Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MassComm said:
I do. I live in NC and to save $s on heat everyone in my house bundles for bed.
I wear a hoody or regular sweatshirt everynight in the winter.
The new popular sleep/louge jammies are pants, a tank or tshirt and a hoodie...less heavy than a reg sweatshirt, often cotton knit or thermal...My daughter and her friends wear these all the time for sleep...

True. And the black pants could be loose fitting stretchy yoga type pants. When you're pregnant that is appealling.

This is interesting Caff & Mass! I guess I'm out of touch. The black pants I guess could be like a stretchy maternity pant too.

jilly said:
This is interesting Caff & Mass! I guess I'm out of touch. The black pants I guess could be like a stretchy maternity pant too.
You're not the only one and while I have lots of athletic wear I know whenever my pets rub up against the pant legs there's animal hair all over them~ so I couldn't imagine wearing them to bed! :)

MassComm said:
True. And the black pants could be loose fitting stretchy yoga type pants. When you're pregnant that is appealling.
It's 11:25am here and I'm having a lazy day, still in my sleepwear.

It's hot here so I'm wearing a singlet.....I am also wearing loose yoga pants and they're orange, made out of soft ribbed tshirt like fabric. I've had these for almost 6 years and bought them when I was pregnant with my almost 6 year old.

Sami

MassComm said:
I do. I live in NC and to save $s on heat everyone in my house bundles for bed.
I wear a hoody or regular sweatshirt everynight in the winter.
the thing that struck me odd...was a zippered jacket== I can see sleeping in a sweat shirt...but the zipper would make me crazy in bed- another thiught, a pregnant woman usually runs a bit warm, dont they? I did, whcih doesnt mean all do- but it was early november--- cant imagine sleeping in a sweatshirt quite yet--

j2mirish said:
the thing that struck me odd...was a zippered jacket== I can see sleeping in a sweat shirt...but the zipper would make me crazy in bed- another thiught, a pregnant woman usually runs a bit warm, dont they? I did, whcih doesnt mean all do- but it was early november--- cant imagine sleeping in a sweatshirt quite yet--
I'm wondering if the sweatshirt wasn't one of those that you pull on like a jumper that has the small 4 to 6 inch zip to close it up at the top rather than one with a full length zip.

Sami

jilly said:
Remember some insider over at CTV was saying that one of the GA girls felt as though she was being watched? Eeerie.

Speaking of this, was it ever determined how many friends were with MY that nite?
who were the GA girls ? :blushing:

Samiya said:
I'm wondering if the sweatshirt wasn't one of those that you pull on like a jumper that has the small 4 to 6 inch zip to close it up at the top rather than one with a full length zip.

Sami
could be - still wouldnt want to sleep in it-- but alot of people probably wouldnt want to sleep in what i do :angel:

It goes back and forth between one and plural depending on which insider speaks, so we have no idea.

Sami

WhiteWolf said:
A heavy flashlight like a Maglight brand could leave crescent shaped and elongated wounds if the flashlight was gripped at the lightbulb end and the handle used as the club. Police hold their flashlights with this grip so it can double as a club. Which direction does the open part of the crescent go in the drawing?

Edited to add: Do the crescents look like they clould come from some sort of hammer? The elongated wounds could be from an bad aim where the handle hit?

only if the "some sort of hammer" was sideways.....yes

j2mirish said:

yes!
it did me too when i focused on the 'zipped up' part....would drive me nuts to sleep in something with a zipper....

happy2bn10ec said:
It's still on my mind that the shape of the fractures doesn't necessarily have to "match up" to the shape of the weapon. I could see getting hit with an object so hard that the skull would just crack every which way. I really don't know though. This is driving me nuts...gotta go to ball practice so maybe it will give my brain a break.

right ...right
my oldest son said the same thing...it could be anything...yet, unless he brought a big 'maglite' along...just so hard to look at that diagram & 'make' a weapon out of it....does that make sense?

j2mirish said:
who were the GA girls ? :blushing:

lol...Grey's Anatomy ....tv show

heck, i thought it was Georgia (GA) 'people' or somethin, for a second myself...had to stop & think :crazy:

close_enough said:
lol...Grey's Anatomy ....tv show

heck, i thought it was Georgia (GA) 'people' or somethin, for a second myself...had to stop & think :crazy:
Lol, oh!

I'm sorry. I thought J meant "who" as in how many and who were they, lol.

More coffee!

Sami

concernedperson said:
OK, I just went and pulled one of Paige's from storage. Hers has a definite fleur de lis pattern at the top (mine was smaller).The shaft is plain forged iron for about 4 inches then a swhirling iron pattern emerges for another 4 inches then back to plain iron and then to the flat hook for moving logs. If he was holding on at the base (flat hook part) then other patterns would be represented depending on volocity.

Now I am going to wash my hands....soot everywhere.

cool....thanks:)

velocity would matter .....hmmmm

panthera said:
What if she was hit more than one time in approximately the same place on her head? Wouldn't the shape of the injury change since the object could be turned slightly or just slightly off the point of impact from the previous blow?

EXACTLY!!!...that's what i was thinking, but 'registering' is diff, lol.....yes, yes.....then when you add the various lengths .....

caffeinatd said:
A couple of things...
Mag lights can cause crescent shaped lacs, and also big skull fxs with one or 2 blows. I've seen plenty of them in the ED.

Was there carpet on the floor? If she was laying on a hard surface, Livor may not have happened b/c the capillaries are constricted by the hard surface, now I do not know if once turned on a soft surface (stretcher with padding) if it would then shift posteriorly.

ED?.....& welcome:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members