Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the nature trails on Nancy's side of lochmere are most certainly DIRT with some stone & gravel content!
I understand that joggers prefer running there because it is easier on the joints compared to pavement.

The highly visible sidewalk along lochmere drive is paved/cement. The inital entrance to many of the trails I am talking about are paved for maybe the first 20 feet probably to control rutting and runoff - - then many of those trails transition to dirt.

In any case, even the side of "paved trails" are dirt. There is plenty of dirt for a struggle there.

I said "compare the DIRT". I am sorry if I referred to the construction site as "Gravel". I thought those arial shots showed alot of that.
In any case, my theory was to compare the "dirt" from Lochmere trails to the "dirt" at the construction site.
Compare the knee dirt! Trace its source - - the major struggle happened on that type of dirt. I typically find dirt OUTSIDE.

peace

Ahhhhh......I see what you're saying now eye......excellent point!!!

EB...I just can't wrap my mind around a female doing this and the motive they would have.

Also many of the trails have homes along them in Lochmere, for a murder to occur in daylight how would this not have been seen by someone? As well as the body had to be loaded which is hard for 1 person to do as well as the time it takes. This is really a hard scenario to absorb IMO

Per affidavit by BC he said NC left at 7am...you mention possible incapacitated. I thought all her tests were normal but for caffeine.

Eye, how the heck is "Lochmere trail dirt" going to be singled out as being that? Lochmere is HUGE. There is no special Lochmere trail dirt. I feel as if you are playing with us. Besides that, you said you would not comment further after your first post.

Is there a difference in "Lochmere trail dirt" and say, Bond Park trail dirt? Do feel free to specify these differences in depth.

Running on gravel is asking for a sprained ankle or a fall. What joggers do you know who love to run on gravelly trails? Do they wear cleats? Since you are so convinced and seem to have this "trail dirt", knee thing and other situations under close scrutiny, maybe you should not ask US to compare these things. Maybe in the interest of Nancy Cooper's death you should notify the authorities yourself.

Is there easy access to a vehicle off the Lockmere trails? I mean how far would the murderer have had to carry Nancy to get her into a vehicle ? I'm trying to wrap my head around a vision of a female lugging a dead body to put into a vehicle early on a Saturday morning in the summer with other joggers out.

Is there easy access to a vehicle off the Lockmere trails? I mean how far would the murderer have had to carry Nancy to get her into a vehicle ? I'm trying to wrap my head around a vision of a female lugging a dead body to put into a vehicle early on a Saturday morning in the summer with other joggers out.

Jess, I'm not trying to. Ha ha!

I am trying to convince myself that POSSIBLY......Nancy was jogging along a Lochmere trail (very early on Sat morning) and.............I'm gonna assume she was fully dressed at that point.........and then, I'm gonna have to convince myself that a female friend/acquaintance hooked up with her at some point.......possibly got into a scuffle......then the friend/acquaintance strangled NC (dang near in daylight and in public).......no one heard or saw anything......they drug her to a vehicle (surely) then took off to the final dump site.

Mmmmm........I dunno :confused:

I am trying to convince myself that POSSIBLY......Nancy was jogging along a Lochmere trail (very early on Sat morning) and.............I'm gonna assume she was fully dressed at that point.........and then, I'm gonna have to convince myself that a female friend/acquaintance hooked up with her at some point.......possibly got into a scuffle......then the acquaintance strangled NC (dang near in daylight and in public).......no one heard or saw anything......they drug her to a vehicle (surely) then took off to the final dump site.

Mmmmm........I dunno :confused:

and took off and disposed with her shorts, underwear, socks and shoes. In the vehicle ? or at the 'dump site' ? (and no one saw or heard anything

and took off and disposed with her shorts, underwear, socks and shoes. In the vehicle ? or at the 'dump site' ? (and no one saw or heard anything

Uh huh......go figure :confused:

I said "compare the DIRT". I am sorry if I referred to the construction site as "Gravel". I thought those arial shots showed alot of that.
In any case, my theory was to compare the "dirt" from Lochmere trails to the "dirt" at the construction site.
Compare the knee dirt! Trace its source - - the major struggle happened on that type of dirt. I typically find dirt OUTSIDE.

Hopefully these kinds of tests will be run by the appropriate experts if they can. Since NC's body was outside for 3 days and there was rain within that time, I'm not sure if they can make such a comparison or not. I would hope they would leave no forensic stone unturned; I guess we'll find out at some point in the future.

OK, I am going to try this again....:boohoo:
The jewelry...does NC wear jewelry when she jogs???? :confused:
Wedding set, diamond earrings or both? :waitasec:
Doesn't anyone think this is a sure sign when she might have been murdered or is it just me? :rolleyes:

:chicken::banghead::Jumpie::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Mom, who here can actually answer your question? Yes, these are good questions but they will remain only questions at this point with no answers unless you know someone who had direct knowledge of what NC normally wore when jogging. All we can do is nod our heads and say, 'yeah, how about the jewelry?'

I don't know mom. I am not sure what you are asking, about the "sure sign".

The photos that I have have in my possession, as I said, show her wearing the diamond necklace and earrings in most pics when she's out with friends. She wears a diamond ring (or something that looks like one) in one photo, but in others there is no ring on the left hand, yet in another, looked like a wedding band. I have copies which I kept.

You know, maybe we should scavenge those places that Eye-Believe mentioned. See what we can find! Or maybe someone else has done that already. I happen to know where my wedding diamond is. It's under a house that we built, somewhere in the builder's sand. I know where it fell. Couldn't ever find it.

Have the "family jewels" surfaced since her body was found?

I don't know mom. I am not sure what you are asking, about the "sure sign".

The photos that I have have in my possession, as I said, show her wearing the diamond necklace and earrings in most pics when she's out with friends. She wears a diamond ring (or something that looks like one) in one photo, but in others there is no ring on the left hand, yet in another, looked like a wedding band. I have copies which I kept.

Have the "family jewels" surfaced since her body was found?

Mostly..............i'd like to know if LE found that other diamond/glass earring that was missing from her ear and where they found it.......surely ya'll found it, right????

:) and i double snort :)

Yeah, Mahmoo. You double snort with those big juicy cud-chewing lips! LOL

I'd go out and search for the jewels right now, but I fear Momto3 has already cranked her engines and left for the duty. Besides, slugs are out at night. I hate those things.

Guess everyone has gone to bed, then. Later, dudes.

Eye, don't be shy. That rhymes, BTW.:eye::eye:

Mom, who here can actually answer your question? Yes, these are good questions but they will remain only questions at this point with no answers unless you know someone who had direct knowledge of what NC normally wore when jogging. All we can do is nod our heads and say, 'yeah, how about the jewelry?'

SG that may be true, but I have wondered about this too. NC's family may have thought of this right away. They were quite certain that she had not gone jogging as I remember. Her family may have known what hat and jewellry she tended to wear on a daily basis. If that is the case, then they may have passed that information on to LE. It may already be evidence that is being considered, if that would be taken into account. She often has a hat on in pictures, although of course I have no idea if she always wore a hat to go jogging. Someone does. She wasn't found with one on or around her, as far as we know.

Just speculation, of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member