AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not good at attaching links...sorry. I did see a few news articles that state the attacker would have had wounds.

Thanks, we found some. It is still a guess by LE as the where the killer was scratched. Could be hands, arms but if he had gloves and long sleeves maybe the scratches are elsewhere. If they were on his face, more people might notice and remember that. I wonder if this lead got them anywhere.

Thanks for the reminder OldSteve, I recall Christina Worthington well. In January of 2002, her 2 y.o. daughter, was found clinging to her body, unharmed. FWIW, the garbage collector, wasn't arrested & charged with her murder (& rape) until April of 2005.

Just saying...

Thanks, we found some. It is still a guess by LE as the where the killer was scratched. Could be hands, arms but if he had gloves and long sleeves maybe the scratches are elsewhere. If they were on his face, more people might notice and remember that. I wonder if this lead got them anywhere.
I wonder the same thing. I sure wish LE would update the public.

Thinking of Allison today. I hope we get answers soon! I keep checking hoping to see "arrest" in the subject line. Keeping my fingers crossed they make one soon!

Happy Birthday Allison.

Parents of murdered Scottsdale woman raising reward amount

http://www.kpho.com/story/29317957/parents-of-murdered-scottsdale-woman-raising-reward-amount

SCOTTSDALE, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -Nearly four months after murder of a Scottsdale woman, and authorities still don't know who did it and why.
The victim's parents were back in town today to mark her birthday.
Allison Feldman would have turned 32 on Sunday. Her parents are in the Valley remembering her at the home where she was found brutally murdered back on Feb. 18. They held an emotional birthday party around the pool that's in the backyard.

The Feldmans will be taking money they raised to Silent Witness in the morning. That's when they'll be able to announce the new reward in their daughter's case. If you know anything about her murder, call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS. As always, callers can remain anonymous.

I'm wondering how the public can help with this new reward when everything is kept so anonymous by LE. There's that delivery person she was skeptical of, neighbors, another guy who asked her out. We don't know if these people's DNA was checked out. Noone knows if this person had scratches on their body at that time, nothing is being let out. Did they interview all the neighbors? Noone can help if they do not have DETAILS.

I find it odd that Allison's boyfriend was not at the party. I wonder why.

You know the murder in DC of those four people, the LE, there, immediately posted the camera image. Of course, he's been caught. They have camera images from Allison's murder, why are they not letting people see these? Anything would help. This isn't a guessing game.

I'm wondering how the public can help with this new reward when everything is kept so anonymous by LE. There's that delivery person she was skeptical of, neighbors, another guy who asked her out. We don't know if these people's DNA was checked out. Noone knows if this person had scratches on their body at that time, nothing is being let out. Did they interview all the neighbors? Noone can help if they do not have DETAILS.

Yes so true! Scratches would be gone by now...

Scottsdale police have confirmed they have a DNA sample from the person who killed Allison.

If the guy kills again he'll be more careful not to leave DNA behind. imo.

Three hours from now Allison would be turning 32...
https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=what+time+is+it+in+scottsdale+arizone+right+now

I bet you a glass of white wine, she would have been out tonight CELEBRATING!!!

Happy Birthday Allison....

:daisy:

May :justice: prevail!

We remember Allison in the ways that we can. Bless her family at this sad time. I hope they can celebrate in their own way -- by being glad that she was "theirs" for the years that she was and knowing she left the world in a better way since she was in it for the time she was.

I find it odd that Allison's boyfriend was not at the party. I wonder why.

Hmmmm... Did they decide to just make it a family party? Even if they did, seems to me that they could have included him. Or maybe he had a commitment that he could not miss.

Hmmmm... Did they decide to just make it a family party? Even if they did, seems to me that they could have included him. Or maybe he had a commitment that he could not miss.

Really? Weird...

On the 5pm news today here in Scottsdale Allison's father was interviewed on 2 different channels that I saw & the 10pm news just now had a short interview with her mom. I didn't hear anything new in the 3 interviews. They mostly spoke of their grief. How sad!

Reward increases to $10K in Scottsdale murder case

http://www.kpho.com/story/29317957/reward-increases-to-10k-in-scottsdale-murder-case?autostart=true

SCOTTSDALE, AZ (KPHO/KTVK) -
A reward was increased to $10,000 on Monday in the murder case of a Scottsdale woman.

Nearly four months after the murder of Allison Feldman, authorities still don't know who did it and why.

DNA and fingerprints were collected from the murder scene at Feldman's home, but there have been no arrests. Feldman's father thinks more needs to be done to encourage tips to the police.

For nearly four months, the case has remained relatively quiet with no information on suspects or a motive. Scottsdale Police said Sunday they have no new updates.

Don't remember reading they also had finger prints.... might have missed it... LE sounds really at a loss. I keep thinking there are some details that if released might help in some way. At this point, only way appears if the killer talks to someone and that someone comes forward.. worse, if they are waiting for killer to strike again...
Did they ever really say the DNA is that of a man?

Here's another story from the local newspaper's website - it states something specific I haven't read anywhere else, although maybe I just missed it from earlier reports:

Investigators believe Feldman's killer lived in the area.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ottsdale-murder-feldman-reward-abrk/71263092/

Also, this is the only source that says that *investigators* increased the reward to $10,000, which contradicts another news story that stated her family took the money they raised to Silent Witness. I know it's probably just semantics and I don't know how reward money works, but it seems to me like LE is being tight-lipped all around, including with her family. Her father indicated he hopes the increased reward money will lead to an arrest, and that "more needs to be done to encourage tips to the police." If LE knows more than they're saying, they're certainly keeping it close.

And bless her family - I don't know how they had the strength to commemorate her birthday at the house where she was killed. I'm sure it helped them feel closer to her, but man. I don't think I could've done it, especially knowing that justice has not yet been served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member