Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nanandjim said:
I'm still going with premeditation. If it were an accident, I think more evidence would have been left behind. I think that Jason had it on his mind for a while. I of course am wildly speculating. I just think that Jason may have felt trapped in the marriage and did not want a second child. I feel that the relationship outside the marriage is a strong indicator that there were problems in the marriage. I'm not even sure that Michelle was fully aware of the problems. Perhaps, she was turning a blind eye to them. I kind of see Michelle like I see Laci. Both were caring women who happened to marry sociopathic men who really didn't want to be married.
Nanandjim,

I should have clarified that line - the car accident in May - not sure if it, the car wreck, was anything more than an accident.

I believe the murder speaks for itself - at some point a decision was made to kill Michelle - whether it was months before or minutes before - the decision was definitely made. And yes I do believe it was JY.

raisincharlie said:
Nanandjim,

I should have clarified that line - the car accident in May - not sure if it, the car wreck, was anything more than an accident.
If I recall correctly, wasn't Michelle reaching into the back seat for something when Jason ran off the road? If this is the case, I just do not believe it was an accident--especially since Michelle was pregnant at that time and then she was viciously murdered during yet another pregnancy. All of this is too coincidental for my taste.

Morning Nana ;}

I agree there were problems in the marriage going back at least 3 mos, if that is when he started his affair with MM. If they were at that point of destruction in the marriage at that time, then seeing the premature and resulting death of 2 baby boys within 6 mos is very telling to me. It could be purely coincidental, but since she ended up dying along with the second baby boy, I think there is more to this than the eye wants to see.

Looking at the two gals, Laci and Michelle, I see quite a difference in their personalities:

Laci was very ambitious about everything she did, but her life revolved around her family and she could hardly wait to be a mom. She wanted her marriage to be the perfect one, and if he was rude or mean to her at times, I think she had the attitude he'll change and everything will be OK.

Michelle was also very ambitious, but I think her life revolved more around her friends than her family. Yes she loved her daughter and wanted that little boy to come along, but she was a professional executive and I think she very much enjoyed this part of her life. Her personality was fun loving too, but think she had a very practical and serious side to her, where if need be she didn't mince words. And when she realized her husband was sleeping around on her she had no tolerance for it and think she had told him to get out of her life. Scandi

scandi said:
...when she realized her husband was sleeping around on her she had no tolerance for it and think she had told him to get out of her life...
Hey scandi. :blowkiss: Is there evidence that Michelle may have discovered the affair and kicked Jason out or is this what some have speculated?

For me, I think that there were problems about which Michelle may have been unaware. I imagine that she would have not gotten pregnant with a second child if she had suspected anything was wrong within the marriage. What do you think?

There was a post at CTV from an 'insider' stating JY left with luggage that evening of the 2nd, and with him going to his parents home so far out of the way and not knowing when he was planning to return, it looked suspicious. To make a trip to the grandparents like that without taking the rest of the family seems odd to me considering it was all the way across the state.

Several posters have said MM wasn't his first act of adultry, but I don't think she realized he was messing around back in May. No indicators of that we have heard. I think she loved him and she really wanted another child because the timing was perfect with Cassidy's age of 2 at that time. So nothing was used to keep from getting pregnant at that time.

Once that relationship started with MM 3 months before her death I don't think JY was as careful about hiding messages to MM as he could have been, and think Michelle discovered this on the computer or one of her friends learned about the affair and confided in her.

We just don't know yet, but there were rumors the marriage was not really healthy and that they argued a lot.

nanandjim said:
If I recall correctly, wasn't Michelle reaching into the back seat for something when Jason ran off the road? If this is the case, I just do not believe it was an accident--especially since Michelle was pregnant at that time and then she was viciously murdered during yet another pregnancy. All of this is too coincidental for my taste.
Depending on who one believes, there are at least three insider stories about this accident. Some have her reaching into the back seat with no seatbelt on, some say JY turned to look back because he thought the back door of the SUV came open, and some just say it was an accident. Every one seems to conclude she suffered no outward injury. What are the odds of no injury if not wearing a seat belt and the airbags would not deploy until contact with something ?

I'm not brave enough to experiment with plunging down a 100 foot embankment into a river to test this one out. The trooper who investigated the accident concluded it was an accident and reported she had a seatbelt on. Not enough for me to decide it but I do admit I have trouble swallowing a fair amount of the insider stories. JMO.

raisincharlie said:
Depending on who one believes, there are at least three insider stories about this accident. Some have her reaching into the back seat with no seatbelt on, some say JY turned to look back because he thought the back door of the SUV came open, and some just say it was an accident. Every one seems to conclude she suffered no outward injury. What are the odds of no injury if not wearing a seat belt and the airbags would not deploy until contact with something ?

I'm not brave enough to experiment with plunging down a 100 foot embankment into a river to test this one out. The trooper who investigated the accident concluded it was an accident and reported she had a seatbelt on. Not enough for me to decide it but I do admit I have trouble swallowing a fair amount of the insider stories. JMO.
Don't they advise pregnant women now to NOT to wear seat belts?

(edited because I can't think and type at the same time!)

nanandjim said:
I don't see it as a coincidence at all either. :mad:

happy2bn10ec said:
Don't they advise pregnant women now to NOT to wear seat belts?

(edited because I can't think and type at the same time!)

No. They very much advise all pregnant women to wear seatbelts and even give detailed instrustions on the placements of the shoulder strap and lap belt. My OB would personally kill me if I didn't wear mine (I'm 23 weeks along).

MREG2 said:
No. They very much advise all pregnant women to wear seatbelts and even give detailed instrustions on the placements of the shoulder strap and lap belt. My OB would personally kill me if I didn't wear mine (I'm 23 weeks along).
Dang! I really thought I had read somewhere that pregnant women shouldn't wear them! Of course, it's been a few years since I was pregnant - my baby turns 25 this year (although I have a 9 year old, but he is adopted). Thanks for clueing me in and congrats!

MREG2 said:
Congratulations! :clap: Most state laws require that seat belts be worn, no matter what and I'd think especially if someone was pregnant.

happy2bn10ec said:
Dang! I really thought I had read somewhere that pregnant women shouldn't wear them! Of course, it's been a few years since I was pregnant - my baby turns 25 this year (although I have a 9 year old, but he is adopted). Thanks for clueing me in and congrats!

:) No prob... And thanks for the congrats!

panthera said:
Congratulations! :clap: Most state laws require that seat belts be worn, no matter what and I'd think especially if someone was pregnant.

Thanks! :) Yes, I think it is a law in most states. I know it is in KY. I couldn't image not wearing one. I just feel safer. But I think (oh no!) that I read somewhere that a lot of pregnant women are afraid to wear one because it could harm the baby. And I also think ( :eek: ) that is why detailed instructions are being given on how pregnant women should wear them.

pack_fan said:
Anyone know where I can find the picture of Jason in basketball gear holding hands with Cassidy? Backs are turned to the camera.
\

1- Right hand used holding hands
2- Right hand used holding Cassidy up with NCSU cheerleader outfit

otto said:
I agree. I think it was premeditated and that the out of town business meeting was all part of the alibi. I don't think there was any argument. I think Jason went to the house later that night specifically to murder Michelle. She obviously fought back once she realized what he was doing, but I don't think there was any big argument prior to him attacking her.

otto, I agree with you. I don't think Michelle had a clue until the last few moments of her life what Jason was capable of doing to her. Maybe even then she never saw who attacked her. She married a proven womanizer, but thought he would magically transform into a faithfull and monogamous husband, just like a lot of women who think they can change their men. This is not a slam against Michelle, but this scenario is all to common.

WhiteWolf said:
otto, I agree with you. I don't think Michelle had a clue until the last few moments of her life what Jason was capable of doing to her. Maybe even then she never saw who attacked her. She married a proven womanizer, but thought he would magically transform into a faithfull and monogamous husband, just like a lot of women who think they can change their men. This is not a slam against Michelle, but this scenario is all to common.

I'm with you on this one. Nanandjim made a good point as well, pointing out that Michelle was a confident, successful career woman with young children. If she suspected that there was trouble brewing, she would most likely have made sure that she and her children were in a safe situation. I think she was blind sided by what Jason did to her. It's hard to know why she didn't see it coming. It could be that she thought he had changed, thought he would grow up with the responsibilities of parenting, or just believed that everything was okay. My guess is that if Jason had ever been aggressive towards her and he returned to the house unexpectedly late at night when he's supposed to be in another State (or moved out), she would have had the phone in her hand really fast if there was an argument.

I agree if there had been previous domestic violence, Michelle would have been on her guard. Laci and Janet (another thread) didn't report any physical abuse to friends, family and LE, either.

It's so hard to tell what Michelle knew about her husband's extramarital activity but I'm not thinking that DV was part of the scenario here~ until that night.

panthera said:
It's so hard to tell what Michelle knew about her husband's extramarital activity but I'm not thinking that DV was part of the scenario here~ until that night.

AHA!! Domestic Violence! - Took me a few minutes but I got it! :D

Have you been reading at CTV lately? Word today is that JY was "depressed" and MY was thinking of ending the marriage but didn't think it was a good time for him.
Taking that with a grain of salt but if he was depressed I don't think she'd anticipate any violence towards herself.

panthera said:

Hi Panthera,

There is another blog that I was referred to about Michelle. I've tried to join but never got the email back and can't even read there, so don't know what the hay! At that blog there were several locals posting who talked about fighting. I didn't think of it as hitting but rather as a lot of shouting at each other. That's all I've ever read about problems except for 'several' other gals he's spooned with besides MM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member