AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Baby Gabriel Johnson; Tammi Peters Smith: Surrogate Moms, & Baby Brokers

Tammi Fay Peters Smith is a 'person of interest' in the disappearance case of eight-month-old Gabriel Johnson. Her profession is Advanced Certified Colon Hydro-therapist for her company Healing Waters Health and Wellness Clinic. Tammi and her husband Jack Smith have one adopted daughter,
Hannah Grace, who is four-and-a-half years old. Hannah was his grandchild. Her biological father is Jack's stepson Travis Andrews Warford. Jack Smith told CNN, "We— you know, we got Hannah in our house at four months old and the adoption wasn't final until two— until she was two." Mr. Warford claims the Smiths offered him money to sign over his custodial rights. He says regarding the Smiths and baby Gabriel, "I think what they've done is wrong. They've manipulated the system and lied and I wouldn't mind seeing them face charges."

A connection may exist between Tammi Smith and Janet Morris of The Adoption Place located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. An occasional child set up for adoption by The Adoption Place came from a biological father, court papers show, who was discredited in court and thus lost custody—
and his right to prevent an adoption. Did the Smiths connect Elizabeth with Janet Morris? Did Elizabeth give baby Gabriel to representatives of The Adoption Place, who then took Gabriel to Tennessee from Texas? Tammi posted on Facebook, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his mommy's safety on the road! She found an underground help in TX that has given her formula/ diapers, Etc. and all the legal formalities... Keep praying for his safety!!!!!!"

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi.html?cat=41

3 parts excellent read!

O/T
I hate when I hit refresh look for new posts, wait repeat, still nothing new wait repeat, wait repeat, the realize that the thread has moved to the next freaking page. lol

:losing it:

Among her 1,700+ Facebook (FB) friends, Tammi Smith has teenage students from each of about twenty-five highs schools. A few of her friends are staff members at Christ's Church of the Valley in Peoria Arizona, which has the program Teen Moms Becoming 'for pregnant and parenting teens moms up to age 21 to meet'. That numerous FB connections are to teenagers and potential teen pregnancies may or may not be incidental and innocent. But her connection with Elizabeth seems shady.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi_pg2.html?cat=41

O/T
I hate when I hit refresh look for new posts, wait repeat, still nothing new wait repeat, wait repeat, the realize that the thread has moved to the next freaking page. lol

:losing it:

:floorlaugh: I think we have all been there a time or two.

Also why would you joke about something so serious as naming a father. I have to find both places that TS condridicts the explaination. The thing is, TS drove Elizabeth down to the court house and helped her with the copies and saying she did not notice who she put down. Like you would never ask the person you just brought done there, so who did you put down as a possible second father since you did not want to use his friend. Even TS suggesting this did she want her cousin to be called for a paternity test? She was just buying time. No one may not think this is a big deal but in one of the pictures that was posted of Gabriel while in their care had him and Hannah dressed the same. It was a photo I think that flashed on Nancy Grace. You could not see the other child's face but they are wearing the matching sweaters. Just seems too much. Like I said before, very unhealthy attachment.

Yes, and TS admitted to having the discussion with EJ about this alleged other possible father being one of LM's friends -- and EJ allegedly stated that she did not want to put the real name down because it was one of LM's friends (BS) -- so TS KNEW anyway that EJ was falsifying a court document regardless of whom EJ named

TS WILLINGLY made 3 copies per her own admission of a false court document -- so that should be a charge on it own IMO

I cannot believe, though, that she wouldn't have snuck a peek at the document just to
see if JM's friend was on there, or what other false name EJ used

Her lies to cover up all of these BIG coincidences are simply ludicrous

Thanks to Mom, we know that TS has a fairly large connection to not only SA, but to where EJ was last seen -- I wonder how she will try to explain that?

Were not the TammiJacks asked if they had any SA connection?

HMMN! sounds familiar -- "courts tried to find him"? you mean the adoption agency tried to find him? like Janet Morris' agency does (not)?

Here she goes trashing fathers again

TS is neglecting to mention the JS' daughter (H's mother) involvement in all of this scenario -- or lack thereof

She twists every fact that I have found to fit her reality -- which is far from the truth from what I have seen

Okay when she was 1 1/2? so 3 years ago? hmmn sounds fishy -- Ask her about H's two siblings???

TS seems to have it out with fathers. Projection maybe on what happened to her by her ex.

in Texas, If a child is in state custody, the parents have 1 year to "straighten up"

In some cases, If deemed the parent/s are trying, they can, by the court, grant a 6 month extension. so 1 and 1 half years. I doubt that may be the case here. Just pointing that out.

