Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
Exactly what she wanted - we have been approved and will be adopting a three year old little girl. She has always wanted a little girl. :) A few other things as well.
Congratulations. What a wonderful way to start off the New Year

Oh Charlie, that is just wonderful news. I know you are a great father and think your wife is a real luv too, and bet your boys are just as excited as can be. Wow this is unexpected, how neat - a little 3 year old girl. That is the cutest age because they start saying such cute little things. Congrats Charlie.

And did you see Love Mama's DIL is nominated for an Acadamy Award? She is just like her own daughter I think. Family is very big here at WS. It is a very special place.

I think that LE is waiting for the forensics to come back on this hair before anything else is undertaken. Ditto the possible fingernail cuttings. Both will nail the sucker.

I have a couple of Mag Lites (I live in earthquake country). When they have the requisite number of D batteries in them, they are formidable weapons, let me tell you. The only stiations on the flash is near the lens and about a 1/4" an inch wide. I that is the murder weapon, the grip is in the middle where a grip-pattern appears and the lighted tip (which would have been used since it is larger that the body) would fit nicely with the perceived striations on the victim.

close_enough said:
oh my....so much "insight" & "opinion" about this.....we (meaning me for the most part) only know there was A hotel receipt in JY's vehicle....a Hampton motel/hotel "receipt" ... nothing about where, so far....rumor was he was suppose to be in VA for a business meeting...

what case in Durham are you talking about?
Janet Abaroa case

scandi said:
Oh Charlie, that is just wonderful news. I know you are a great father and think your wife is a real luv too, and bet your boys are just as excited as can be. Wow this is unexpected, how neat - a little 3 year old girl. That is the cutest age because they start saying such cute little things. Congrats Charlie.

And did you see Love Mama's DIL is nominated for an Acadamy Award? She is just like her own daughter I think. Family is very big here at WS. It is a very special place.
Sissy's mom & Scandi,

Thanks for the good words - it is very exciting and it is great to see the excitement grow while everyone tries hard to patiently wait for paperwork to be completed. Diva in the making ! I have already found a nice go kart for her, now searching for a tiny helmet...:crazy: .

I have been following Love Mama's story - pretty awesome event and hoping this award will come through, has got to be overwhelming just to get the nod on her work - wish we could vote - sure we could stuff the ballot box! :cool:

Sorry OT

That is wonderful news! Congrats to you both.

raisincharlie said:
Exactly what she wanted - we have been approved and will be adopting a three year old little girl. She has always wanted a little girl. :) A few other things as well.
I'm back....lol, I worked late and it's now 12:36am *insert eyes that look like roadmaps*

Oh RC! I am so happy for you and your wife :) Congratulations!!!!!! I am sure she will bring untold amounts of joy.

Hugs to both of you
Sami

OH my, look what i missed! Charlie choking himself, Concernedperson examining the fireplace poker and getting soot on her, please nobody hit themself in the head with a maglite!

Which brings up another thought...did they have a wood burning fireplace or gas? The tools that the gas fireplace that I have has the tools next to it, but are polished brass, no need to move around the logs. If she was hit with the poker and it had soot on it, she would have soot on her.

Sorry, but I am missing something here. What did Dr. Baden say on the GVS show?

AlwaysShocked said:
Sorry, but I am missing something here. What did Dr. Baden say on the GVS show?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245919,00.html

He didn't say too much.

"DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Right. Yeah, there — it's a 13-page, very thorough, as was mentioned, autopsy report, indicates — I count close to 30 blunt force impacts with a blunt instrument. Not a very heavy blunt instrument, like a baseball bat or a hammer or a tire iron, a lighter one than that, which caused only one fracture. Fracture to the back of the head. And there was also strangulation marks — manual strangulation marks on her neck."

I'm still inclined to think it was a tire iron.

Question: Where is the bedroom where she was found? Upstairs? Downstairs? Think about a confrontation. What was at hand if he did it in anger and it was not premeditated. Flashlight in the bedroom? Sounds normal. Tire iron doesn't in that circumstance. Neither does a fire poker. However, he could have left and come back to the bedroom with a "weapon".

Let's say he was leaving because of being found out in an affair. Harsh words were spoken. He was leaving, but his anger was out of control. One of those, "I'll show her" things. He grabbed something and then confronted her again.

This brings to mind that perhaps he hadn't left the Raleigh area just yet. Maybe driving around stewing. Went back to the house later. Then drove to Virginia.

Just thinking on this. Any opinions?

BarnGoddess said:
Question: Where is the bedroom where she was found? Upstairs? Downstairs? Think about a confrontation. What was at hand if he did it in anger and it was not premeditated. Flashlight in the bedroom? Sounds normal. Tire iron doesn't in that circumstance. Neither does a fire poker. However, he could have left and come back to the bedroom with a "weapon".

Let's say he was leaving because of being found out in an affair. Harsh words were spoken. He was leaving, but his anger was out of control. One of those, "I'll show her" things. He grabbed something and then confronted her again.

This brings to mind that perhaps he hadn't left the Raleigh area just yet. Maybe driving around stewing. Went back to the house later. Then drove to Virginia.

Just thinking on this. Any opinions?
Hi Goddess,

The bedrooms are upstairs, as is the den/office and a bathroom.

Sami

If he knew what he was thinking of killing her, he might have stopped to have a few belts before he went back to the house.

scandi said:
If he knew what he was thinking of killing her, he might have stopped to have a few belts before he went back to the house.
Depending on his reaction to alcohol that's quite possible with the rage that was shown in this murder.

otto said:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245919,00.html

He didn't say too much.

"DR. MICHAEL BADEN, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST: Right. Yeah, there — it's a 13-page, very thorough, as was mentioned, autopsy report, indicates — I count close to 30 blunt force impacts with a blunt instrument. Not a very heavy blunt instrument, like a baseball bat or a hammer or a tire iron, a lighter one than that, which caused only one fracture. Fracture to the back of the head. And there was also strangulation marks — manual strangulation marks on her neck."

I'm still inclined to think it was a tire iron.
If it was the one from his Explorer then LE would've noticed it missing~ which it shouldn't have been~ so it would have to be from another car other than one they owned.

raisincharlie said:
This is so sweet and congratulations to both you and your wife! Best of all it seems this little girl will have a wonderful loving home. ;)

panthera said:
If it was the one from his Explorer then LE would've noticed it missing~ which it shouldn't have been~ so it would have to be from another car other than one they owned.

I think that this murder was planned in advance. Jason may have decided to strangle Michelle to unconsciousness and then beat her to a pulp, or he may have wanted to strangle her but that didn't work so he took whatever was near by and beat her with that. If the plan was to beat her, the I think he would have brought a weapon with him. Tire irons can be purchased used at junk yards or new at various automotive supply shops.

Given that the insurance policy is from the month prior to the car accident, I think Jason has had murder on his mind for quite some time.

otto said:
I think that this murder was planned in advance. Jason may have decided to strangle Michelle to unconsciousness and then beat her to a pulp, or he may have wanted to strangle her but that didn't work so he took whatever was near by and beat her with that. If the plan was to beat her, the I think he would have brought a weapon with him. Tire irons can be purchased used at junk yards or new at various automotive supply shops.

Given that the insurance policy is from the month prior to the car accident, I think Jason has had murder on his mind for quite some time.

I agree, Otto. His first plan failed and/or his plan was feeble. It took him several months to get his resolve up again.

O/T but this reminds me so much of Scott Peterson. I believe he was attempting to get Laci to abort very early on and that plan failed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member