Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PrayersForMaura said:
I know hockey sticks can knock teeth out, and can slash you too. They are kind of sharp.
I doubt it was a hockey stick, but something similar can knock teeth out with a hard blow. Just ask hockey players. :(

yikes!...

close_enough said:
ED?.....& welcome:)

I'm still working on that one too :D - emergency department? I'm still laughing at the GA! hehe - I was pretty proud of myself when I deciphered that in someone else's post and thought that I'd be fitting in with using it too! :crazy:

Hey Close, What does RO mean? I saw it today at CTV.

scandi said:

uuuuh'mmmm....if i'm not mistaken it was posted that RO means "ruled out"???...don't quote me though, lol.....

evening Scandi:)

close_enough said:
uuuuh'mmmm....if i'm not mistaken it was posted that RO means "ruled out"???...don't quote me though, lol.....

evening Scandi:)
I posted this hours ago am I on ignore?

scandi said:
Even though I am not close, I will just say it normally means rule out. We use it in the medical profession all the time, like a patient is diagnosed with RO Pneumonia, it is suspected they have pneumonia but they are there to have it ruled out, or confirmed LOL!

close_enough said:
lol...Grey's Anatomy ....tv show

heck, i thought it was Georgia (GA) 'people' or somethin, for a second myself...had to stop & think :crazy:
ok--- thanks--- :D

I told ya all I came and went from here for awhile-- then completly lost patience, now back, and gonna hve to put up with some silly questions- K? :D

jilly said:
I'm still working on that one too :D - emergency department? I'm still laughing at the GA! hehe - I was pretty proud of myself when I deciphered that in someone else's post and thought that I'd be fitting in with using it too! :crazy:

lol...you nut!

& yes, emergency dept..thank you caffe:)....same as ER, right?

Whooooooooooooooooooaaaa! Quadruple reply, there was no reply then there were 4, HMMMMMMM!

lmao...(really, almost) :laugh:

j2mirish said:
ok--- thanks--- :D

I told ya all I came and went from here for awhile-- then completly lost patience, now back, and gonna hve to put up with some silly questions- K? :D

concernedperson said:
I posted this hours ago am I on ignore?

YES!...i mean NO, you're not on ignore, lol....& yes, that's where i read it a few minutes ago...couldn't remember :)

evening CP:)

close_enough said:
lol...you nut!

& yes, emergency dept..thank you caffe:)....same as ER, right?
yes, before the powers decided it was a department and not a room..

close_enough said:
YES!...i mean NO, you're not on ignore, lol....& yes, that's where i read it a few minutes ago...couldn't remember :)

evening CP:)

Communications are always a problem. LOL!

close_enough said:
lmao...(really, almost) :laugh:
you'll be laughing even more if I stick around- its tuesday night- ( miller lite) night at my house- son & hubby in bed for hoceky at 5:00 am-- daughter snoozing...me on the puter all by myself---:dance:

MassComm said:
I do. I live in NC and to save $s on heat everyone in my house bundles for bed.
I wear a hoody or regular sweatshirt everynight in the winter.
me too!!! It's cozy and warm.

Poor Michelle. :(

:laugh:

j2mirish said:
you'll be laughing even more if I stick around- its tuesday night- ( miller lite) night at my house- son & hubby in bed for hoceky at 5:00 am-- daughter snoozing...me on the puter all by myself---:dance:

((((j2mirish))))

I'm also stumped on the clothing, but its so hard to say what someone might wear to bed. I will wear a sweatshirt to bed ( I do live in the NE though!), but would also never wear one with the zipper. I think the pants were likely the thin, stretchy variety and although I wouldn't wear them myself to bed, it's likely that some people do.

I wonder if it's possible she was either watching some news in bed or reading. Sometimes I'll do this mostly clothed if I'm cold, then chuck my pants/sweats when I've warmed a bit or when it's sleeptime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7