This is probably stating the obvious (I've been working for two days straight and have lost my way in this case, LOL) but it

seems most likely that this was just a ruse by TS to make Cherry the father so when he terminated his "parental" rights, she'd be a "relative" and

perhaps no one would contest custody going to her when EJ didn't want the child and Cherry signed paperwork saying he wanted "his" child to go to TS. Merely a way to circumvent the traditional adoption process and get Logan out of the picture.

EJ and Cherry probably haven't gotten their naughty bits within 100 miles of each other. EJ's uncertainty about the paternity is just her way of getting Logan out of the picture so she can dispose of Gabriel the way she sees fit, no?

Again, this was probably something that was said pages ago, but I was reading comments on NG's FB and people seemed to think that Cherry might actually BE the father, and that to me is the least likely of eleventy billion scenarios.

MomofBoys, good points!

I suspect 'neither' guys are the babies father, partially because of E.'s actions toward the child, leading me to suspect she didn't love the man who fathered the baby.
Secondly, from looking at the wide/square facial features, and especially the babies very thin top lip.....just my opinion of course.

Hopefully a DNA test will answer that question, some day soon...

Among her 1,700+ Facebook (FB) friends, Tammi Smith has teenage students from each of about twenty-five highs schools. A few of her friends are staff members at Christ's Church of the Valley in Peoria Arizona, which has the program Teen Moms Becoming 'for pregnant and parenting teens moms up to age 21 to meet'. That numerous FB connections are to teenagers and potential teen pregnancies may or may not be incidental and innocent. But her connection with Elizabeth seems shady.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2581663/missing_baby_gabriel_johnson_tammi_pg2.html?cat=41

Add that to the very young surrogate mother from the surrogacy site that she contacted....just pointing it out. http://www.surrogatemother.com/profile/TammiSmith
It's the only discussion she was in, link is on left hand side of page.

Also, TPS having it out for the fathers...
not just about what she went thru with her ex, but in my opinion, the fathers are who would stand in the way of the adoption going thru. KWIM

She sees LM as the enemy because he was the only one standing in the way of the Smith's getting Gabe.

TS seems to have it out with fathers. Projection maybe on what happened to her by her ex.

After everything that has came out about Tammi and all the lies she tells, I question whether her history with her ex husband is as bad as she makes it seem to be.

I think she wants babies and she doesn't care who she hurts in the process. If you notice she has been bad mouthing Elizabeth lately too. So it just goes to show that NO ONE around her is safe from her mouth!

And after seeing some of the stuff her children have said about this "woman" who at least one refuses to call her mom/mother, their acusations of her lack of parenting and manipulation of them is rather sad!

Natisha Lance(NG Producer) just stated on HLN that she had spoken to people at the hotel who said that EJ checked in there with a DIFFERENT name and had a TEXAS ID!

I don't think we'd heard THAT. To me, that is a HUGE deal. Who got her that ID? How did she get it?

Natisha Lance(NG Producer) just stated on HLN that she had spoken to people at the hotel who said that EJ checked in there with a DIFFERENT name and had a TEXAS ID!

I don't think we'd heard THAT. To me, that is a HUGE deal. Who got her that ID? How did she get it?

If that is true, I believe brokering ring. I have a buddy, retired private investigator, (in TX, coincidentally). 30 years of experience, expertise in blackmarket adoptions.
I think I am going to ask him to join us. His input would be invaluable here.

OT, but I just wanted to point out that associatedcontent.com is a blogging network more or less. Anyone can write for them and they pay by number of page views the "article" gets. It isn't the Associated Press and I really take what they say with a grain of salt because of that. The same with Examiner.com.

If that is true, I believe brokering ring. I have a buddy, retired private investigator, (in TX, coincidentally). 30 years of experience, expertise in blackmarket adoptions.
I think I am going to ask him to join us. His input would be invaluable here.

I'm with you on that. It could be why she checked out of one hotel and into another, too. She may have got the ID after she checked into the first hotel and was trying to cover.

I just saw that too! Didn't know about the Texas ID, How did she get that? But did we hear Elizabeth used the last name of "Jones" somewhere?

The "underground"? :waitasec:

Another view showing how I-ACT is to Homegate Suites
Iact-2.jpg

I just saw that too! Didn't know about the Texas ID, How did she get that? But did we hear Elizabeth used the last name of "Jones" somewhere?
WHen she bought the bus ticket, I think. It was Elizabeth Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme