AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. We've been over this a hundred times if we've been over it once, we know what LE and news is telling us. Through everything I've read, one question just keeps coming to the forefront: WHY THAT CAB COMPANY? We have Yellow, Discount, Elite & VIP - those are the top hits when I google for taxis in her zipcode. For whatever reason, that feels really important to me; Scottsdale Cab Guy doesn't even come up in the first 5 pages of search results so this has to mean she had used them before and had them in her phone or SOMEONE ELSE had and made that call. This particular element is bugging the H377 out of me... :'( I get that he has not been named a POI. I GET IT, but I really feel there might be something in the connection. I am 46 years old, my mom going on television to speak for me would feel a little odd - why have we not heard from him (the driver)?

ETA: I am using Google Now on my phone for search engine. Do we know what kind of phone she used? If iOS (as opposed to android), results could be different. Could someone using iOS search please? 85281

Okay...I am convinced she made it back to her apartment after the accident and changed her clothes before leaving again.

We know it was sometime after the wreck so it had to have been after the 911 call at 3:44am.

We don't know how she got back to her apartment. We know she called for a cab but we don't know where she was when she called them.

We speculate she wanted to go back to her boyfriend's because she sent him a text at 4:47am saying she was "coming over".

That's a good clue she was planning to go there.

So, I know he's been cleared, but still...4:47 to 5:06 (last known call she made) is 19 minutes.

Plenty of time for someone to drive there to intercept her.

Okay. We've been over this a hundred times if we've been over it once, we know what LE and news is telling us. Through everything I've read, one question just keeps coming to the forefront: WHY THAT CAB COMPANY? We have Yellow, Discount, Elite & VIP - those are the top hits when I google for taxis in her zipcode. For whatever reason, that feels really important to me; Scottsdale Cab Guy doesn't even come up in the first 5 pages of search results so this has to mean she had used them before and had them in her phone or SOMEONE ELSE had and made that call. This particular element is bugging the H377 out of me... :'( I get that he has not been named a POI. I GET IT, but I really feel there might be something in the connection. I am 46 years old, my mom going on television to speak for me would feel a little odd - why have we not heard from him (the driver)?

ETA: I am using Google Now on my phone for search engine. Do we know what kind of phone she used? If iOS (as opposed to android), results could be different. Could someone using iOS search please? 85281

It didn't even come up for me.

After 15 pages it still didn't come up.

Same thing on my desktop. It doesn't come up if you just put in cab or taxi with that zip code.

I wonder if they've saved the voicemail she left for the cabbie?

In that call, did she sound stressed, intoxicated, disoriented, alone or background noise?

I wonder if a ping history or phone records could tell us more details?

Has LE gone over every phone call or text from that night?

Have they interviewed everyone at that busstop?

Someone here said there are no fliers up in the neighborhood---why?

I wonder if they've saved the voicemail she left for the cabbie?

In that call, did she sound stressed, intoxicated, disoriented, alone or background noise?

I wonder if a ping history or phone records could tell us more details?

Has LE gone over every phone call or text from that night?

Have they interviewed everyone at that busstop?

Someone here said there are no fliers up in the neighborhood---why?

Really good questions! I too have been wondering if LE checked for the location of her phone (pings) ? Unless your phone battery is dead - they can get pings right??
I was also wondering if the area she disappeared was plastered with flyers?
The more publicity the better IMO.

I answered up above but you might have missed it since I edited my post.

I googled it on my phone. iPhone's use google search engine too. It didn't even come up in the first 15 pages. In fact it didn't come up at all.

And I live not too terribly far away. 7 miles or so.

Same thing with my desktop.

I know how you feel about the cabbie. At this point I feel like I'm playing Ten Little Indians.

No one is beyond suspicion.

;)
I live about 2-3 miles away from where she disappeared. I googled on my iPhone and the first cab company on my search was that of Scottsdale C G. This may be why she called them.

I'd be curious to know if they have a recording of her call to get the cab. Perhaps it wasn't even adrienne at all? And did he leave her a voicemail when he called and it went straight to voicemail? Just a thought

I live about 2-3 miles away from where she disappeared. I googled on my iPhone and the first cab company on my search was that of Scottsdale cab guy. This may be why she called them.

I'd be curious to know if they have a recording of her call to get the cab. Perhaps it wasn't even adrienne at all? And did he leave her a voicemail when he called and it went straight to voicemail? Just a thought

Thank you for that feedback!

I guess whether you believe someone from the apartment is the perp is dependent on thinking she did not make the calls. I think she did make the calls (all of them) and then ran into either a stranger or an acquaintance just before arriving at the market.

I live about 2-3 miles away from where she disappeared. I googled on my iPhone and the first cab company on my search was that of Scottsdale C G. This may be why she called them.

That's so strange! Do you mind if I ask what you put in your search engine? I must have just missed it.

But I have found it and have been looking at their website. It seems very straight up to me.

A couple of youTubes, one of which shows how they operate in Old Town, which isn't far from me.

Tom Simon, the owner, is in another.

They seem very reputable to me.

Also...her boyfriend lives in Scottsdale so she might have used them before.

As for your questions about the voice recording...I don't know but good question. As for if he left her a voice mail after he got her voice mail...I haven't seen or heard of an answer for that either.

I think it was her who called. I enjoy but can't really buy into the theories of someone else using her phone.

JMO

I guess whether you believe someone from the apartment is the perp is dependent on thinking she did not make the calls. I think she did make the calls (all of them) and then ran into either a stranger or an acquaintance just before arriving at the market.

I don't think anyone from the party was involved in her disappearance. And I also don't suspect the boyfriend or the cabdriver.

I think she made all the calls and she was the one driving her car alone.

This is just the opinion I have formed from processing all the information that is available to me.

She could have been kidnapped, killed, fallen into the lake, or took a hike.

But I don't think there was any kind of wild conspiracy to cover anything up.

And I don't know any more than any of you so this is, again, just my very humble opinion.

And I value the opinions of others just as much!

We are all in this together.

:)

Sometimes I do think a cover-up amongst a group is quite possible, i.e Lauren and maybe Kortne Stouffer as well. Also Haleigh Cummings. But just not getting it from this case so far.

That's so strange! Do you mind if I ask what you put in your search engine? I must have just missed it.

But I have found it and have been looking at their website. It seems very straight up to me.

A couple of youTubes, one of which shows how they operate in Old Town, which isn't far from me.

Tom Simon, the owner, is in another.

They seem very reputable to me.

Also...her boyfriend lives in Scottsdale so she might have used them before.

As for your questions about the voice recording...I don't know but good question. As for if he left her a voice mail after he got her voice mail...I haven't seen or heard of an answer for that either.

I think it was her who called. I enjoy but can't really buy into the theories of someone else using her phone.

JMO
Thanks for the feedback :). I agree there are so many theories, so hard to figure this case out.

I searched for "cab companies" and it was the first on the list.

I'm back to thinking she might have just voluntarily vanished. It's my favorite theory.

Thanks for the feedback :). I agree there are so many theories, so hard to figure this case out.

I searched for "cab companies" and it was the first on the list.

Ohhhhh....so you didn't put in the zip code. That must be why I didn't get it. haha Makes sense!

They have a nice website.

Check the FB page posts. Seems like the family may have more info. Very strange

Ohhhhh....so you didn't put in the zip code. That must be why I didn't get it. haha Makes sense!

They have a nice website.
Well I think it came up because of my location maybe? Maybe that company works this area quite often. Just my thoughts

Are you referring to the most recent post on the Missing page? I just take that as a request, not based on info. Or a different page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member