Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny who writes the reviews for Healing Waters :|
Look at Jack's reviews on the number one and number two (literally) of this link
--and hover your mouse over the name Jack to see who the picture is of -- sheisty in everything

Oh, that's funny. Jack almost makes it sound like a sexual experience too. :waitasec: The other person reviewing must get colonics regularly! Egads! I thought you were only supposed to do that like once a year

How unethical for Jack to review his own clinic and also get a jab in at another clinic

I think it was Elizabeth that committed what ever action placed Gabriel in his current situation. She is the one that either gave him to strangers, killed him, sold him, or beamed him up the aliens (Sorry, but it makes as much sense as a TPS rant). But, it is possible that the only reason that Elizabeth committed that action was because of encouragement/assistance from an unnamed pair of POI's.

I agree. And don't think this is directly opposed to your position Beane. EJ is not being given nor does she need to be given a free pass on this. What is the saying "It takes one to know one" ? Geez, what were the odds these two crazys would find and fuel each other? Poor Gabriel. Poor Logan.

Where I am in opposition with you Beane is I am not ready to give up this child for dead. I see way too many signs of hope. Honestly more than I would have expected to have at this point.

Those are the pictures that TPS posted. That's Gabriel and her daughter, H.

Thanks DairyGirl. This is the first time I've seen them. That answers who dressed him I guess. I had no idea Tammi had posted these before. So that's little H?

I have no doubt that TPS knew about EJ's plan to leave and try to change her identity. She made some comment about changing jurisdictions. Maybe she thought that if EJ changed jurisdictions it would delay to custody and be favorable to her. Maybe she thought that LM wouldn't bother to fight if it meant going to another jurisdiction. Whatever she did, she did thinking that Gabriel would be hers. I don't think for a minute that TPS would have helped EJ if she thought she would give the baby to another couple. This was all about TPS getting the baby and running over LM's rights in order to achieve that goal.

Does that make Tammi worse than Elizabeth? That's the impression I get, that people think Tammi is worse than Elizabeth. I can't follow that.

I think the same as you, that Tammi helped Eliz go on the run to change jurisdiction, facilitated the CC papers, etc., all because of her own self-absorbed obsession to get a baby for years, and finally having the chance to get Gabriel.

She tossed Gabriel's rights and best interests, and those of Logan aside, in order to try to Gabriel for herself.

She is a despicable person. LE is on to her, and she will be punished.

That, however, is where her part in wronging Gabriel ends. What finally happened to Gabriel is solely at the hands of Elizabeth, his mother, and whether she gave him away or killed him, either is far worse than what Tammi did.

Yet we have thread after thread after page after page of posts on the evils of Tammi, and Elizabeth is given a pass at every turn.

I don't get it. I just don't.

No matter what happened to Gabriel, it was at the hands of his mother, and I don't see how we're going to find out what happened to him, unless and until we start talking about Elizabeth. Nobody seems to want to though. Everybody just seems to want to talk about Tammi. Everything becomes about Tammi.

It must be me, because clearly, the majority here sees it differently. I recognize that, and I accept it. It's still very frustrating.

I just would sometimes like to discuss Elizabeth. I want to know what she with Gabriel. She is the key. To me, she is the key. She is the one, the only one, in that hotel room with Gabriel. Tammi wasn't there.

I can accept it, but I'm just frustrated not being able to discuss her.

Oh, that's funny. Jack almost makes it sound like a sexual experience too. :waitasec: The other person reviewing must get colonics regularly! Egads! I thought you were only supposed to do that like once a year

How unethical for Jack to review his own clinic and also get a jab in at another clinic

OMG...I thought the same thing. I never heard of someone so happy and excited about having their hiney irrigated.

Most likely someone was unhappy with the "service". Usually the health department inspects beauty shops, nail places etc. They get inspected once a year at least and if the health department gets complaints they will send a undercover employee or 2 in to see what is going on. Or someone who is doing it legal and loses business because of her will call and complain. I'd bet that is what happened. I don't know what the laws are in TN. I would think with what she was doing she would have to have some sort of training and have a license. RN, LPN,etc. and take continuing education classes. My thought on her problems in TN is she was doing it illegally at a cheaper price and someone who is doing this legally got tired of losing clients to her.

They main company that has the office in SA Tx. had warnings from the FDA in 2003, acc'ding to the quality assurance journal vol.7 issue 3.
The whole business is kinda strange, IMO. And as some have occasionally mentioned, the medical-type equipment and clinics make one wonder about insem and all, and if they sent Gabe away as part of a business transaction?

BeanE- I would love to discuss her. But she's not giving us new material. Tammi is. She wants to be the focus and she's getting her way.
What more can be done with what we know about Elizabeth?
Besides getting a stick and pretending she's a pinata, I have no clue how to get more info from that side.

Jab, lolol. Dearest time, love your posts.
I, too, have wondered about that side of the business, as the site says self-done process, but mentioned if you need help it is no problem, EEEEWWWW! AT least IMO. BUT- That could bring in some big money and big clients if one is confidential. ew, again! Where did all the money come from has been asked, ?

Does that make Tammi worse than Elizabeth? That's the impression I get, that people think Tammi is worse than Elizabeth. I can't follow that.

I think the same as you, that Tammi helped Eliz go on the run to change jurisdiction, facilitated the CC papers, etc., all because of her own self-absorbed obsession to get a baby for years, and finally having the chance to get Gabriel.

She tossed Gabriel's rights and best interests, and those of Logan aside, in order to try to Gabriel for herself.

That, however, is where her part in wronging Gabriel ends. What finally happened to Gabriel is solely at the hands of Elizabeth, his mother, and whether she gave him away or killed him, either is far worse than what Tammi did.

Yet we have thread after thread after page after page of posts on the evils of Tammi, and Elizabeth is given a pass at every turn.

No matter what happened to Gabriel, it was at the hands of his mother, and I don't see how we're going to find out what happened to him, unless and until we start talking about Elizabeth. Nobody seems to want to though. Everybody just seems to want to talk about Tammi. Everything becomes about Tammi.

It must be me, because clearly, the majority here sees it differently. I recognize that, and I accept it. It's still very frustrating.

I just would sometimes like to discuss Elizabeth. I want to know what she with Gabriel. She is the key. To me, she is the key. She is the one, the only one, in that hotel room with Gabriel. Tammi wasn't there.

I really think Gabriel is alive, and that Tammi played a major role in this whole fiasco, but I agree with you that ultimately it comes down to EJ. In the final moment of whatever happened to little Gabe, it was EJ alone that could have called it all off and done the right thing, and she didn't.

I do think though, that the reason there is so much talk and digging on Tammi, and so little on EJ, is simply that we know so much about Tammi due to her spilling her life all over the net, blogs, media regarding this case, etc... and we just don't know much about EJ yet, aside from the few key details that have been talked about. I wish we could find more on her...

I agree. And don't think this is directly opposed to your position Beane. EJ is not being given nor does she need to be given a free pass on this. What is the saying "It takes one to know one" ? Geez, what were the odds these two crazys would find and fuel each other? Poor Gabriel. Poor Logan.

Where I am in opposition with you Beane is I am not ready to give up this child for dead. I see way too many signs of hope. Honestly more than I would have expected to have at this point.

You got that right! Both of these women are terribly troubled, but in different ways. I'm not giving EJ a free pass no matter what her background was. Her childhood was a tragedy, and I don't understand why she would want to repeat that for her beautiful son. You'd think that after having him she would want to start a new beginning and make life better. I just think her mind is very, very, sick. No passes. She's where she should be right now, but hopefully down the road she can get some serious therapy - for Gabriel's sake (if he's still with us which I am still holding out hope that he is).

You are right BeanE. It is hard to get away from the Tammi circus. EJ is the one that last had her hands on the baby. Excuse me, Gabe. But unless you have some ideas about how to trace EJs movements and can direct me, I am lost. I have no idea where to go from here on that one. I do see that Tammi is hell bent on distracting us from this goal. WHY? She seems to have made it her mission to keep EJ shut up. WHY?

This is why we are still focusing on her. What IS HER true connection?

Thanks for caring BeanE!
Where is that angel Baby Gabriel ?
It is so true, it is TS and JS news, EJ news is bare. I wish someone would say if she has consulted with her atty. and has any new info, or if she refuses to talk to anyone, or if she says ha suckas, IDK, maybe this Monday we will hear something after the lockdown is off.

I think part of the problem is, there isn't any new info on Elizabeth. Tammi has new info each day, and it's easy for people to grab on to that, and pick her apart.

My opinion of EJ, is as low as it can go. I am a mother. NOTHING could, would, will ever come between me and my children. I have a very hard time accepting, understanding, how on earth any woman would not move heaven and earth, die, kill, for their child.

That being said, my 3 adult children are from my hubby's first marriage. Their mother walked out on them. I still cannot grasp it. She still is not a mother to them after all these years. One is a service member, who was just deployed, she wouldn't even answer his calls before he left.

I was 18 yrs old when I took on a family that she left behind. These were small children at the time. We went on to have two of our own. So you see, people like EJ have a very special place for me, and I would wager you can guess where that is. The thing is, for me, EJ has been sleuthed. Nothing new comes up. Trying to pick apart what makes her tick? Women like that, it just never makes sense. You either have the Mommy instinct or you don't. She doesn't. Never did. The child was a pawn to her. She coldly either left him behind with people she never knew, or she killed him. Either way, it doesn't phase her. It's done. She could care less, and she will never help find him.

I'm sorry, I got off on a little tangent, but that sums up EJ for me. I just don't know where else to go with her, or what to sleuth on her.

I just don't see all this as a Elizabeth or Tammi and Jack thing. It's a complex situation. Elizabeth is already in jail and we do not know whether she is someone who wacked out because she is bipolar and fled with her son, denying the father's rights and all that or if she is a horrible sociopath as some have claimed and killed him. I agree, I'm upset she's not giving any info to help find him. But, I am just as upset with the Smith's because, yes, I think they were predators or close to that, encouraged her to engage in illegal behavior, because they immorally tried to take a baby from his father when they are not even related and claim they knew nothing about him, because they have LIED - why?, they have misled the public and perhaps LE, they've turned this into a circus, and on and on.... NO, I think they are already criminal in my mind even for what we know they have done and are doing right now.

I may be new to this forum, but I do recall seeing a picture of GJ and H sitting on a staircase in what looked to be identical Halloween outfits (October 31st). But I keep reading that TPS and JPS only had GJ for 8 or 9 days, which did not fit in with a Halloween date. What's up with this picture?

I'm beginning to think I may be the only one here who thinks the person who wronged Gabriel was Elizabeth.

No you're not BeanE, that's what I believe as well. What I think from everything that I have read and what has been posted (and I know it's not popular opinion, but that's ok too :)) is this~

TPS and JS are most likely guilty of something as it sounds like they are certainly not without selfish motives and circumventing the system to get what they want. TPS, in particular was quite obviously IMO willing to do what it took to get her hands on baby Gabe. To be honest, I wish she had been able to keep him because he would have been eventually tracked down, EJ, TPS, JS arrested and Gabriel returned safely to his father. Best case scenario and I wish something of the sort were true, but in my heart of hearts, I don't think it is. :(

I believe EJ was playing/using the Smiths and the Smiths thought that they were playing/using EJ and probably never in a million years thought this girl was sly like a fox and as devious as she apparently is.

Anyway BeanE, while I certainly believe that the Smiths are guilty of something, I truly, truly believe Gabe's disappearance falls entirely on EJ's shoulders. I may be way wrong.. won't be the first time, nor the last :crazy: but that is pretty much what I have thought from the beginning and despite all the crazy, nutty things TPS is doing, I believe she prolly is crazy nutty but I also believe that whatever they have done is coming crashing down on them..real quick like. IF TPS knows anything else, then she needs to spill it and spill it now, no matter how unimportant she may think it is and and then it may serve her well to shut the he!! up and concentrate on trying to keep custody of her daughter! Regardless of whether one thinks the Smiths should have her, (keep her, I should say) she has some problems and 'splaining to do about alot of things most likely not directly regarding Gabe's disappearance. The adoption attempt..yes, but imho not the disappearance..

ALL OF THE ABOVE JUST MY OPINION, JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT'S CLEAR :)

(respectfully snipped)

I do completely agree with you. I 'think' we tend to discuss and focus on Tammi because she has put herself out there, while EJ rots locked away from public view. We don't hear or see her and having Tammi to pick at while we anxiously wait for Gabe's safe return is just too easy.

You are right, tho, it is all EJ. She is responsible for whatever choices she has made, no matter how she has been influenced.

Waiting.....it's getting harder and harder. I wish we knew more about EJ and her past. No one seems to be talking much.

Not that it would help in anyway, but I just want to bust up in that jail and shake the truth out of EJ! HELLO EJ! Where is your PRECIOUS and BEAUTIFUL baby boy? PLEASE TELL LE and you can go on with your sorry life!

I too would love to talk about EJ.....where do we start? What have we not talked about? I want to know about a gazillion things! But, she's not talking, her atty. isn't talking, LE isn't saying much. Her grandpa has said a few things....some helpful background info....her brother has said little....Logan isn't talking much about her. Friends? Have we heard from any of them? Past employers? It's frustrating....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez