GUILTY Austria - Woman Held Captive, Had 7 Children by Father

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=567131&in_page_id=1770\
Miss Fritzl could make millions of pounds in syndicated rights for the interview. It is thought that more than 300 TV stations will broadcast it. She is expected to talk about the first time she was raped by her father Josef, 73, and how she coped with multiple births alone in the dungeon. The interview has been organised in part to reduce the pressure on the family from photographers camped at the door to Amstetten-Mauer hospital where Miss Fritzl is in a secure ward with her mother Rosemarie, 69, and five of her six children

Christoph Feurstein, the journalist who interviewed Natascha for her first - and subsequent - TV appearances, has been lined up for what promises to be a gripping television spectacle.

It is expected to be broadcast next Monday evening (May 26).
----------------------------------
I saw an article that stated Elisabeth does not have graying hair and no teeth, that she looks very nice.
Well, I hope if she does this, that she makes enough money to change her name... and be anonymous, if that is her preference. I would be shocked if this airs as soon as next week. That said... I would rearrange my schedule to watch it.

Darn, what is going on with the daily mail? All the links have been removed, and or moved. I would have liked to have read them tho. Please post again if you find the recent stories. Thanks!
CT

Contrary to the other report there is this..

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/...-by-incest-victim-not-planned-at-present.html
A television appearance by Austrian incest victim Elisabeth Fritzl, 42, was "not planned" at present, Fritzl's lawyer said Sunday, thereby contradicting a report in the tabloid Oesterreich (Austria). The newspaper reported Sunday that Fritzl, who was held in a cellar dungeon by her father for 24 years and repeatedly raped by him, would possibly appear on the ORF channel as soon as May 26. Fritzl's lawyer, Christoph Herbst, told APA news agency that "nothing of the kind was planned" at the moment.

A television appearance "would not happen for the time being" in any case, he said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...iday_for_dungeon_kids/articleshow/3051556.cms

Arnold Schwarzenegger wants to give the Austrian cellar victims their first holiday - to Hollywood. As governor of California, he now plans to invite Elisabeth and all the kids to Hollywood. "He's absolutely determined to do something for this family," The Daily Star quoted a source, as saying." "Arnold could also help steer Elisabeth, 42, to a multi-million dollar deal that would set her and her family up for life.. "He will pay for it privately and Elisabeth and her children will be personal guests," the source added"

I'm sorry but why doesn't he just invite her and the children to Hollywood without announcing it?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...iday_for_dungeon_kids/articleshow/3051556.cms

Arnold Schwarzenegger wants to give the Austrian cellar victims their first holiday - to Hollywood. As governor of California, he now plans to invite Elisabeth and all the kids to Hollywood. "He's absolutely determined to do something for this family," The Daily Star quoted a source, as saying." "Arnold could also help steer Elisabeth, 42, to a multi-million dollar deal that would set her and her family up for life.. "He will pay for it privately and Elisabeth and her children will be personal guests," the source added"

I'm sorry but why doesn't he just invite her and the children to Hollywood without announcing it?

I live in CA and have never heard anything about this... so, I don't think he's publicizing it... if he even did make the offer.

The tabloids are just really running with this story....really taking advantage....making stuff up out of whole cloth...for example, about the "celebrating of Mother's day" by Elizabeth and her family....well, they do not even observe Mother's Day there at all....I am saddened by the exploitation, and the Arnold story is the latest ( just because he is from Austria, and famous)....I am glad they were rescued, but will no longer follow this story......

i agree... obviously they are yanking our chain... the daily mail is apparently based on rumors and does not do their fact checking very well, which is why the stories were taken down. but who cares about the truth, when there's money to be made selling a ton of papers??

Ick! :eek: He's not paying for it privately, he's giving media statements. :mad:

As I said before, I think that the stuff about Arnold is all made up....the tabloids are just going wild with this story.....

The tabloids are just really running with this story....really taking advantage....making stuff up out of whole cloth...for example, about the "celebrating of Mother's day" by Elizabeth and her family....well, they do not even observe Mother's Day there at all....I am saddened by the exploitation, and the Arnold story is the latest ( just because he is from Austria, and famous)....I am glad they were rescued, but will no longer follow this story......

They do observe mother's day in Austria. likewise in Germany.

the story of mother's day: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother's_Day

i have my doubts about the arnold schwarzenegger story.

i agree... obviously they are yanking our chain... the daily mail is apparently based on rumors and does not do their fact checking very well, which is why the stories were taken down. but who cares about the truth, when there's money to be made selling a ton of papers??

The story is still up (i gave the new link a few posts ago). i do agree they appear to have a giant problem checking facts.

I checked the LA Times, which you would think would cover what the Governator does....
and nada. It is not in any US paper that I could find....and as for Mother's day, I have a neighbor from Denmark, and she told me that it is not celebrated.....so I am confused about that....it just seems as if it was a sentimental thing for the papers to seize on...I just think they are writing fiction at this point, with few facts emerging.
I will believe the following:
hospital press releases or REPUTABLE U.S. newspapers.

I checked the LA Times, which you would think would cover what the Governator does....
and nada. It is not in any US paper that I could find....and as for Mother's day, I have a neighbor from Denmark, and she told me that it is not celebrated.....so I am confused about that....it just seems as if it was a sentimental thing for the papers to seize on...I just think they are writing fiction at this point, with few facts emerging.
There is no mention of it on our local news either. They cover everything Ahnold does typically.

I see, thank you!:)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/wor...est-children-maths-grammar-cellar-prison.html
Elisabeth Fritzl taught her children maths and grammar while she was incarcerated in her father's dungeon, her lawyer said. Christoph Herbst told a Channel 4 documentary that Elisabeth has not decided whether to seek compensation from her father for his years of abuse. The family are also undecided about changing their identity.

He said of the children: "Elisabeth tried to educate the children in the dungeon. They had lessons, they learned grammar, they learned the language, mathematics.
"So they have been raised very well, they are very well behaved....I think Elisabeth tried to give them a structure and a good life under the circumstances in the dungeon.

I agree. There are several tabloids stating that Elisabeth is seeking to sue her father for damages, but her lawyer stated that she is undecided. Even if she has decided to do so I doubt he'd be releasing that information as yet since the investigation is ongoing. As for the Arnold story, someone wanted an angle and they dreamed that one up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back