AZ AZ - Allison Feldman, 31, Scottsdale, 18 Feb 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else besides neighbors would see the comings and goings at Allison's house? Saw boyfriend leave and knew she was there ALONE. I read on her obituary how she was friendly with her neighbors at her condo. I think if she saw a neighbor at her door, at her house, she would open the door. I would open a door for a neighbor not even one I know well. Noone wants enemies for neighbors, you WANT to be friendly. So I am still stuck on it being a neighbor. Wonder if anyone moved shortly after the murder???

Or the neighborhood peeper...

Every time I see this thread appear near the top, I anxiously look to see if "arrest" has been added to the title........

Unfortunately, I feel there will be a couple (at least) more murders that will take place before this is solved. Then they will be able to match his DNA.

Every time I see this thread appear near the top, I anxiously look to see if "arrest" has been added to the title........

Unfortunately, I feel there will be a couple (at least) more murders that will take place before this is solved. Then they will be able to match his DNA.

I hope not. Maybe he will be arrested for some crime other than murder.

Who else besides neighbors would see the comings and goings at Allison's house? Saw boyfriend leave and knew she was there Alone. I read on her obituary how she was friendly with her neighbors at her condo. I think if she saw a neighbor at her door, at her house, she would open the door. I would open a door for a neighbor not even one I know well. Noone wants enemies for neighbors, you WANT to be friendly. So I am still stuck on it being a neighbor. Wonder if anyone moved shortly after the murder???

Bbm, and I would add to this---- knew he wasn't coming back, because he didn't leave till 1am.

HMMM, Now I'm wondering how would a neighbor know about that.:gaah:

I would say common sense. A boyfriend leaves late, he's probably going home for the night. Plus a peeper could have listened to them say "I will see you/ talk to you tomorrow" or something such as that.

I know Allison told her boyfriend he should leave so he could go home to study. Possibly someone/ a peeper heard this exchange. According to this article 1 AM is mentioned as the time the killer left. We guessed he was seen on the neighbor's video, but not clearly enough to identify. (But it's just a guess)

Article:
What is known is that Feldman was attacked during the overnight hours between Tuesday, Feb. 17 and 18. Police have said whomever attacked her left the home after 1 a.m. and may have had cuts to his or her hands from Feldman trying to protect herself.

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-no...10000-for-info-on-who-killed-scottsdale-woman

is this new information? I think we need a link for this.
https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2015/04/14/info-needed-on-scottsdale-murder/

Sorry, I should have made my point clearer. SPD says the perp left at 1am. Tells the public that the perp would been unaccounted for from late Tues into wed at 1 am. It's was reported Allison told her BF to go home sometime tues, I don't think we have that time. But her dad states he talked to her tues evening at 8pm. And I believe there was a text that didn't go thru tues evening which concerned them because she always had her phone on.( I recall maybe around 9 or 10). Then they got very worried the next day because her phone was off, and called SPD and her BF to do a check on her.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ews-scottsdale-murder-family-speaks/23787219/

If her phone was off around 9 or 10 pm, it could be because the killer was there at this time?????? He stayed 3-4 hours. Because SPD has him leaving at 1 am. Why didn't he get out of there? He knew it was safe to stay?
Imo, he knew the BF was not coming back. Whether he overheard it as a peeper, or she told him, because she knew the killer, and didn't fear for her life at first. Casual talk, for example. "Yeah, I told him to go study" etc.....

added old link regarding info- mom talked with her at 8 pm tues., text didnt go thru tues after, and phone off wed, which dad said never happens.

http://legacy.kare11.com/story/news...tonka-grad-murdered-in-arizona-home/23780651/

this is the link I meant to post regarding her last known call with her mom. She last spoke to mom at 8pm, and dads text at 11pm didnt go thru, and phone was off wed (dont know if that is az, or Minn time). And I know its been discussed before, but I wanted to refresh my memory, so it would be clearer in my head on how long the perp could have been there.

I would say common sense. A boyfriend leaves late, he's probably going home for the night. Plus a peeper could have listened to them say "I will see you/ talk to you tomorrow" or something such as that.

No, the killer left at 1 A.M. The boyfriend left around 8 P.M.!

MAYBE the killer was monitoring her cell phone activity & as a result knew Allison was alone for the night...???

:thinking:

:dunno:

I don't want to know how to do that. I thought maybe you knew this could be done. I don't believe it can be and should not be.

Google says it can be done...doesn't make it right but it seems it can and has been done before, sadly. And no doubt it will be done again.

http://legacy.kare11.com/story/news...tonka-grad-murdered-in-arizona-home/23780651/

this is the link I meant to post regarding her last known call with her mom. She last spoke to mom at 8pm, and dads text at 11pm didnt go thru, and phone was off wed (dont know if that is az, or Minn time). And I know its been discussed before, but I wanted to refresh my memory, so it would be clearer in my head on how long the perp could have been there.

This has been bugging me for SO long - the issue of the text not going through. It's fairly common for a text not to go through due to network traffic, location issues, the sender and receiver being on different networks, etc. Here's a quote from the article above:

"Harley Feldman, Allison's father, said he felt something was wrong when his daughter's phone turned off.

'On Tuesday night my wife talked to her about eight o'clock, and then I sent her a text message around eleven and it didn't get delivered,' he said."

If Allison's phone was turned off, the text still would have gone through. She would have received it when her phone was powered back on. I assume that her father received a notification on his phone that the text wasn't delivered. If so, why was that a cause for alarm, especially since she'd spoken with her mother only a couple of hours prior to that? Was it because they couldn't reach her the next day and the text not going through was ominous to them in retrospect, or...?

orangecrush (makes me thirsty :)) I think they were so used to her texts going through and her being alone, which they could have found out when Mom called, it made them anxious and worried. I don't blame them. I think he crushed her phone, stepped on it or whatever. Remember he had a lot of time in that home. Makes you wonder why he stayed so late or how he could have after he killed her. That's why I think it should have gone public right away. Someone could have said "oh yeah he was gone a long time last night". All that info IMO should have been let out. Look now we are over a year and nothing has been found out.

I thought all along it was weird to think it was a neighbor or peeper or anybody in the neighborhood. The boyfriend was there all the time. So he left around 8 pm. How would anyone know that he had not gone to the store for beer or toilet paper? And he'd return within 15 minutes? And for someone to enter her home, brutally murder her, and stay for hours, and not think that "Hey, someone could walk in the door any minute.." I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers