AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With possible perjury charges later on. She's going to be sitting in jail a very long time. Last I remember, Texas was one of the few states that does practice DP and do not shy away from it just because you are a woman.

I wonder if she were to confess and plead guilty, could that possibly reduce her sentence or get her in even deeper to possibly face a DP charge. This is what worries me about Gabriel being alive. If he is, why not spill the beans and take the minimum of consequences? Is he isn't, why not confess and possibly get a lesser sentence? Anyone with a legal mind that can shed some light on how her attorney might be advising her?

Everyone is moving too fast for my brain this morning, I need more coffee :crazy:

If EJ were to confess - her attorney will make sure she gets a deal. Which means she would probably only do 10-20 years and the harshness of her sentence will definitely depend on whether or not she is tried in AZ or TX. I think it is very interesting that San Antonio has started their OWN missing person case on little Gabriel. TX may put up a fight for jurisdiction if it is discovered that EJ hurt Gabriel in TX.

EJ is proving to be much like KC in that EJ is NOT talking. This is a very important clue as to what happened to Gabriel, in my mind. The psychologists that have been on NG all week refer to EJ's behavior and all seem to think that the baby has met with harm. I think he has too. With all the media attention this case is receiving, I can not believe that some "couple" has him somewhere and is just not coming forward. I would think, and I don't know because I have never adopted, that the couple would stand to lose so much more by keeping Gabriel for a long period of time, only to have him ripped away from them when he is discovered "back in the system." To me, that would be much more painful for all concerned, then bringing the baby back now.

And last (sorry this is so long). LE has stated they have evidence of Gabe in SA on the 26th. If we can figure out where that evidence comes from, we can draw a circle around the place with an approximately 12 hours radius. I'm guessing here. But, EJ could only have gone far enough in that 24-hours, to turn around and get back to the bus station by 12:00 p.m. on the 27th.

I am still thinking EJ's phone went to Victoria. The question is how? And when? If we could get timing on that ping it would be tremendously helpful. Anyone in touch with Yami in SA?

Salem

It was on 12/23...........the SAME day EJ had the appointment, that TS posted on her FB about 'Gabriel and his mom on the run in TX and had the assistance of the 'underground.''

I'd like to know WHAT TIME she posted that. I'm thinking it MAY have been TS that EJ was talking to.

Seeeee..........I find this timing suspicious.

12/23

EJ has a babysitter for two hours, returns to her room and HAPPY.

BUT, EJ was having argument with her grandmother on phone (LOL, TS = gramma? ;))

TS posts on FB.

12/26 is the LAST DAY KNOWN for Gabriel

12/26 is the day TS called Janet in TN

12/26 is the day Janet talked to EJ

SEEEEEEEE..........................something is up here!

Can anyone else see it???????????

JMHO
fran

Excellent post! I was trying to get all this straight in my head yesterday. Yes, I see it.

I still find TS's statements about the 26th confusing, but she said something like the last contact was at 2pm (taking she just meant that day and on the phone, but now it seems she added text back in there for part of the day). Gabriel seems to disappear that day, the 26th (or the next?), but TS claims to have resumed contact with her (I guess the next day) and is contact with her clear until she is caught - even claiming she heard Gabriel in the background, I wish we knew if that was purposefully a diversion to look for him in Florida. Another possible hint on whether TS is involved more or not would be that last email TS sent to Elizabeth after she was arrested - did she send it to look more innocent, knowing Elizabeth was in custody?

What day did Elizabeth get the phony ID and how much do you think she had to pay for that or does anyone suspect it was provided for her through a contact?

BBM
Was TS post you are talking about concerning the undergound?

Dec. 27: Logan McQueary recieves text msg from EJ saying she had killed Gabriel

Is this the correct date????

Everyone is moving too fast for my brain this morning, I need more coffee :crazy:

If EJ were to confess - her attorney will make sure she gets a deal. Which means she would probably only do 10-20 years and the harshness of her sentence will definitely depend on whether or not she is tried in AZ or TX. I think it is very interesting that San Antonio has started their OWN missing person case on little Gabriel. TX may put up a fight for jurisdiction if it is discovered that EJ hurt Gabriel in TX.

EJ is proving to be much like KC in that EJ is NOT talking. This is a very important clue as to what happened to Gabriel, in my mind. The psychologists that have been on NG all week refer to EJ's behavior and all seem to think that the baby has met with harm. I think he has too. With all the media attention this case is receiving, I can not believe that some "couple" has him somewhere and is just not coming forward. I would think, and I don't know because I have never adopted, that the couple would stand to lose so much more by keeping Gabriel for a long period of time, only to have him ripped away from them when he is discovered "back in the system." To me, that would be much more painful for all concerned, then bringing the baby back now.

And last (sorry this is so long). LE has stated they have evidence of Gabe in SA on the 26th. If we can figure out where that evidence comes from, we can draw a circle around the place with an approximately 12 hours radius. I'm guessing here. But, EJ could only have gone far enough in that 24-hours, to turn around and get back to the bus station by 12:00 p.m. on the 27th.

I am still thinking EJ's phone went to Victoria. The question is how? And when? If we could get timing on that ping it would be tremendously helpful. Anyone in touch with Yami in SA?

Salem

Perhaps that is the key...Victoria. It was mentioned she went there, which certainly may appear on the GPS, if EJ turned it on. The pings on the phone would tell if she made a phone call. Do we KNOW if LE confiscated a cell phone? What is Yami? I live in Houston and have friends in SA.

I never did understand Janet from TN's involvement. Do you think she is innocent or does anyone else here think she is more involved? I came here in the middle of the game and missed a lot of info about her. Have the good peeps of WS investigated her thoroughly? What do you all think?

LE has stated they have evidence of Gabe in SA on the 26th. If we can figure out where that evidence comes from, we can draw a circle around the place with an approximately 12 hours radius. I'm guessing here. But, EJ could only have gone far enough in that 24-hours, to turn around and get back to the bus station by 12:00 p.m. on the 27th.

Respectfully snipped to the part I wanted to address. Well they know that those hotel room pictures were taken the 26th....and probably can even tell what time that day (as someone posted about exif info from a digital camera picture). You make a good point about the 12 hour radius! But if the couple came to her, right there at the motel, then the little one could still be just about anywhere by now.

Excellent post! I was trying to get all this straight in my head yesterday. Yes, I see it.

I still find TS's statements about the 26th confusing, but she said something like the last contact was at 2pm (taking she just meant that day and on the phone, but now it seems she added text back in there for part of the day). Gabriel seems to disappear that day, the 26th (or the next?), but TS claims to have resumed contact with her (I guess the next day) and is contact with her clear until she is caught - even claiming she heard Gabriel in the background, I wish we knew if that was purposefully a diversion to look for him in Florida. Another possible hint on whether TS is involved more or not would be that last email TS sent to Elizabeth after she was arrested - did she send it to look more innocent, knowing Elizabeth was in custody?

What day did Elizabeth get the phony ID and how much do you think she had to pay for that or does anyone suspect it was provided for her through a contact?

BBM
Was TS post you are talking about concerning the undergound?

The phony ID had to have been obtained between the 1st and 2nd motels since EJ used Elizabeth Johnson at the first motel and Elizabeth Jones at the second motel. Fake ID's are easy to get here in Texas and ususally cost around $40. No one could have gotten that fake ID other than EJ, as you have to be present in order to have your photo taken.

Do we have a timeline between the time Gabriel was last seen to the time EJ bought that bus ticket?

From what I can see, the baby was last seen on Dec. 26th, seen by whom? What time?
She parked her grandfather's car at the hotel around 11:30 or 11:45am and bought a bus ticket on Dec. 27th

The timeline is very sketchy for this time period:

12/26/09 time unknown - LE has some evidence Gabe seen alive this day.
12/26-27/09 time unknown - possible ping on EJ's phone near Victoria, TX
12/26-27/09 time unknown - possible pings on EJ's phone that show phone is headed for Mexico.
12/27/09 11:45 a.m. - EJ pulls into Motel 6 parking lot. Sits in car for approximately 5 minutes.
12/27/09 12:00 p.m. - EJ buys $180 ticket to Fort Lauderdale at Tornado Bus Lines in San Antonio.
12/27/09 1:00 p.m. - EJ boards bus and heads for Fort Lauderdale.
12/30/09 time unknown - EJ arrested at hostel in Miami, Florida.

Not much to go on.

Salem

Sorry I wasnt trying to do anything wrong. I asked and was told it was okay as long as it was in my own words. I have deleted all my post. I was doing nothing wrong. Or trying to do anything suspicious. My main goal is to see this baby back in his daddys arms.

I think this person was talking about Tammi FB and not your information... Not so good on the rules either....authentication sometimes is complicated as BeanE pointed out . Sorry also....

Perhaps that is the key...Victoria. It was mentioned she went there, which certainly may appear on the GPS, if EJ turned it on. The pings on the phone would tell if she made a phone call. Do we KNOW if LE confiscated a cell phone? What is Yami? I live in Houston and have friends in SA.

Actually, LE has come out and said EJ did NOT go to Victoria. What they have NOT said is that EJ's phone did not go to Victoria. Nor has LE confirmed whether or not they have EJ's phone. The pics came from a camera.... so I'm thinking they don't have EJ's phone.

Yami is a reporter out of the San Antonio area. Did you see Steadfast's response? LOL

As far as the phone goes - it has to be determined if EJ deliberately sent the phone to Victoria/Mexico to throw everyone off the trail or if the phone was accidently sent with Gabe somehow?

Rumor has it that EJ got a new phone. Any idea when that happened? Before or after the 26th? May help to determine if EJ acted deliberately when she got rid of the first phone?

