Autopsy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I think she's talking about gagging NC (not that BC used something like Chloroform).

No I think she's talking about gagging NC (not that BC used something like Chloroform).

Actually I was thinking more of chloroform. Didn't think about gagging.

Maybe he got some chloroform from Casey?

Me too. That would be very pre-meditated and nothing about this sounds that way.

Nope. Plus chloroform is not that easy to obtain and it could be detected. Nope. This was a 'rage' incident, IMHO.

Experts on this list, is it possible that the autopsy report is not telling the whole truth about what NC was wearing when she was found? The point is, if she was something that would indicate she never left the house, let's say she was just in her robe, would the LE want the autopsy report to indicate something different so as to not further provide any evidence?

No it's not possible. Autopsy reports are sworn to be accurate by the Chief Medical Examiner. If the DA felt the facts of the autopsy needed to be hidden to not compromise the case, then they would submit a motion to seal, and would likely get it.

Experts on this list, is it possible that the autopsy report is not telling the whole truth about what NC was wearing when she was found? The point is, if she was something that would indicate she never left the house, let's say she was just in her robe, would the LE want the autopsy report to indicate something different so as to not further provide any evidence?

Hi Albert :seeya:

I was kinda wondering the same thing about the autopsy report. Was what was published "all" the notes.......seemed vague to me.

If a "killer" was loose in that Cary area......seems like LE would mention it. Sounds like scads of women go running alone in that area :confused:.

But, wouldn't they need a SW to make him take his shirt off? And, by the time they got one, the marks could have dissappeared; especially if they were only surface like the ones on his neck.

They would need one if he refused to do it voluntarily, yes.

OT, but I hope no one I know ever gets killed. Between work & hockey, I constantly have bruises, scratches and cuts on me. Someone might think I'm guilty!!! :python:

Can you spell MALPRACTICE? Just kidding, but I really doubt any physician would put their license on the line for anyone or anything.

What if the ME died before this went to court for them to testify? What a mess it would be. Personally he is obligated to state the facts no matter what kind of swaying the LE wants.

Of course I can be wrong.

They would need one if he refused to do it voluntarily, yes.

OT, but I hope no one I know ever gets killed. Between work & hockey, I constantly have bruises, scratches and cuts on me. Someone might think I'm guilty!!! :python:

Interesting you say that......hubby went fishing the other day, alone, and ended up cutting himself on the boat trailer.......came home with a napkin wrapped around his thumb. I didn't really think much of it until today :eek:.

We took his truck today to get the boat to go fishing......while he was backing in and hooking up the boat.....I noticed all the blood all over the inside of the truck :eek: which i'm sure is from the other day.......but, dang, just sayin........hope I wouldn't ever get in a questionable situation and then LE find that blood in the truck :eek:

Do you really think Brad "used it all the time"? It seems that Brad went into excessive cleaning mode after Nancy's "disappearance". I don't think he kept his sleeping quarters clean, if Nancy reported brown and yellow stained sheets and little brown bugs in the mattress. I don't think he was much of a cleaner if she cleaned her home nicely before she left for Hilton Head, then returned to nastiness caused by Brad, who did not clean it up himself. No, I don't think Brad would rattle off his using vinegar and water to clean wood floors because he "did it all the time".

Poor choice of words on my part because - no, it never entered my head that Brad would ever wash the floors. It would be beneath him, imo. He would, however, most likely know what was used to clean the hardwood floors, imo.

I have to agree with you on the "excessive cleaning" though. If he couldn't clean anything while Nancy was on vacation he sure wouldn't have cleaned if she was alive that morning and gone for a run.

But, wouldn't they need a SW to make him take his shirt off? And, by the time they got one, the marks could have dissappeared; especially if they were only surface like the ones on his neck.

They get what's called a Nontestimonial Identification Order. They did that with Jason Young because he was not cooperating. They took fingerprints, blood samples, pubic hairs and I believe photos (not sure). The only thing is by the time they got this Order and jason complied, 5 days had gone by, so any scratches he had, could have healed - especially with a little help from neosporin.

BC apparently cooperated in the beginning here so when he gave his DNA, I hope they looked over his body as well.

Poor choice of words on my part because - no, it never entered my head that Brad would ever wash the floors. It would be beneath him, imo. He would, however, most likely know what was used to clean the hardwood floors, imo.

I have to agree with you on the "excessive cleaning" though. If he couldn't clean anything while Nancy was on vacation he sure wouldn't have cleaned if she was alive that morning and gone for a run.
I would betcha NC cleaned when she got home and saw the disgusting mess BC had left for her while she was gone. So IMO the house was probably pretty clean on Saturday when BC began his cleaning.

But a man who didn't mind filth which is apparent by the way he lived while she was at HH, as well as it sounds he kept his car after Krista's affidavit, he isn't going to pull out a mop and bucket to do the normal weekend cleaning. NO siree, not BC!

NC messing up his plans for tennis (if he had them), he would have been furious. This is when a person of his nature sits back and fumes, ready to explode when she darkens the door, NOT clean!

I would betcha NC cleaned when she got home and saw the disgusting mess BC had left for her while she was gone. So IMO the house was probably pretty clean on Saturday when BC began his cleaning.

But a man who didn't mind filth which is apparent by the way he lived while she was at HH, as well as it sounds he kept his car after Krista's affidavit, he isn't going to pull out a mop and bucket to do the normal weekend cleaning. NO siree, not BC!

NC messing up his plans for tennis (if he had them), he would have been furious. This is when a person of his nature sits back and fumes, ready to explode when she darkens the door, NOT clean!

Exactly!

Did anyone else notice that NC was not wearing her wedding set?
Had she removed them in their heated 'hate' mode? Taken off to go to bed? Are they missing? and many more possible reasons could be possible.

Did anyone else notice that NC was not wearing her wedding set?
Had she removed them in their heated 'hate' mode? Taken off to go to bed? Are they missing? and many more possible reasons could be possible.

Yes interesting. I wonder if she was wearing them at the Fri night party? And if she was known to remove them for different activities? And where they were put when/if she did take them off and if they were found in that spot or not. And of course if these rings are in Brad's possession or not. So many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic