Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny who writes the reviews for Healing Waters :|
Look at Jack's reviews on the number one and number two (literally) of this link
--and hover your mouse over the name Jack to see who the picture is of -- sheisty in everything

OMG. These people. Sheisty doesn't even begin to describe them. I am listening to a rerun of NG right now, and if I have to listen to TPS say, you know, "I'm a normal person" one more time, i'm gonna :sick:

Look at Jack's reviews on the number one and number two (literally) of this link
--and hover your mouse over the name Jack to see who the picture is of -- sheisty in everything

Gross. I read the reviews. Everytime I read the name "Healing Waters" I just get totally grossed out. I know some people really believe in this, but I'd just rather eat right and exercise than be hooked on colonics!

I'm beginning to think I may be the only one here who thinks the person who wronged Gabriel was Elizabeth.

I do believe that also, BeanE. But I'm still not completely convinced that one TPS is not involved, somehow. Maybe only in so far as helping EJ go underground, and get away. It could be all she's done, but if it is, by doing so, she helped EJ to get rid of the baby, however it is EJ did that.

I'm beginning to think I may be the only one here who thinks the person who wronged Gabriel was Elizabeth.

No, no, no!!! I think Eliz did Gabe VERY wrong. She's a horrible and troubled person. I just don't believe she is saying everything that TPS is saying she is saying (does that make sense?)

Oh my..:( ..snipped from article at link in red~
bbm~

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped.

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

It sounds to me like EJ had hurt baby Gabriel before..at least it does to me by saying that she 'can and will hurt the baby when she's mad'. :( Wonder what she has done before? Has anyone heard?

And then he filed an emergency request for for temporary custody without notice to the mother on December 14th. Since that was before the text of course, I wonder what happened to precipitate that?

Also, I didn't realize that EJ and he had just split up a couple of weeks before she took off. This is just not looking good at all imo. I know some just don't even want to hear that and I wish so much I felt differently, but I have to say..I never really believed that there ever was another couple, but now I'm almost convinced that there is/was not. I post that with such a heavy heart...sigh.. :(..

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't see that. Is that TPS in the pic with him?

Very interesting indeed.... Practicing Medicine w/o a license????

Ohhhhh Ms. TPS gots herself in some trouble...

Wonder how she managed to get away with it for 15 months or more... Or for that matter, how she got reported?

I think I need to quit being so dern nosy :innocent:

Most likely someone was unhappy with the "service". Usually the health department inspects beauty shops, nail places etc. They get inspected once a year at least and if the health department gets complaints they will send a undercover employee or 2 in to see what is going on. Or someone who is doing it legal and loses business because of her will call and complain. I'd bet that is what happened. I don't know what the laws are in TN. I would think with what she was doing she would have to have some sort of training and have a license. RN, LPN,etc. and take continuing education classes. My thought on her problems in TN is she was doing it illegally at a cheaper price and someone who is doing this legally got tired of losing clients to her.

I do believe that also, BeanE. But I'm still not completely convinced that one TPS is not involved, somehow. Maybe only in so far as helping EJ go underground, and get away. It could be all she's done, but if it is, by doing so, she helped EJ to get rid of the baby, however it is EJ did that.

I have no doubt that TPS knew about EJ's plan to leave and try to change her identity. She made some comment about changing jurisdictions. Maybe she thought that if EJ changed jurisdictions it would delay to custody and be favorable to her. Maybe she thought that LM wouldn't bother to fight if it meant going to another jurisdiction. Whatever she did, she did thinking that Gabriel would be hers. I don't think for a minute that TPS would have helped EJ if she thought she would give the baby to another couple. This was all about TPS getting the baby and running over LM's rights in order to achieve that goal.

BeanE-Do not feel alone, I'm right there with you. Remember, it is Elizabeth that isn't talking

Oh my..:( ..snipped from article at link in red~
bbm~

When he broke up with her in mid-December, she told him to take the baby. Then she called police to report Gabriel had been kidnapped.

McQueary petitioned for full custody of Gabriel on Dec. 11 and followed up three days later with an emergency request for temporary custody without notice to the mother.

"She has said several times in the past that she doesn't want the baby," he wrote in his petition, filed on Dec. 14. "She's yelled and screamed at him when I would go to work. When I would go to work, I would put the baby in his room and when I would get home five hours later he would still be in the room (with) no changed diaper and crying and I would ask her what she was doing and she would just yell at me and say go shut that thing up."

He asked again for temporary full custody six days later and told the court she "will run with Gabriel Johnson and hide."

On Dec. 21, in a petition to enforce child-custody determination, he wrote, "When Elizabeth gets mad, she can and will hurt the baby."

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/17/20100117missingbaby0117.html

It sounds to me like EJ had hurt baby Gabriel before..at least it does to me by saying that she 'can and will hurt the baby when she's mad'. :( Wonder what she has done before? Has anyone heard?

And then he filed an emergency request for for temporary custody without notice to the mother on December 14th. Since that was before the text of course, I wonder what happened to precipitate that?

Also, I didn't realize that EJ and he had just split up a couple of weeks before she took off. This is just not looking good at all imo. I know some just don't even want to hear that and I wish so much I felt differently, but I have to say..I never really believed that there ever was another couple, but now I'm almost convinced that there is/was not. I post that with such a heavy heart...sigh.. :(..

On Dec 9, Elizabeth threatened to harm Gabriel, and repeatedly told Logan he would never see Gabriel again.

Awe...there are some sweet new photos up on the Find Gabriel FB page. He's sitting on Santa's lap. They were posted about 35 minutes ago it looks like.

Ok, on the Healing Waters website, Tammi references in her 'bio' leaving behind her past career in the medical field in favor of naturopathic medicine. Any clue what her past experience in the medical field was before going colonic?

I think it was Elizabeth that committed what ever action placed Gabriel in his current situation. She is the one that either gave him to strangers, killed him, sold him, or beamed him up the aliens (Sorry, but it makes as much sense as a TPS rant). But, it is possible that the only reason that Elizabeth committed that action was because of encouragement/assistance from an unnamed pair of POI's.

I can't stop looking at Gabriels pictures over on the FB page. He looks so happy and well taken care of in most of them. The new Christmas pictures are just beautiful. I wonder who dressed him and took him to see Santa? He looks so festive in his little outfit. It makes me so sad - I bet he misses his family! Poor little guy!

I can't stop looking at Gabriels pictures over on the FB page. He looks so happy and well taken care of in most of them. The new Christmas pictures are just beautiful. I wonder who dressed him and took him to see Santa? He looks so festive in his little outfit. It makes me so sad - I bet he misses his family! Poor little guy!

Those are the pictures that TPS posted. That's Gabriel and her daughter, H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member