Salem

The phony ID had to have been obtained between the 1st and 2nd motels since EJ used Elizabeth Johnson at the first motel and Elizabeth Jones at the second motel. Fake ID's are easy to get here in Texas and ususally cost around $40. No one could have gotten that fake ID other than EJ, as you have to be present in order to have your photo taken.

So, maybe she went to get the fake id while Gabriel was with the sitter?

I also thought about the timestamps on the pictures. You can set the time stamp to say whatever you want, can't you? I know I've had a digital point and shoot that often had the wrong date on it by a few days. Just something I've been thinking about.

It was on 12/23...........the SAME day EJ had the appointment, that TS posted on her FB about 'Gabriel and his mom on the run in TX and had the assistance of the 'underground.''

I'd like to know WHAT TIME she posted that. I'm thinking it MAY have been TS that EJ was talking to.

Seeeee..........I find this timing suspicious.

12/23

EJ has a babysitter for two hours, returns to her room and HAPPY.

BUT, EJ was having argument with her grandmother on phone (LOL, TS = gramma? ;))

TS posts on FB.

12/26 is the LAST DAY KNOWN for Gabriel

12/26 is the day TS called Janet in TN

12/26 is the day Janet talked to EJ

SEEEEEEEE..........................something is up here!

Can anyone else see it???????????

JMHO
fran

The Happy part???? Biopolar? or what would make her happy...settlement/money?

I also thought about the timestamps on the pictures. You can set the time stamp to say whatever you want, can't you? I know I've had a digital point and shoot that often had the wrong date on it by a few days. Just something I've been thinking about.
I was thinking about that too, but is there any way the camera could be checked out to see if the time stamp had been incorrectly reset, and then later set again to the correct date? I know it's possible with a computer; just not sure about digital cameras. :waitasec: MOO

It has appeared to me from the beginning that Tammi believes that EJ killed Gabriel and has been trying to distance herself from any conspiracy charges stemming from that, even at the risk of looking like she may have helped EJ to give Gabriel away.
Remember in that first interview when EJ said she didn't take Gabriel to a police station because she was afraid she'd be charged with kidnapping, Tammi quickly asked, "Who told you that?" (We now know that Tammi and an attorney friend of Tammi's told her that.) Then, when EJ hesitantly answered "Logan," Tammi clarified, "So, basically you were on the ledge and Logan pushed you off." Obviously, it was Tammi who pushed her off, and I think Tammi knows that.
It's Tammi and Jack who kept insisting that EJ loved and cared about Gabriel so much, which was strange, considering they said they first noticed her because she was acting like someone who didn't want her baby and held him in an unnatural, non-loving way.
There's a big difference between someone who loves her baby so dearly that she is willing to give him up for his good and someone who doesn't really love her baby much and wants to give him away so she doesn't have to bother with him. Why haven't Jack and Tammi portrayed EJ as the second type, which I believe she was and which would have made their custody efforts look better? Because they have to make sure that people believe EJ loved Gabriel too much to kill him.
Well, I don't believe it, and I don't think they do either.

Were the pictures taken on the phone or on an actual digital camera? If they were taken from a cell phone, the time and date are set by satellite, and cannot be messed with. On a digital camera, they can be manipulated to show whatever date you would like.

The timeline is very sketchy for this time period:

12/26/09 time unknown - LE has some evidence Gabe seen alive this day.
12/26-27/09 time unknown - possible ping on EJ's phone near Victoria, TX
12/26-27/09 time unknown - possible pings on EJ's phone that show phone is headed for Mexico.
12/27/09 11:45 a.m. - EJ pulls into Motel 6 parking lot. Sits in car for approximately 5 minutes.
12/27/09 12:00 p.m. - EJ buys $180 ticket to Fort Lauderdale at Tornado Bus Lines in San Antonio.
12/27/09 1:00 p.m. - EJ boards bus and heads for Fort Lauderdale.
12/30/09 time unknown - EJ arrested at hostel in Miami, Florida.

Not much to go on.

Salem

According to GOOGLE MAPS, it is a 3 hour drive from SA to Victoria. It is a 5-1/2 hour drive from Victoria, TX to Matamoros, MX which is the shortest and best route to enter Mexico. I have been through that entry many times before by car.

I lean more towards the feeling the Gabriel has been murdered just from the few facts that we've learned about his mother:

Got a 4 year scholarship, but quit after 2 weeks because she didn't like her roommate.

Was diagnosed with PPD

Went into rages and destroyed property including baby clothes.

Threatened to harm the baby on several occasions

Was said to have left the baby unattended for over 5 hours in his crib, dehumanizing him, calling him "that thing".

Is said to be very vindictive

Left town with the baby but took very few of his things

Told the babysitter she didn't know what she was going to do with her life yet

Wanted rid of the baby

Plans to adopt out the baby fell through

She lost custody of the baby

Finally, she said that she killed him when at the end of her rope. She's worse than any man we've read about who was angry about losing his wife and kids then killed them all.

inso many ways this sounds like kc anthony! self absorbed.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove