AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is some of the things you posted such as those I quoted in this post that supportive links would be helpful for:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4667396"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6[/ame]
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4667396"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ-Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, missing since 12-26-09 thread #6[/ame]

What you are claiming, in essence, is that LE is wrong in their statements that Gabriel should, legally, go back to Logan. My concern is that, should whoever may be holding him get wind of that and believe it, they won't pick up that phone and call LE so Gabriel can be found. I want Gabriel to be found, and found as quickly as possible.

But... you needn't provide me any links - or anything else. If you are convinced that your claims are correct, then I beg you to simply contact the Tempe PD or FBI San Antonio immediately, so that they can proceed accordingly.

A defenseless baby is in grave danger. It's about Gabriel - about his very life. We're adults. We need to be responsible, and fish or cut bait.

:cow:

If the report about EJ leading LE to the adoption woman in Nashville is true.....maybe the phone number was retrieved from EJ's cell phone and LE asked her who it was. I wonder what advice EJ got from her? And, was there only one phone call?

I'm really starting to think that little Gabriel is no longer with us. I mean for one there is so much media coverage etc. That someone who has him would surely turn themselves in due to the fact of how much trouble they would get in for this. They could simply drop him off at a safe haven and vanish. At least he would be found.
Also how come there hasn't been any kind of reward if the police "think" that he is still alive?? Wouldn't a reward help in bringing him home?
I feel they need to go back to those hotels and start doing some ground searches. Possibly checking when and where the dumpsters where dumped etc. since that was mentioned.

Please bring Gabriel home. Praying

OT - What happened to BeanE??? It says Banned under her name...

I'm really starting to think that little Gabriel is no longer with us. I mean for one there is so much media coverage etc. That someone who has him would surely turn themselves in due to the fact of how much trouble they would get in for this. They could simply drop him off at a safe haven and vanish. At least he would be found.
Also how come there hasn't been any kind of reward if the police "think" that he is still alive?? Wouldn't a reward help in bringing him home?
I feel they need to go back to those hotels and start doing some ground searches. Possibly checking when and where the dumpsters where dumped etc. since that was mentioned.

Please bring Gabriel home. Praying

I still believe Gabriel is alive. Very much.
I don't think that there is enough media coverage at all. There needs to be more. Didn't someone say that a police officer in Victoria never even heard of this case?

OT - What happened to BeanE??? It says Banned under her name...

I think she's just bustin' on us......

ETA : I hope she is....her "green dot" is still lit next to her name....and it says in the "Last edited" area "restored" by hoppyfrog....musta been a mistake or something.

Last night I was thinking Gabriel will be 9 months old (on the 3rd) soon. (I hope)
How babies change looks so fast.

a phrase a learned in tech school, K.I.S.S., Keep It Simple Stupid, Not that any of you are stupid by any means, Just a phrase :) And I am thinking this for myself.

Could the reason EJ took so long to get to S.A. was simply because she was wandering? Maby she did not take I-10 straight here? and by the time she got here, she just felt kind of safe in a way, far away. and stopped here, to kind of get her bearings and decide what's next?? what happened from here I do not know.

Maby the Gps was not a Garmin, maby that is the brand TS has, so she just calls it that out of habit. Or do we know if that has been proven??

Not sure, but I do wonder if the park was even searched here in S.A.I would think that they would have done that, Just to be safe then sorry. But I have heard of no such searches. Sad.

I think Eliz was well-grounded in her hatred of Logan (and Gabriel) all on her own. I agree that from Dec 9 on, Tammi pushed on those buttons in her self-centered, obsessive quest for a baby, but I don't think Tammi was the impetus for that hatred.

I don't think Eliz and Tammi were in contact much, or at all, from the time they met until Dec 9. From that point on, I think Tammi played with fire considering Eliz mental/emotional/behavioral history. Gabriel was the one who got burned.

As an aside, it is because of that very same singleminded self-centeredness that I can't see Tammi doing anything for anyone else. In her world, it's all about her. I can't see her helping anyone else get a baby. It just doesn't fit. Even now, with Gabriel, a defenseless baby, in grave danger, it's still all about Tammi to Tammi. A leap to helping someone else get a baby just doesn't fit.

Bolded by me.

I agree mainly.

I was just thinking MAYBE she knew she couldn't have Gabe. The jig was up for sure, Logan knew too much. She was so angry, if she couldn't have him, well then neither should Logan?
Not that she wanted to help someone else, but to hurt L. :waitasec: Just a thought.

Nothing in this case makes any sense to me. :banghead:

Morbid thought...but, since EJ texted about throwing poor baby Gabriel in a dumpster, etc....is LE checking landfills?? Since, Thank God, we have a small window of opportunity (NOT 31 days) and a pretty good timeline. Don't landfills kinda "log in" where the trash from a particular area is dumped?? I'm HATING even typing this, but, it wouldn't be all that hard to research and the time frame of Dec 27 til now seems like a short-ish amount of time to go thru the dump?? IMO

<snip>

It's a longshot, I realize, but you don't just "filter a child back into the system" anymore. This is the 21st century, the great Digital Age, where there is no such thing as real privacy or lost records anymore.

I'm not so sure about that. I think there is a much larger industry providing false documentation. Look at how many people are in the country illegally or overstay their visas and aren't even looked for. Much more homeschooling. Criminals who are known but don't get caught for years or who are never found. You can still disappear yourself if you want fairly easily. And so on. I think the difference now, is that databases are more connected to each other and it's easier to do electronic searches. And, I think it means how 'filtering' would work - people change with the times, maybe the terminology is old.

Last night I was thinking Gabriel will be 9 months old (on the 3rd) soon. (I hope)
How babies change looks so fast.

Yes, they do and as I've said, easy to disguise him. Plus, given the circumstances, he could be living in a place - let's say in the country - with a hired nanny who is an illegal (they are not going to come forward even if they knew and wanted to). A child doesn't really have to be taken out in public that much. Maybe someone has presented it as if they are fostering him, maybe they do that with a lot of kids. At any rate, that is just one scenario. If a child were taken out of the country, I'd think it would be even easier to 'hide' them out and disguise them long enough that their looks would really change.

Morbid thought...but, since EJ texted about throwing poor baby Gabriel in a dumpster, etc....is LE checking landfills?? Since, Thank God, we have a small window of opportunity (NOT 31 days) and a pretty good timeline. Don't landfills kinda "log in" where the trash from a particular area is dumped?? I'm HATING even typing this, but, it wouldn't be all that hard to research and the time frame of Dec 27 til now seems like a short-ish amount of time to go thru the dump?? IMO

This all made me think to last night on NG where it was the first time I heard that the prosecuter was stating in court yesterday that their theory is EJ did dump baby in a dumpster. Yet you have SA LE sending out indications that he is alive. Makes me wonder if SA LE and AZ LE are butting heads and can AZ LE get SA LE to start doing a search?

Some are talking about staying on task focusing on Gabriel. yeah that's what needs to be done, but how can we when Tweetle dee and Tweetle Dumb are on a media tour like they just wrote a book or something? I would love to keep all focus on finding Gabriel, but the Smith's are in the way. They deserve every scrutiny that EJ is getting IMO.

If you put yourself out there then guess what? People are gonna speculate especially when you are shady as those people. Relatives, friends, associates come out like cockroaches during a picnic when you go on TV every friggin night. The case is about where EJ put Gabriel or who she gave him too, then here come the Smiths over and over again. So I say, they are fair game.

And regardless of their adoptive kids fathers record or whatever you don't steal kids, manipulate bio parents, intimidate people, or baby hustle just cause you want the child and you so called have a "good" home. You do it legally. It is no different than the illegal underground operations that hide mothers and children away from a so-called abusive parent. They don't go to court, but take off and get new identities like the Baskins. And how can the Smiths be such good parents when TPS own bio children have slammed her and apparently don't want any part of her??? They can't even adopt legally.

I'm not even saying that the Smiths hid Gabriel, that too is speculation, but if they truly are innocent and havent helped EJ hide Gabriel then why are they on TV? They are trying to help?? Riiiiiight. They like the attention IMO and to me that is exploitive, wrong morally, and just plain creepy.

I would have hoped they were doing searches all along....a quiet parallel investigation of possible dump sites.

This all made me think to last night on NG where it was the first time I heard that the prosecuter was stating in court yesterday that their theory is EJ did dump baby in a dumpster. Yet you have SA LE sending out indications that he is alive. Makes me wonder if SA LE and AZ LE are butting heads and can AZ LE get SA LE to start doing a search?

Excellent point...if they are butting heads. Who knows? The FBI is on this now and I would imagine the multi-state LE would take direction from them?

Underlining by me
http://www.victoriaadvocate.com/news/2010/jan/11/lv_missingbaby_011210_81170/?news&local-news

Despite initial reports, Tempe police said the baby's mother Elizabeth Johnson has not been in Victoria.

"We are looking at data of where she went and that does not seem to be accurate," said Kim Hale, commander for the Tempe police department, of rumors of Victoria being a possible location of where the child could be.

So the data seems to indicate that LE has her cell phone or at least her cell records? That's good. Now I wish they would be specific about the ping.

SPECULATION: EJ didn't go to Victoria because she was on the bus headed for Miami when the Victoria tower pinged? OR there was NO ping in Victoria? OR what?

Just a little more info would be great. :furious:

Salem

I've been following this case, but haven't posted on this thread yet as I have been holding a tremendous amount of hope little Gabe would've been found safe by now. Clearly, that isn't the case and it doesn't leave a good feeling in my stomach.

I agree about the S's and their media tour. I thought it was funny the other night on NG when she was announcing how they had just been named POI's and they immediately contacted producers and got on her show. I'm just thinking they should have better things to do than rush into the media.

Initially, the S's were all about defending EJ. How wonderful she was. A great mother. Poor abused young woman. They talked about "how well" they knew her. Said she'd sit in jail to protect Gabriel. Then, they are named POI's and suddenly they didn't really know her. They feel duped. They don't understand what she's doing. Funny how she's this wonderfully innocent girl until they become POI's.

I PRAY this baby is ok, but the longer this goes, it's not looking good. I would think if someone had him, they'd come forward by now. If they truly thought Logan was a bad person, they could fight that, but I can't imagine they think they can run and hide for the rest of their lives.

They have the txt msg of EJ telling Logan she killed Gabriel, right? Why can't they use that as a "confession" of sorts and slap her with a murder charge? They have a child missing without a trace and his mother claiming she killed him. What's the hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member