AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope EJ is as smart as they say she is and refuses to see TPS. Hopefully that would make her irrevelant to this case as it should be, unless she could lead to Gabriel and in that case she should only be talking to LE.

I hope they allow the visit.....it will be recorded most likely in video and audio. I say if TPS wants rope, lets feed it to her.....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/elizabeth-johnson-tells-abc-news-baby-gabriel-alive/story?id=9554084
Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother jailed after she disappeared with her about-to-be-adopted infant son, confirmed today in a brief jailhouse interview that 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson is alive.

Casey said the same...
If this child were alive and this was about getting back at Logan, dammit this baby would be in the arms of LE right now..
Why sit on the information? If he is alive, just tell where he is..
How sad of a world we live in...
There are parents in Haiti right now digging through rubble to find their children and like Elizabeth are sitting in jail lying her tail off for no good reason at all..

Sorry for the rant...
My heart is overwhelmed today.

I don't understand how LE could allow TS to visit EJ. She's a POI for crying out loud!:waitasec:

TS just has to keep her face in here. Seriously, she's working on doing a book. I just know it!

What a @#$%^! :mad:

Where is Gabriel?!

JMHO
fran

PS...fwiw, IF TS writes a book, no one will buy it! She is NOT liked by anyone other than NG! :twocents:

I don't understand how LE could allow TS to visit EJ. She's a POI for crying out loud!:waitasec:

TS just has to keep her face in here. Seriously, she's working on doing a book. I just know it!

Where is Gabriel?!

JMHO
fran

PS...fwiw, IF TS writes a book, no one will buy it! She is NOT liked by anyone other than NG! :twocents:

You're right on, fran! TS is writing a book called "The Silenced."

Now that we've found out about TS being a cousin of the guy EJ (perjured) herself, said was possibly GJ's father on the court document, I wonder if TS can be charged as an accomplice for attempted fraud? on the Court?

I hope so. It would serve her right!

JMHO
fran

That's even WORSE!

Now along with "BOMBSHELLS" we'll be forced to watch Nancy holding up a copy of TS book every time she goes to break saying "If it weren't for these courageous people...."

I can just see it now.

Do you all remember cases where POI are able to go visit the accused for interviews and such? I am sure it happens! I guess not much anyone can do since they are not charged with anything. Maybe LE thinks it is a good idea to see what accidentally may spill forth from their mouths? Hope they didn't talk in codes.

Thanks for point that out L4C, I recognized that as well but considering it was a condensed, well organized, well written recap of 7 WS threads I thought "hey, this gal could be a WS member...lol"

LOL mom. I thought that too. Especially when she pointed out that both TS and EJ used the word "commend(ed)" when talking about EJ giving Gabe to the Smith's. I had posted about that some threads back. LOL.

Where is Gabriel?!

JMHO
fran

Okay, let's all promise, if TPS writes a book about this whole thing, none of us will buy it, not one red cent of OUR money goes in HER pocket, right! And we'll boycott the movie LifeTime makes from the book, too!

She is a LOSER, big time! :loser:

Sadly, I am losing confidence that Gabriel is alive and okay. It kills me to write that, but now EJ is saying that jail isn't too bad. Her baby is missing, she knows what happened, yet she'd rather sit in jail, sleep on a hard cot, eat baloney sandwiches, etc. than tell LE or the FBI what happened to her baby. It doesn't look very hopeful and speaks volumes about how she feels about baby Gabe and what she might have done. She was getting her nails done last week, shopping for clothes - and now she's sitting in jail and it's all "not that bad". Please. Just find baby Gabe LE. Find him!

Yes I'm sure he's alive," Johnson confirmed today.

She was being visited by Tammi Smith, who, along with her husband Jack Smith, say they were in talks with Johnson to adopt Gabriel before he disappeared. The Smiths have been named persons of interest by Tempe, Ariz., police for potentially withholding information about the case.

Tammi Smith told Johnson in jail that she and her husband have been blamed for Gabriel's disappearance.

"I am so, so sorry about that," Johnson replied. But still, no word on where Gabriel is.

From the article another poster posted.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/elizabeth...ws-baby-gabriel-alive/story?id=9554084&page=1

Sadly, I am losing confidence that Gabriel is alive and okay. It kills me to write that, but now EJ is saying that jail isn't too bad. Her baby is missing, she knows what happened, yet she'd rather sit in jail, sleep on a hard cot, eat balony sandwiches, etc. than tell LE or the FBI what happened to her baby. It doesn't look very hopeful and speak of her volumes about what she might have done. She was getting her nails done last week, shopping for clothes - and now she's sitting in jail and it's all "not that bad". Please. Just find baby Gabreil LE. Find him!

Right, because by now she should have calmed her anger against Logan I would think.

I want to see a recording of this visit. I trust nothing that spews out of Tammi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member