Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Grab yourself by the neck with your left hand - feel the difference in pressure between the left and right sides of your neck? The thumb alone hurts worse than 4 fingers on one side. cough cough - let go .........fresh air:cool:

you're right...

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Grab yourself by the neck with your left hand - feel the difference in pressure between the left and right sides of your neck? The thumb alone hurts worse than 4 fingers on one side. cough cough - let go .........fresh air:cool:
Thanks RC :) Left hand is definitely possible of course and yep the thumb does hurt more....the main reason I say right hand choke hold or right arm 'headlock' is because of how far around towards the back of the left side of the neck the scratches are.

hugs
Sami

Samiya said:
Thanks RC :) Left hand is definitely possible of course and yep the thumb does hurt more....the main reason I say right hand choke hold or right arm 'headlock' is because of how far around towards the back of the left side of the neck the scratches are.

hugs
Sami
You mean the ones noted in BFI 4 ? See those confuse me. Looking at the drawing - would Michelle have been trying to push up or pull down on the attacker's hand ? If I put four fingers there - pushing up would put the scratch area much lower and much higher if trying to pull down. If it is just the thumb which hurts more - the scratches appear to be properly placed shall I say. You know way more than me so I will defer to your opinion. Just thinking.

Geese it's a good thing no one can see me in this hotel room :crazy: .

Has it been noted here that the autopsy report states: "Livor: Dark, posterior"
This would indicate that she was lying on her back.

jilly said:
OMG!

OK RC. What's your theory here - premeditated? Did he wear gloves? Did he change at home and put everything in a bag and drive off?

What do you think happened at this point?
Jilly,

I am up and down on the premeditation theory - I just don't know. There is still a part of me that just can't believe people can actually plan to kill. I know it happens but my internal compass fights me every time. It took me forever to just swallow that Dyleski was nothing but evil, I choked alot even though I knew it was true and what he did to Pam V was far worse than this case.

If he wore gloves - he definetly meant to kill her IMO. I do believe he changed his clothes in the home. I don't know if he took those clothes with to dispose of or if he threw them in the washer while he cleaned up. I do not have enough information to lean either way. However I do not believe Duffield had anything to do with business nor do I believe it was along the way to his folks - 40 miles off the four lane tells me he didn't just stop there for gas.

raisincharlie said:
You mean the ones noted in BFI 4 ? See those confuse me. Looking at the drawing - would Michelle have been trying to push up or pull down on the attacker's hand ? If I put four fingers there - pushing up would put the scratch area much lower and much higher if trying to pull down. If it is just the thumb which hurts more - the scratches appear to be properly placed shall I say. You know way more than me so I will defer to your opinion. Just thinking.

Geese it's a good thing no one can see me in this hotel room :crazy: .
Hey hon,

Don't defer to me, lol. I could still be wrong.....and Dr Baden should know better! If you are not the one examining the body then you can only try and interpret what you read in a report by another. Speaking of which, I'll be away from my computer for around 6 hours. Can I fire myself? lol.

Hugs
Sami

ahem...Dr Baden...it's spelt "reading". To use ones eyes to read and understand the words of another written in text. Best done before opening mouth. Umm you do know where eye balls are don't you?

Samiya said:
Hey hon,

Don't defer to me, lol. I could still be wrong.....and Dr Baden should know better! If you are not the one examining the body then you can only try and interpret what you read in a report by another. Speaking of which, I'll be away from my computer for around 6 hours. Can I fire myself? lol.

Hugs
Sami

ahem...Dr Baden...it's spelt "reading". To use ones eyes to read and understand the words of another written in text. Best done before opening mouth. Umm you do know where eye balls are don't you?

Sami,

Keep in mind I live in Missouri - the state motto - Show Me - this is why I go through all these contortions of trying to strangle myself, clawing my neck, driping blood on my truck door and watching it rain on the door after the blood has dried ...can't help myself until someone shows me how dumb I am !
Tell me - save me from this self torture - I'm really not into it. :D

raisincharlie said:
Jilly,

I am up and down on the premeditation theory - I just don't know. There is still a part of me that just can't believe people can actually plan to kill. I know it happens but my internal compass fights me every time. It took me forever to just swallow that Dyleski was nothing but evil, I choked alot even though I knew it was true and what he did to Pam V was far worse than this case.

If he wore gloves - he definetly meant to kill her IMO. I do believe he changed his clothes in the home. I don't know if he took those clothes with to dispose of or if he threw them in the washer while he cleaned up. I do not have enough information to lean either way. However I do not believe Duffield had anything to do with business nor do I believe it was along the way to his folks - 40 miles off the four lane tells me he didn't just stop there for gas.

Thanks RC. I'm waffling too. Sounds like he planned it because he initially left the house and then went back. I don't think you leave and then go back to argue in the middle of the nite. Maybe he went back to beg for forgiveness after she had kicked him out and it escalated.

On the otherhand, there are maybe two little droplets of blood on the outside of the vehicle. An unplanned murder, I think would yield more evidence in the vehicle.

So....I will just wait for these lab reports too.

Perfect timing Sami as we'll all be nodding off here pretty soon. Thanks for your input, and till tomorrow. :blowkiss:

So Charlie, I hope LE is reading your post tonight. What they need to do is find someone in Duffield who knows where these guys hike the Appalachian trail and ask them where they would stash something they never wanted to be found. Those guides or locals might have some idea. And even if Jy had washed the clothes, I think dogs would still hit on them, don't you?

If he set the bag of accoutrements on the back seat, well anyway had them in the car, do you think he would drive for 5 hours and not have heart palpatations every time he saw a cop car on the road? What if he were stopped. He'd be dead in the water.

In a plastic sack it would float in water, like that lake not far from their house, It would have to be weighted and the air sucked out for it to sink I would think. Hmmmmmmmmm What you say makes sense.

If it were me I'd want to get out of that house ASAP, and with Cassidy underfoot it would be hard to be fussing around like that as she was probbly crying and upset. I'd also want to ditch everything as soon as I could.

But I do think you are right that he didn't just go to Duffield for gas on a lark. He was forming his alibi which was being in VA at the time of the murder. It was a comfort zone for him as he probably knew it well, and it gave him a lot of time to think about what in the world he was going to do now!

Are you being a good boy in that motel room Charlie? :D :D :D :D Still in
Florida?

raisincharlie said:
Sami,

Keep in mind I live in Missouri - the state motto - Show Me - this is why I go through all these contortions of trying to strangle myself, clawing my neck, driping blood on my truck door and watching it rain on the door after the blood has dried ...can't help myself until someone shows me how dumb I am !
Tell me - save me from this self torture - I'm really not into it. :D
Thank you for this giggle before I have to go to work. lmao. "stup be-yating yerself urp doode".

We'll talk more when I get back :) oh, btw....strangling oneself is not only a health hazard, it's different to being strangled by someone else, and you could pass out.

Let Go RC let GO!

OMG....Charlie's in Florida???? don't tell me you're on the 'Money' trail too.
(J/K....roaring off to work in laughter) :)

lol
hugs
Sami

Samiya said:
Thank you for this giggle before I have to go to work. lmao. "stup be-yating yerself urp doode".

We'll talk more when I get back :) oh, btw....strangling oneself is not only a health hazard, it's different to being strangled by someone else, and you could pass out.

Let Go RC let GO!

OMG....Charlie's in Florida???? don't tell me you're on the 'Money' trail too.
(J/K....roaring off to work in laughter) :)

lol
hugs
Sami
No not on the Money trail but come to think of it - I'm not that far away ! Down here watching the ALMS open winter test - Danica is taking to driving her first prototype - had to see it. Part of my xmas present - the rest is three days of racing school with instruction from Ms. Patrick. My wife really likes me or else she is trying to get me thrown in jail for being a stalker.:)

scandi said:
Perfect timing Sami as we'll all be nodding off here pretty soon. Thanks for your input, and till tomorrow. :blowkiss:

So Charlie, I hope LE is reading your post tonight. What they need to do is find someone in Duffield who knows where these guys hike the Appalachian trail and ask them where they would stash something they never wanted to be found. Those guides or locals might have some idea. And even if Jy had washed the clothes, I think dogs would still hit on them, don't you?

Speaking of dogs - do you think maybe they called in the dogs to sniff out JYs vehicle to determine if there was something in the back seat with MYs blood?

ETA - Just rethinking - it wouldn't do any good, they'd just pick up a scent I guess & that would be worthless since she'd obviously been in the vehicle before. Sorry. Too tired here...time to sign off - goodnite all!

Gee, I don't know Jilly. The defense could say Michelle had been in the car before so that is how the dogs would scent her.

I don't know if there are dogs that scent blood per se. I do remember from the SP case that it takes a while for a body to go from the fresh scent {recently killed} to the cadaver stage. So if they had dogs sniff the car it would be for a freshly dead scent and I don't know if just blood would do that. Hey, now that I've written it out, maybe they would scent her death there.

Whoa Charlie-boy, I bet you are in absolute heaven down there with 3 days of side by side with Danica! Way to go Charlie. I think it is wonderful for you.

BTW, what was your wife's Christmas present?
Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p

scandi said:
<snip>
Whoa Charlie-boy, I bet you are in absolute heaven down there with 3 days of side by side with Danica! Way to go Charlie. I think it is wonderful for you.

BTW, what was your wife's Christmas present?
Baa Haa Haa Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :p
Exactly what she wanted - we have been approved and will be adopting a three year old little girl. She has always wanted a little girl. :) A few other things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste