AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm not following that case. I realize that many are and that they see a lot of similarities with this case. The big difference, and the one one the attorneys pointed out is that there is no dead child in this case. Yes, there could be, but all indications are that LE seem to have good reason to think Gabriel is alive.

And then the other person pointed out the correct fact, which is that there was no dead body. KC was arrested July 17, and indicted for homicide by the Grand Jury in October.

Caylee's body was not found until December 11.

For five months after KC was arrested, there was no dead body.

Honestly, I'm not following that case. I realize that many are and that they see a lot of similarities with this case. The big difference, and the one one the attorneys pointed out is that there is no dead child in this case. Yes, there could be, but all indications are that LE seem to have good reason to think Gabriel is alive.

Has a statement been released wherein LE states that they think Gabriel is alive?

There is a plethora of media saying that, but I have yet to see a single statement from LE saying they believe Gabriel is alive. Rather, what I have seen LE say is that they "hope" Gabriel is alive, and that they "are optimistic" that Gabriel is alive.

If there is a statement from LE saying something else, I would very much appreciate receiving it. I have literally worried myself sick about Gabriel, and I would appreciate a bit more hope.

BeanE - you are right. It is very similar to the "indications" Gabe might be in Nashville.

I will also say that LE always says "there is no indication of foul play" when children under the age of 10 go missing. Anyone with a brain knows that a child under the age of 10 that goes missing has almost always met with foul play of some kind. So.... taking LE literally is not always the way to go.

After watching EJ in court today, I am feeling a little more hopeful that Gabe is alive and that she did manage to hand him off to someone. Hopefully, LE will figure out who soon and get Gabe home.

Night all,

Salem

I'm right there with you -- do we know when TS called her friend in Nashville? Could it have been before EJ even decided to go to San Antonio?

I want a reason for San Antonio!

Dec 26 or 27. I believe Dec 27. Happy to look it up for you if you'd like.

I'm right there with you -- do we know when TS called her friend in Nashville? Could it have been before EJ even decided to go to San Antonio?

I want a reason for San Antonio!

I forget where the reference is and the exact date, but I think Tammi put Elizabeth in contact with Janet Morris before she left for San Antonio - I could be wrong so I hope someone else can chime in here

I keep wondering why searches are not being conducted in Texas. This should have been started before now. Does anyone know of any searches being done ?

I am new here but not to this case. My theory is the adoption, talked into leaving Logan, and finally leaving Arizona all started from that day Tammi met Elizabeth at the airport. I think this was Tammi's goal all along. She may have projected her issues with her ex to Logan. The wanting a baby so badly to influence this mom, is due to fix her issues with her kids. Logan mentioned that adoption was brought up two times and the first being early on. I would be curious as if this might of been right after Elizabeth met Tammi and Tammi is the one putting this in her head. I am not saying Elizabeth is innocent but I think Tammi has an extreme part in this and Jack is just going along for Tammi. I think the threatening text to Logan was all of them involved to get him to sign. When he didn't that messed some plans up. Maybe they thought initially they could do it without him. After Logan refusing to sign, I am not quite sure. I am even thinking when Elizabeth told her grandfather about avoiding Logan for 30 days that could of been another avenue to get full custody. If she had full custody then the Smith's knew the adoption would be easier. I would also be curious of the Smith's were helping her out financially during the 7 months and how often calls from Tammi to Elizabeth. Having Gabriel for 8 or so days does not seem to warrant the attachment they say. Sounds more like it has been their plan since the airport to have this child.

Did it really take her that long to get to San Antonio? I realize she had a baby, but seems like a very short driving day
If that is so, maybe she was just ambling along without much idea of where she was going -- hmmn

No, I don't think it took her that long ... that was my sideways way of saying she would have had to have gone there very slowly or stopped somewhere on the way... what was she doing all that time? And where?

oh I was just being a smart*** b/c the attorney seems to think that EJ living the good life bodes well for her defense

and we know that's not true in KC's case and to me it's more an indicator of a lack of a conscience rather than lack of guilt IMO

anyway, yeah ... sarcasm doesn't translate well in posts - sorry about that :blushing:

It's ok, I think I am a bit touchy as I chose not to follow Caylee's case early on - it was too much arguing and hatred for me. So, I guess I would rather not keep hearing only the similarities here. I DO think the cases are as different as they are similar and don't want to keep defending the differences with everyone. Sorry, that's my bias

I am new here but not to this case. My theory is the adoption, talked into leaving Logan, and finally leaving Arizona all started from that day Tammi met Elizabeth at the airport. I think this was Tammi's goal all along. She may have projected her issues with her ex to Logan. The wanting a baby so badly to influence this mom, is due to fix her issues with her kids. Logan mentioned that adoption was brought up two times and the first being early on. I would be curious as if this might of been right after Elizabeth met Tammi and Tammi is the one putting this in her head. I am not saying Elizabeth is innocent but I think Tammi has an extreme part in this and Jack is just going along for Tammi. I think the threatening text to Logan was all of them involved to get him to sign. When he didn't that messed some plans up. Maybe they thought initially they could do it without him. After Logan refusing to sign, I am not quite sure. I am even thinking when Elizabeth told her grandfather about avoiding Logan for 30 days that could of been another avenue to get full custody. If she had full custody then the Smith's knew the adoption would be easier. I would also be curious of the Smith's were helping her out financially during the 7 months and how often calls from Tammi to Elizabeth. Having Gabriel for 8 or so days does not seem to warrant the attachment they say. Sounds more like it has been their plan since the airport to have this child.

Welcome to WS! I think you raise a lot of interesting points. I would love to know if the PD seized Elizabeth's and/or Tammi's computers or cell phones. I would also like to know if there's a money trail, like checks from Tammi cashed by EJ. I keep trying to bring myself to go to kpho.com and listen to Tammi's first interviews, to see how they compare with her later ones, but it seems like mental torture to listen to her more than I have to.

Local news is on talking about this. Says that LE stated that she had quite a bit of cash (approx 1200) on her when she left AZ (selling dogs and borrowing from a friend/room mate) and that based on the way that she spent it on the trip from Tempe to S.A. to FL, she should have run out of money before she got there but she still had approx 500 on her.

Hmm if this is true where did she get the extra money?

Melissa

Sounds very plausible. Long day. Goodnight all. Hoping for good news tomorrow.
Where is Gabriel ??

What if she took the GPS with her and still had it when she was picked up in Miami Beach?
Is that how they are suddenly sure that she was never in Victoria? If she had it in her backpack, and it was on for a good portion of the trip, it would show where it had been, right? Or would it have to be hooked up in the vehicle to do that?

But I do not believe that is the right hotel -- EJ stayed at the Homegate Studios and Suites close to the Motel 6 -- as far as I know

"Tempe investigators received information indicating that Elizabeth and Gabriel stayed at either or both the Home Gate Studio and Suites and Quality Inn Fiesta Park, both in San Antonio, on December 26. Elizabeth was scheduled to check out on December 27, however she did not go through the formal checkout process. Therefore, it is unknown if Elizabeth left San Antonio on December 26 or December 27"

http://www.tempe.gov/Police/EI/Gabriel Johnson Update.htm

HTH

Local news is on talking about this. Says that LE stated that she had quite a bit of cash (approx 1200) on her when she left AZ (selling dogs and borrowing from a friend/room mate) and that based on the way that she spent it on the trip from Tempe to S.A. to FL, she should have run out of money before she got there but she still had approx 500 on her.

Hmm if this is true where did she get the extra money?

Melissa

I wonder if they have the borrowing from friend/roommate part correct - everything we've heard so far is that she had just recently rented out a room & would've had $ from that person paying rent

would a new roommate really lend a new landlord $?

or, is the new roommate really an old friend & that part's just now coming out?

hmmm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member