AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate insomnia. I really do.

I thought, as I took my run. I thought about Gabe and the pictures and incredibly, not about Tammi, lol.

I think that the pictures were for the "Buyer", if there is one. If not, then for Tammi or Logan. I can see the spiteful side of EJ throwing those photos at him, telling him, "This is all you have left of your son," just to hurt him a little more, just to twist the knife.

And I think when the picture of Gabe on the bed, looking past the camera, off toward a different direction was taken, there was someone else in that room. Either he was looking at EJ, off to the side and someone else took the pic or EJ took the pic and he looked at the other person. He looks curious, inquisitive...things that a baby that age puts out when they see a person. They are all about faces and people at that stage. I really do believe that someone bought him or just took him. EJ may not have sold him.
My mother sent me into foster care on at least one occasion so that she wouldn't hurt me. EJ may have done the same, just in a much less legal way. She wasn't bonded, she didn't want to hurt him, she just sent him on his way. IMO, even if this is the answer, she is not any less evil for it, just for what she is doing to both Gabe and Logan.

Ok, now, I'll try that sleep thing.

I was thinking the same thing, that they told her something like that ti get her to talk. EJ said that her lawyer told her they had a video. Maybe he was just talking about the hotel survellience and that possibility of there being video. That is one thing I don't understand. Most nicer hotels seem to have video. Why is there no pictures out there from them?

It's likely they do have a video from the hotel, just not a video showing a couple taking Gabriel. In that case, there wouldn't be any pictures to put out there.

I lean more towards the feeling the Gabriel has been murdered just from the few facts that we've learned about his mother:

Got a 4 year scholarship, but quit after 2 weeks because she didn't like her roommate.

Was diagnosed with PPD

Went into rages and destroyed property including baby clothes.

Threatened to harm the baby on several occasions

Was said to have left the baby unattended for over 5 hours in his crib, dehumanizing him, calling him "that thing".

Is said to be very vindictive

Left town with the baby but took very few of his things

Told the babysitter she didn't know what she was going to do with her life yet

Wanted rid of the baby

Plans to adopt out the baby fell through

She lost custody of the baby

Finally, she said that she killed him when at the end of her rope. She's worse than any man we've read about who was angry about losing his wife and kids then killed them all.

BBM

What?! We don't even know that he's dead. There was a man about 30 miles from my home who murdered his wife then slit the throats of their 5 children. I'd hardly say this is worse than that. Especially when we don't even know what happened to him!

I'm trying to stay positive!!!

Just a thought here. I wonder if EJ sold Gabriel to the highest bidder how hard would it be to hide the $$$$ through TS's buisness? I hope the investigators are going through TS and JS's financials with a fine tooth comb.

Also the fake SSN #. I hope they found the # and get it out to the banks to run a search on lock boxes and/or accounts.

BBM

What?! We don't even know that he's dead. There was a man about 30 miles from my home who murdered his wife then slit the throats of their 5 children. I'd hardly say this is worse than that. Especially when we don't even know what happened to him!

I'm trying to stay positive!!!

I agree that, if EJ killed Gabriel, she would be no worse than any other child killer. And you're right that we don't know that he's dead. On the other hand, we have absolutely no indication that he is alive either.

Staying "positive" or refusing to look at the possibility of murder has no effect on whether Gabriel has been killed or not. Whatever happened has already happened and we can't change it. Each of us can only look at all the possibilities and decide which one we think most likely given what information we do have. Believing that Gabriel was probably murdered by EJ is not an unreasonable opinion and isn't a form of being "negative."

I lean more towards the feeling the Gabriel has been murdered just from the few facts that we've learned about his mother:

Got a 4 year scholarship, but quit after 2 weeks because she didn't like her roommate.

Was diagnosed with PPD

Went into rages and destroyed property including baby clothes.

Threatened to harm the baby on several occasions

Was said to have left the baby unattended for over 5 hours in his crib, dehumanizing him, calling him "that thing".

Is said to be very vindictive

Left town with the baby but took very few of his things

Told the babysitter she didn't know what she was going to do with her life yet

Wanted rid of the baby

Plans to adopt out the baby fell through

She lost custody of the baby

Finally, she said that she killed him when at the end of her rope. She's worse than any man we've read about who was angry about losing his wife and kids then killed them all.

I agree with you.
Last night, it was posted ( I apologize for not knowing exactly which post) that EJ got a new phone once she got to San Antonio, then called the Smiths with the new number. The Smiths turned around and called Logan to give him the new number. Although this cannot be confirmed, I believe it..we know that EJ contacted Logan with the text saying that Gabriel was dead.
My thoughts are that EJ was Mad As Heck that Logan now has her number. The Smiths betrayed her with that information and now she has do put some kind of plan into motion, or Logan would find her and take Gabriel. Looking at the photos of the damaged frying pan, and hearing how she wrecked their house because she was mad that Logan didn't come home "on time" and all...
I think she snapped, Killed Gabriel and has since used the excuse of adoption to cover her own violence. She never wanted Gabriel from the start, and if she really give this baby to a couple, she would be able to identify the couple, and identify exactly what the authorities need to find him.
She isn't talking...
I hope I am wrong, but truly feel this baby is gone.
I wish we were hearing more of ground searches at this point.

It IS frustrating Amster..she isn't saying a word apparantly and LE isn't either! I have spent the day clicking refresh when I have SO much to get done! Something HAS to break soon, doesn't it?

lol, sure... that's why our nics are so familiar to each other. Don't I recognize you from Satsuma?

[j/k folks, talking about on the threads, not where PM actually is]

EJ got a full scholarship to Southeastern University right?

Is that in Georgetown, Tx?

The new pics of Gabriel:
Besides the one where he looks extremely sleepy
and the one where he looks kind of thin,

there is that picture on the wall and
there is a reflection of the overhead light or lamp
in the picture glass.

Maybe LE can do forensic file/CSI magic and see who is holding the camera
in the reflection?
IF there were adoptive parents there, then maybe they can be seen.

Hoping.

I'm beginning to think I may be the only one here who thinks the person who wronged Gabriel was Elizabeth.

No, Bean.......there's at least two of us. EJ wronged Gabriel but the S's aided in the facilitation of where he may have ended up. EJ was old enough to know better. She could have done the right thing if she didn't want him but she didn't......that much we know for sure. I just hope whoever has the baby will come forward and that finally someone will do the right thing for Gabriel.

so ts met ej at a boston airport right ?

we still have no clue why ej was there right ?

If there was somebody in Boston wanting to adopt with the first name starting with C ?

its a public ad but i dont know if can post it or not ?

maybe i should just stop googleing

There is a comment on her myspace from someone talking about coming back to Boston. I wonder if this could be family?

I THINK I have heard that EJ was on her way BACK from Boston but that her and Tammi actually met in an airport in Indiana.

This may be old news, but I just read where EJ finished her high school year in Boston.

so ts met ej at a boston airport right ?

we still have no clue why ej was there right ?

If there was somebody in Boston wanting to adopt with the first name starting with C ?

its a public ad but i dont know if can post it or not ?

maybe i should just stop googleing

And js said they met her in Indy, but I'm not sure whether it was "they" or just ts.

Don't know if this has been posted...

Elizabeth Johnson Calls Grandfather

PHOENIX -- It's been more than a week since we've heard from Elizabeth Johnson, the mother of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson.

Gabriel has been missing for nearly a month, and Johnson sits behind bars at a Valley jail. She made one phone call Saturday night, and CBS 5 was there when it happened.

Elizabeth Johnson called her grandfather. Bob Johnson. It was the first time they've spoke in nearly a week. The two only spoke for a couple of minutes, talking about items she wanted him to pick up from jail. Johnson asked her grandfather to pick up the $300 she had when she was arrested in Florida, as well as an expensive ring she said she was wearing.

More at link...

http://www.kpho.com/news/22256806/detail.html

I can't stop looking at Gabriels pictures over on the FB page. He looks so happy and well taken care of in most of them. The new Christmas pictures are just beautiful. I wonder who dressed him and took him to see Santa? He looks so festive in his little outfit. It makes me so sad - I bet he misses his family! Poor little guy!

Tammi, That's H in the pics with him. They are on her FB page. Sorry someone already answered, I'm slow this A.M.

BeanE, I'm not taking up for EJ, but I'm not sure Eliz did say that to FBI. They say she's not talking. I think that little tidbit is a TPS fabrication. TPS said Eliz said that, right? TPS seems to be putting a lot of words in EJ's mouth.

ITA Gypsy Road! We have too few confirmed facts. All the cloudy information that's out there is courtesy of the TPS :talker: spin-machine :liar: Not saying EJ is an innocent in all this but (IMO) it's TPS who's writing the script.

I wish LE would just gag her already! :banghead: Bring her in, put her under the lights, get the rubber hose and have at her!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:furious:

Gabriel has been gone too long! It's time for someone, somewhere to come clean before it's too late :(

ETA: I think EJ is about as bad an excuse for a mother as there ever could be. That said, if TPS would just STFU, maybe the fog will begin to clear a little allowing some light to shine on Gabriel's whereabouts.

:gomods: for all your hard work keeping order in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee