AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first time Tammi talked to Eliz she said that Eliz said that she had spent 3 days with the couple.

That's all I know.

This is funny to me.
Tammi must not realize how ridiculous this sounds. Even if it is true that EJ told her she spent 3 days with the couple, Tammi should have been able to realize that after 3 days, she could give a pretty dang good description of the couple. Why even say something so stupid publicly?
I really can't tell at this point which one of these chicks were dropped on their heads the hardest..:waitasec:

If you look at the sources though, it gives you the background on Tammi and a dissertation on how she got involved with the "colonics". I followed a trail from that site and ended up with clinics in the Boston area from a search on National Board of Colon Hydrotherapy which she claims to be a member of. A couple of the clinics in the Boston area are training sites.

I believe Tammi wrote the "sources" herself.

Several days ago I located that TS had taken advanced classes in California.

Scenario for Dec 23:

Eliz goes to job interview 11:30am to 1:30pm, to support herself while she 'changes jurisdiction'.

Comes back, Tammi (grandmother) calls and tells her the jurisdiction won't work.

Eliz gets upset, goes to park w/Gabriel, loving couple descends from Heaven and solves everything by offering to adopt.

Dec 26, Eliz decides after calls from Janet, Tammi, and Tammi's other friend that the couple is a good idea.

Eliz gives Gabriel to couple.

Well I don't know about that "job interview" BeanE. I would have thought the supersleuth reporter Yami Virgin would have flushed out someone who claimed to have interviewed her. She found the babysitter after all. :waitasec:

Possible scenario:

Sat or Sun. Dec. 19th or 20th Sitter comes in to babysit Gabriel...I lean heavily toward Saturday... EJ goes out for an initial meeting with prospective adoptive parents. Possibly met at their hotel, a restaurant, coffee shop etc. Then on to a flee market where she got a new ID and a new cell phone.

Wed. Dec. 23rd EJ takes Gabriel to a park (obviously known by both the potential adoptive parents and EJ, possibly near their hotel or in route from their hotel to EJ's) so the potential adoptive parents can meet Gabriel.

Sat. Dec. 26th or Sunday Dec. 27th...I lean heavily toward Saturday if they were traveling a significant distance since one would probably need to return to work on Monday and if they were flying they would probably want a day to just enjoy their new baby. Since no car seat was needed by the couple, I'm inclined to believe the flew and could have hoped an airport shuttle from the hotel they were staying in.

One would hope that airport video and passengers would have been looked at by LE for both the 26th & 27th and that all video from nearby hotels within a 3 mile radius would have been looked at as well.

If indeed EJ did give her child to a couple to adopt him and LE believed that, then I would think they would have searched every source of video available during that time frame, from hotels, to banks, to ATM's, restaurants, and airports. I wonder if they really believe the adoption story.

I'm willing to bet she released the comment about writing a book about her exhusband's abuse when she started realizing the truth about her criminal record would eventually come out. She covered her butt with that one comment. Now she can blame everything on HIM. Just you watch. I can't wait to see how forgery is the ex's fault.

As if it's not bad enough to give up not just custody but rights to your kids, now you claim he was abusive...so that means you gave your kids to an abuser???:waitasec:

I only know what Tammi wrote. Interpretation is open :)

I don't think Eliz was planning on giving Gabriel to a different couple back when the Smiths had him and were going to adopt him.

Well I had been thinking maybe she had stayed with the Smiths at some point a few days ago, but everybody said no. Has it come out that she did stay with them?

Gosh Bean, I don't know anymore. Seems like the further I dig, the more confused'er I get. (My new word).:waitasec:

The baby was acting scared??

Seriously?

Shocker! NOT. He is a little 8 month old baby boy left with a stranger in a strange place.

Of course he was scared!

Am I the only one thing...well DUH...when watching NG and reading those "reports".
:banghead:

Poor baby boy.

thanks ... I should have read further before I posted. This whole thing doesn't make sense and from briefly reading to catch up this morning, I guess this is base on Tammi's comments :waitasec:

I'm just trying to see how the story works. The only I believe at this point is that a loving couple willing to illegally adopt a baby descended from Heaven in the park.

This is funny to me.
Tammi must not realize how ridiculous this sounds. Even if it is true that EJ told her she spent 3 days with the couple, Tammi should have been able to realize that after 3 days, she could give a pretty dang good description of the couple. Why even say something so stupid publicly?
I really can't tell at this point which one of these chicks were dropped on their heads the hardest..:waitasec:

It'll be a real kicker if it turns out that Eliz is the only one telling the truth.

Has anyone asked Tammi about her record on Facebook yet? If not, I'd be glad to take one for the team.

I kinda hope no one does... let it come up on nancy grace when she has no time to think of lies... maybe we all email NG about this

Where is Baby Gabe EJ ?!!!!

Attachments

• 2834_1084506470480_1160920730_30260220_2981074_n dad and gabe.jpg
    2834_1084506470480_1160920730_30260220_2981074_n dad and gabe.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
As if it's not bad enough to give up not just custody but rights to your kids, now you claim he was abusive...so that means you gave your kids to an abuser???:waitasec:

She covers herself for that too by adding that he was really good to the kids tho.

I kinda hope no one does... let it come up on nancy grace when she has no time to think of lies... maybe we all email NG about this

THAT totally makes more sense to me, thanks mamaeb!

Has anyone asked Tammi about her record on Facebook yet? If not, I'd be glad to take one for the team.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4694876&postcount=245"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #12[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove