AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am finally caught up! Until i have to go and do my night audit, then I will be several pages behind again.:banghead:

The last time LM went to court the paperwork ordered his name on the BC
only IF it was not on there already-- and the only paternity issue came up was when Tammi Smith got involved with her sheisty dealings
Makes perfect sense -- here's one link to the paternity judgment
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/01/11/paternity.judgment.pdf

So we have no way to know if it was already there or if it was put on there when the judge ordered it. If it is on there at birth, someone would have to remove LM name to put another name on there. If TS had documents the name change on the BC would be obvious to investigators. Seems to me a glaring falsification. Did LM know Gabriel was at the Smith's for those 8(?) days?

Important Info!
<snips>

Video footage exists of her giving the baby away.
Tammi Smith told reporters that she has met with Johnson in jail, and that Johnson told her there was video footage at the FBI of Johnson handing the child over to a couple outside a San Antonio hotel. Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman, said immediately after the reports surfaced that there was no such footage.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

Info in the right hand column

Every time I see something like this, I immediately ask myself, now what does Tammi have to gain by not telling the truth. Perhaps Elizabeth lied and told her this, but why would she go spew it to the media as if it were the truth?

So, is this new untruth being spread so that people think Tammi still has the answers, is it just to continue being a media queen (I'm trying to be nice here), or is there a more nefarious purpose.

(sorry, that should have been a multiple choice answer with a "d.', all of the above

Hmmm, there is something about Montana and a business-related advantage in that state, but I can't remember what it is. I believe many retired people register their motorhomes in Montana for some sort of tax reason too. I'm tempted to wake my DH to ask him; his internal memory chip is full of business details like that. :eek:

:poke: Waking up my DH,too. He's from Montana.

File Number: L-1540839-8
Corp. Name: HEALING WATERS HEALTH AND WELLNESS CLINIC, LLC

Domestic Address 13925 MEEKER BLVD #10
SUN CITY WEST, AZ 85375

Statutory Agent Information Agent Name: ABSOLUTE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LL

Agent Mailing/Physical Address:
2159 W CLEARVIEW TR
PHOENIX, AZ 85086

http://starpas.azcc.gov/scripts/cgi...s-detail.p?name-id=L15408398&type=CORPORATION

from veromi.... agents address.....
People Search: 2159 CLEARVIEW PHOENIX, AZ
comes back to a Jackie XXXXer and a couple of other people
I don't want to post the whole name in case it is not related but all of these cities came up....

SAN ANTONIO, TX
ANTHEM, AZ
ORLANDO, FL
PHOENIX, AZ
FORT MILL, SC
LOS ANGELES, CA
BEVERLY HILLS, CA
TARZANA, CA

There is that San Antonio link that we've been looking for. Not the half-way point between Tempe, AZ and Mount Juliet, TN as I previously opined a few days ago.

Regarding the infant medicine cup in the picture of Gabriel (which is what I think it is, based on the picture of the Safety 1st dispenser)...

Why bother with a little medicine cup? If I were going to cause an infant to OD on Benadryl (or anything else, for that matter), I wouldn't bother with a 3 tsp. medicine cup. I'd dump the container of whatever-it-is into a regular bottle. I suspect 3 tsp. is not even enough to cause any real, permanent damage.

I also wanted to mention that my daughter's pediatrician actually advised using Benadryl at a higher-than-normal dose as a sleep aid when we traveled with her as an infant. This was several years ago and I raised my eyebrow when he said it, but having received that counsel myself from a pediatrician, I can't judge EJ if she did that with Gabriel.

Why do you all think Eliz said the FBI had video of a couple taking Gabriel?

All I can think is that she's an evil, evil sociopath, and did it to hurt Logan more, to string him along a little bit more thinking Gabriel might be alive, knowing all along that it would come out that there was no video.

I am so angry, and I just hurt so much right now. I was holding out hope that the video existed, so there would be something, anything, that would show there might be some truth in her claim to having given Gabriel away, and now that hope is gone.

What an evil, evil person. No wonder she's so perky and chipper. She's having a blast in true sociopathic form.

:furious:

Yes...I am a regular poster on both the adoption and parenting forum. I do not recognize either of them from there... picture or story wise. I searched there and came up with nothing

Oh, great! That means we can probably scratch that idea.

All I can think is that she's an evil, evil sociopath, and did it to hurt Logan more, to string him along a little bit more thinking Gabriel might be alive, knowing all along that it would come out that there was no video.

I am so angry, and I just hurt so much right now. I was holding out hope that the video existed, so there would be something, anything, that would show there might be some truth in her claim to having given Gabriel away, and now that hope is gone.

What an evil, evil person. No wonder she's so perky and chipper. She's having a blast in true sociopathic form.

Have you verified that Elizabeth said that or that Tammi said Elizabeth said that?

Guys no offense but can we please take the off topic posts to pm or another thread? It makes the thread hard to follow!

I know I am guilty of some of it, but its going on more and more and it is very difficult to follow the train of thought!

TIA

BeanE, I'm not taking up for EJ, but I'm not sure Eliz did say that to FBI. They say she's not talking. I think that little tidbit is a TPS fabrication. TPS said Eliz said that, right? TPS seems to be putting a lot of words in EJ's mouth.

I'm thinking if they would allow waterboarding, we could get the answers out of that little .

Respectfully snipped ~

I'm not sure EJ said it - I tend to think it was TPS spouting more nonsense. We have no way of knowing at this point who really said it. I have not seen anything from the reporter that supposedly accompanied TPS to see EJ. Has anyone else? Do we have any idea who that reporter is? I would gladly contact them to ask the question.....

If EJ said it, well, I guess I think even more that she is KC's twin. Especially after the article that came out tonight about the "broken family". The only thing we are hearing from LE is that EJ is not talking. I'm thinking that EJ is not talking to TPS either, so TPS is making stuff up to protect her hindend....

Salem

Regarding the infant medicine cup in the picture of Gabriel (which is what I think it is, based on the picture of the Safety 1st dispenser)...

Why bother with a little medicine cup? If I were going to cause an infant to OD on Benadryl (or anything else, for that matter), I wouldn't bother with a 3 tsp. medicine cup. I'd dump the container of whatever-it-is into a regular bottle. I suspect 3 tsp. is not even enough to cause any real, permanent damage.

I also wanted to mention that my daughter's pediatrician actually advised using Benadryl at a higher-than-normal dose as a sleep aid when we traveled with her as an infant. This was several years ago and I raised my eyebrow when he said it, but having received that counsel myself from a pediatrician, I can't judge EJ if she did that with Gabriel.

I'm with you on all of this. I don't think she was drugging him to do away with him and if so, she would use a bottle.

Also, I am not too suspect of any of the Tylenol and such she had - I just haven't seen anything that out of the norm. I think doctors are way too lax on what they tell young parents to give their kids, but I'm very much the opposite direction anyway.

omg. I think I found her posting to adopt. I need to verify some stuff but think I got it.

Yeah, my rose-colored lenses are starting to wear a little thin too. BUT....I keep hoping that the LE agencies are denying any video because they do not want to spook whoever is 'holding' Gabriel to go even further underground. ??

I dunno anymore. I just have to think there is some kinda method to this madness ( ie a strategy) and so much want to trust that whatever is going on behind the scenes will bring Gabriel home safely.

It is getting sadder and sadder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member