for Gary and says after all Gary’s done for Australia, his conviction doesn’t sit well with him.

Later, when Mark suggested that the current police must have something on FM to refer to DPP and it couldn’t be political, Charlie rolled his eyes and scoffed.

MOO - it seemed Charlie thought it was most likely a beat up, that police politics got in the way, Caroline undecided, Mark thought FM must be involved.

My perspective only, others may well disagree, which would be a surprise twist for WS.

Charlie stood up for Gary and says after all Gary’s done for Australia, his conviction doesn’t sit well with him.

Later, when Mark suggested that the current police must have something on FM to refer to DPP and it couldn’t be political, Charlie rolled his eyes and scoffed.

MOO - it seemed Charlie thought it was most likely a beat up, that police politics got in the way, Caroline undecided, Mark thought FM must be involved.

My perspective only, others may well disagree, which would be a surprise twist for WS.

I think that summarises it very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members