AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need an "odd coincidences" thread :)

Can you clarify your meaning?

yes, the police know she has family there. I know some posters here submitted it to them, by calling the tip lines or tempe police. So hopefully police have looked into this or are looking into this.

I was suggesting for everyone, that we should make a post on the gabriel forum where we could post all the different ideas and tips we have shared with the police, fbi etc. So that we can all be aware if something has been told to them, or possibly we'll realize we have forgotten to tell police certain things we have found.

danisisa, we can't mention it if we can't link it, and we can't even discuss that guy here.

PArt of the Dream that one dream guy showed was Laredo. Laredo us 2 hours from San Antonio and San Padre ISland is 4 hrs from Laredo. This is where the handoff could of taken place. EJ had to catch a bus and this could of been the last minute plan.

We need a psychic thread :)

WSers,

I started a prayer/thoughts thread for Gabriel and his family. I hope some of you will go post a postive message. I wanted them to have a place full of hope to visit for strength.
Thanks.

Does anyone dare start a thread on the smith's inconsistencies? :waitasec:

Does anyone dare start a thread on the smith's inconsistencies? :waitasec:

I suggested that a little bit ago. Except I suggested just an "Inconsistencies" thread. It could cover the inconsistencies by EJ, TPS, and the babysitter. But I'm at work and it's hard for me to gather info, so I don't want to start the thread, I was hoping someone else would.

It could have links to articles/interviews with anyone, and then links to wherever the contradictions came up. JMO.

Wow a sub forum for Gabriel! Awesome! It's so roomy in here and everything is so nicely organized...I'm impressed! Please forgive my earlier post in which I stated that nothing productive was being done on his thread...little did I know you guys were organizing a whole new sub forum. I was just a tad bit frustrated.

I was able to get fliers into Pediatrics Clinics, Doctors Offices, Hospitals, Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Post Offices, Banks, Daycare Center's, a Movie Theater, Beauty Shops, Barber Shops, Oil & Lube, Break Master's, 3 car dealerships, and a few Truck Stops.

If Gabriel is in this area his family will find it next to impossible to eat-out, go to the Dr. or hospital, check their P.O. Box or mail packages, get their hair done, go to a Movie, have their car maintained or repaired, buy a new vehicle, put him in Day Care or run into a Quick shop for soda, milk or whatever if the have Gabriel in tow. His beautiful little face is plastered all over the place around here.

I was a little shocked at just how many people were already aware of Gabriel...said they saw it on NG or the news...that was cool. I wanted to say, "well don't believe everything NG says cause she's not always right...but I stifled myself. lol
Many people asked me if I was related to Gabriel and I humbly told them no, I was just helping get his picture out in this area, but I assured them that if I were to see him in public he would not leave my arms until LE arrived...lol

I talked to him all day, prayed for him all day and just kept telling him "we're gonna get you home Bud, we're gonna get you home!

I commented in the thread BeanE started if you would like to check it out.

With Logan making this trip, I wanted to give a small suggestion if that is okay.
He has known EJ for a while and more than likely knows of the things that she does or does not like to do.

Along the way, remember the things she liked to do, especially if you didn't like to do them. If this was all an attempt to hurt you, then possibly she stopped at places that she normally wouldn't get to stop at. For example: My husband hates the craft stores..he will never stop while we are together, so this is something I have to do alone. Those kind of places would be great to put fliers up or ask questions.

Also, I am very curious what kind of driver she is. Is EJ afraid of traffic? Is she a nervous driver or would she race out there with the best of Nascar?
I think knowing this could possibly help determine not only why she left the car but what roads she would have traveled around in San Antonio.
Do we know what time Elizabeth took off??
That might give some insight on where she stopped to eat and rest etc.

Wow a sub forum for Gabriel! Awesome! It's so roomy in here and everything is so nicely organized...I'm impressed! Please forgive my earlier post in which I stated that nothing productive was being done on his thread...little did I know you guys were organizing a whole new sub forum. I was just a tad bit frustrated.

I was able to get fliers into Pediatrics Clinics, Doctors Offices, Hospitals, Restaurants, Convenience Stores, Post Offices, Banks, Daycare Center's, a Movie Theater, Beauty Shops, Barber Shops, Oil & Lube, Break Master's, 3 car dealerships, and a few Truck Stops.

If Gabriel is in this area his family will find it next to impossible to eat-out, go to the Dr. or hospital, check their P.O. Box or mail packages, get their hair done, go to a Movie, have their car maintained or repaired, buy a new vehicle, put him in Day Care or run into a Quick shop for soda, milk or whatever if the have Gabriel in tow. His beautiful little face is plastered all over the place around here.

I was a little shocked at just how many people were already aware of Gabriel...said they saw it on NG or the news...that was cool. I wanted to say, "well don't believe everything NG says cause she's not always right...but I stifled myself. lol
Many people asked me if I was related to Gabriel and I humbly told them no, I was just helping get his picture out in this area, but I assured them that if I were to see him in public he would not leave my arms until LE arrived...lol

I talked to him all day, prayed for him all day and just kept telling him "we're gonna get you home Bud, we're gonna get you home!

Thank you so very much for everything you are doing. You are such big hearted person !

It's where EJ is originally from and still has a few friends, as per her FB page. I've wondered about Boston too and in my book, it would be the last place I would think people would even think to be looking, so why not check it out?

Since this is a place Elizabeth has travelled to in the last 6 months I find it really interesting....and the fact she spend her senior year there...double interesting....
Do we know who she lived with during the last year of High School?

I'm assuming since we now have actual sub-forums for GJ, posting a Craig's List ad wouldn't make any sense here, so I posted it over on the Craig's List thread. I freaked out when I read it (off TS's FB page). PLEASE go over to the Craig's List thread and read my last post! The ad is now "expired" and it was posted on TS's page on Sat. If that ad was for real, maybe that's what TS was talking about in her latest interview about someone trying to "frame them?" I don't know, but the ad was dated 12-16-2009! The whole thing is just really freaking me out!!! Check it out for yourself!

Do we know what time Elizabeth took off??
That might give some insight on where she stopped to eat and rest etc.

After dark on Dec 18. Sunset was at 5:21pm I believe. We don't know though whether she got right on the road, or stayed with a friend that night.

Dec 18 from the time she got Gabe from Tammi, until Dec 22 when she checked into the hotel in SA is a blank as to where she was. The only thing we know is that during that timeframe she drove from Tempe to SA. About 15 1/2 hours I think is the drive time.

Snipped for space. Thanks again for all you are doing, and another thanks for your wonderful posts and insight on this case.

The quoted part of your post above, well, it brought tears to my eyes and a big lump into my throat. Thank you for sharing that.

This tops the chart for one of the most awesome posts of all time. It is so touching; I finally let go of my protective armor and had a good cry. Mom, you are the shining beacon of what family means, and I mean that in a universal kind of way. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214