AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
by the way you guys are all EXCELLENT sleuthers. There are times when things have to be kept under your hat until the appropriate time. Thank you all for your understanding.

Thank you! You keep us in line...

I also want to point out she had just started classes... I saw a painting she did for one of them so we KNOW she had recently met new people... even if they were not friends per se-
She had been out of work for awhile so I can understand why it seems like people close to don't care. - AS had kinda been out of the loop for awhile.
In the case of Mickey Shunick
the friends were numerous and never stopped until her killer was found -
sadly everyone isn't always surrounded great friends and acquaintances.
Sometimes they are mediocre at best.
Mickey's friends were also
vegans and cyclists - health kick type folks -
We know that AS had a glass pipe and what those are used for.

Marijuana is called the gateway drug... usually in reference to getting hooked on stronger drugs.

I also see it as a gateway to danger.
Whoever is buying pot from a dealer is putting themselves and everyone around them in danger.

*I am sure there are some nice people that sell pot and are harmless,but I doubt that there are too many of them.

I always hear when someone goes missing how they were so nice... didn't have an enemy in the world.
The truth is...(unless she really did runaway ) she had one & that person made her go missing may have killed her too.
Was it a random person that had never seen her before ?
Perhaps -

I am of the opinion that it was someone a little closer to home.
Someone has done a good job hiding her.

What is the ground like in Tempe?
Is it too hard to dig?
Is that why many are found in the Salt Lake area?
Are the "killers" in the past just lazy? - or is it too hard to dig in that area?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Has this been posted ?
It's the actual video at the AmPm
there are two unidentified men
on it...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...-showing-moments-before-salinas-disappearance

Why does that one guy never enter the store?

Has there been any speculation about gangs? Locals, is there a lot of gang activity in this area? Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I was perusing (not sleuthing, perusing) facebook and saw some gang references. Photos flashing signs and spelling that would insinuate affiliation.

Has there been any speculation about gangs? Locals, is there a lot of gang activity in this area? Sorry if this has already been brought up, but I was perusing (not sleuthing, perusing) facebook and saw some gang references. Photos flashing signs and spelling that would insinuate affiliation.

Now I can't get it to play !!!
The guy who doesn't enter the store... is he wearing gloves ?

I need to get to my computer!
Maybe I can watch it again on it and grab a screen shot.

Who wears gloves in AZ in June?
A motorcyclist/cyclist ? Was a bike seen in the video?

*eta: even teens that aren't in "gangs" throw the hand signs around here to look "cool".

I am not seeing the word POI in your link. I am seeing "everything is on the table". Yes, they would have to SPECIFICALLY be named persons of interest. I hope that helps.

This doesn't mean we can't posit theories that refer to 'a friend' or 'her friends' or something along those lines, no? I understand why we are not allowed to sleuth them individually and by name, but for the most part we don't have those names anyway. So, as long as our train of thought is in generalities, it will be fine, right?

For example, "the circumstances provided by her friends just do not add up" or "I could see a friend doing something like this" or "her friends sure are acting strangely about so and so".

NOT relevant to case. Just Weird.

I've had common nightmares such as falling and things. This is the only case I've read day and night recently. I decided to take a nap after work cause I didn't get much sleep last night.

My dream started off as being in my town in my car and without much gas.. (Which is real life for me right now lol I have to fill up soon.) For some reason it changed after that. I ended up in a plaza with a restaurant and seems that I sat down and ordered. Just a drink and snack because it wasn't long before I was walking around trying to get help. Went to bathroom and someone took my debit card out my purse and left my wallet and license sitting. I went looking for managers (saw familiar faces in my life) the manager said not now, I cant help you and that I needed to wait.
A gentleman worked there and said just be cool he is normally liked that but I will help when its not so busy. I saw a guy as security but had like bullet proof vest on and said we have it under control you will be okay. After looking around the restaurant I saw many more of them.

Don't know the transition.. I was like at my real time work and someone with the same name (but a boy, unisex name) was being friendly and then another guy was also talking to me and making jokes. I saw a familiar face from my real life workplace and started talking with her and realized my head in the backed was shaved! I started being frantic and acting like this person (at restaurant) did this to me!

Next scene.. I saw my real life little cousin I've been tutoring recently. She was driving though (She cannot, she's 11). I asked where are we going? She's like you'll see its a surprise. We got to where we were going (not sure where still) but in a pool it looks like. We were swimming and playing around until she disappeared. I was left alone but in a water of some sort. A guy came and I tried to say help but he couldn't hear me.. He looked like help but ended up laying down next to me looking for something? Another guy showed up (they looked like the faces from "work") and was baby talking to me, saying Just listen and you will be just fine. as long as you do as I say. I felt drugged and eyes barely opened as he unbuttoned my clothes and then the rest is explicit.

At that point, I was telling myself wake up wake up. And then I woke up and realized it was a nightmare and called my boyfriend to make sure it is real life lol. (Who answered but it was breaking in and out) And now I'm here and that scared me sheetless! And no, I didn't take any drugs or alcohol.

I don't want to dream nothing like that ever, no no no. I will not be lurking or visiting. Please if someone can pm me when the report is available? Thank you!

(Just sharing because it was weird as ever, and in no way am I in touch with another word or anything. Back to Finding Adrienne, the main focus of this discussion)

woah.. that dude looks sketchy! then he goes and "hugs"/leans on the closed door, still looking in and looking around. wth? could he have been an employee there that was just outside cleaning up? that might explain the gloves?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/2...-showing-moments-before-salinas-disappearance

I don't live in that area, but I have NEVER seen a gas station emplyoee clothed like that!
Around here they have a uniform.
Don't the AmPm folks wear like a colored shirt and khakis?
California AmPm uniform.
Blue/yellow shirt black pants...
http://www.kesq.com/news/ampm-to-ex...-city/-/233092/21237270/-/pgqi2f/-/index.html

AMPM-jpg.jpg

of course! totally O/T here folks :)

it's a boy and we finally got our due date confirmed yesterday, november 19th :) i just hit 24 weeks yesterday. we've been discussing boys names and all of them just sound so "meh".. so this may end up being one of those situations where the baby doesn't have a name for a while after he's born! haha.

how great of your son to be willing to take on fathering another man's child. that baby needs parental love and i just think it's so awesome that he's stepped in and cares for them both so much. the world needs more men like him.. kudos to you for raising him right! :)

Name him Archer Byron, or something that sounds like a totally manly poet from the early 1900's pioneer era of USA history! Or name him First name Christopher Middle name Walken then the your surname of course ;)

I hope he comes out a few days late and ends up being a Sagittarius... Bc ya know, (starts singing) "my sign is sagittarius and I'm into Spanish cheese!" like that commercial says!

But really, my dad is a Scorpio as well as Fiancée so if he's a scorpio male, well IMHO that's not so bad either! ;)

I also think Adrienne Salinas is a sweet Scorpio (Nov. 5, 1993) They are such secretive little ones. So magical and deep.

(And yes I agree, kudos to MEN who take care of children and fulfill that responsibility. We need more like him in this world!)

(and Ok enough of my astrology crap.)

If there is a gang involved, I would worry it might have some connection to the ppl/gang that might have murdered Adrienne's cousin... IMOO

Name him Archer Byron, or something that sounds like a totally manly poet from the early 1900's pioneer era of USA history! Or name him First name Christopher Middle name Walken then the your surname of course ;)

I hope he comes out a few days late and ends up being a Sagittarius... Bc ya know, (starts singing) "my sign is sagittarius and I'm into Spanish cheese!" like that commercial says!

But really, my dad is a Scorpio as well as Fiancée so if he's a scorpio male, well IMHO that's not so bad either! ;)

I also think Adrienne Salinas is a sweet Scorpio (Oct. 31, 1997) They are such secretive little ones. So magical and deep.

(And yes I agree, kudos to MEN who take care of children and fulfill that responsibility. We need more like him in this world!)

(and Ok enough of my astrology crap.)

1997? can't be correct...
I have her listed as being born on Nov 5 1993...
http://projectjason.org/forums/topic/3520-missing-woman-adrienne-salinas-az-06152013/

Did LE find her glasses or contacts in the apartment?
They never said, but if she was wearing contacts
and took a bag wouldn't she also pack her glasses/case/
contact lens case/lens solution?

Ehh.. she probably have multiples of all of them...
grr..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375296147.162466.jpg

I pray we see you soon sweet girl. So much beauty and heart.

Adrienne Salinas, born Nov. 5, 1993. So young with so much to live for.

If there is a gang involved, I would worry it might have some connection to the ppl/gang that might have murdered Adrienne's cousin... IMOO

Hi! So I'm a little new to this site but this case has caught my interest. You said AS's cousin was murdered? How long ago did this happen and is there a site with information that I can look at. It doesn't seem far off that if she was close with her cousin that they might target her. Thanks

Hi! So I'm a little new to this site but this case has caught my interest. You said AS's cousin was murdered? How long ago did this happen and is there a site with information that I can look at. It doesn't seem far off that if she was close with her cousin that they might target her. Thanks
It was 15-16 months ago.
From what I understand he was not targeted. He was in the backyard at a party when shots were fired in front of the house. The bullet traveled through the house and hit him... I will look for a link.

I have never seen rewards do any good in missing persons cases...but the criteria should include any info leading to her whereabouts, suspects, etc, not just to her being found safe, on the off-chance that someone without direct guilt knows something. I hope the reward is worded that way.

I think the time has passed where she can be returned safely, assuming she did not leave on her own, which I do not believe she did. She would not, IMO, have the ability or resources to do so for this length of time. Most people, including myself, would not be able to pull it off in this world of tracking, bank records, social security activity, etc.

There were a number of teen girls who went missing this year where within a day or two, LE was able to say, based on computer activity, that they had apparently made an online "friend" and taken off, my point being that anyone A was close enough to for this person to take her in, support her and hide her, should have come to LE's attention very quickly.

"Something happened to her. Somebody took her," said Salinas' aunt, Pamela Coss.

It's not the first time Coss has made reward posters for a missing family member.

"We just buried my son 15 months ago," she said

Coss' 19-year-old son Fabian Cano, was murdered during a drive-by shooting in Phoenix.

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Search-goes-on-for-missing-Tempe-teen-214456311.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3