AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my........ poor Gabriel. Will this babysitter be on the air, do you think?

Hope TPS watches! :(

Salem

The more I think about this the sicker and madder it makes me. My own comment about Gabriel's DNA just brought to mind the fact that Gabriel will never know who he really is or where he came from. God forbid he should ever get sick and need a transplant or any other medical issue that would require biological matching. When he starts to date who knows if he might be dating an unknown cousin, aunt, or sister. College...possibly out of State and maybe even in AZ where he has biological family. When he marries...
AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damit I loath the people that have done this to sweet innocent Gabriel.

I've thought about this stuff too momtective. It makes me literally sick to my stomach. I just pray that if Gabe is with someone they are taking wonderful care of him and showing him A LOT of love and attention. If that is the case, and he is never found, the one bright side is that he will never have to know what his "mother" did to him. Can you imagine how that would feel?
I've been on these boards and others for about 8 years now. I've followed so many cases that I can't even keep them all straight half the time. And maybe it's because Gabe is two days younger than my son. But my heart breaks all day every day for this adorable baby boy. I'm not a violent person. But I honestly don't think I could contain myself if I came face to face with EJ. Every bone in my body wants justice for what she's done to little Gabe.

I am truly hoping and praying that little Gabriel is still alive, but there is just something about EJ that makes the hairs on my neck stand on end and rings of Casey Anthony to a degree in similarity! Just have a terrible gut feeling because even if someone took him for an illegal adoption he'd be seen SOMEWHERE BY SOMEBODY and something tipwise would pop!

Praying for baby Gabriel to be found safe and sound, returned to his father!

bbm

Has that info come from anyone besides the daughter yet, like LE?

Just so all new posters know - the email from Tammi's daughter about the GPS was submitted to authorities. At that point, I don't think any of us even knew they had recovered the GPS. It appears they did.

Where was this babysitter until now? I know that TPS claimed to have talked to her. Why, again, is a POI allowed to talk to key witnesses?

This is a circus. PT Barnum would be proud.

Where's Gabriel???

It's too bad we can't take this wonderful mother and her very best friends out back and just beat the stew out of all of them until they tell the truth about this beautiful baby. It seems like every case that we follow here turns out to be worse than the one before. People are just purely mean in this day and age and it's sad because it's always the innocent who suffer from it.

Salem

I hope so, or I hope they give a name... and I hope those who are able can quick go to FB and search friends..... :innocent:

Salem

I know. My heart sank when I read that. I hope the babysitter is on and I really hope who ever has Gabriel is showing him some much needed love and is taking great care of him.
This is just so beyond sad.

I didn't know THAT !!!

For the record - TPS did not say/admit to that the other night (I think Tuesday) on NG. She said the EJ showed up to pick Gabriel up and she could see the GPS lit up on the dashboard. At least that is how I remember the statement. I'd have to go look at the transcipts how the exact quote.

LOL, you can't even believe her then!
After all, she FORGOT to mention to LE that the 'possible other dad' listed on the court papers just so happened to be her very own cousin!

Just sayin'
fran
:)

She should have asked EJ 'Why did you use my cousin's name on those court documents?!? This is just one of the many reasons that everyone is suspecting me of involvement in his disappearance, EJ!"

I wish the 'media' person who supposedly accompanied TS (because TS stated on NG she did not want to 'interview' EJ alone) would publish his or her account of this 'interview' yesterday -- this is complete absurdity to have a POI leadingly discuss a case with the person charged in the case! I am superflabergasted, and my gast can't handle much more of this :banghead:

I've been out of the loop today and just catching up. I wanted to ask about the interview (if you can call it that) that Tammi had with EJ yesterday at the jail. She had a reporter with her. Where is the reporters account of that conversation? Has it been aired or put in print? I'd like to read it.

I would to! I've been wondering about that all day. I'm sure the jail recorded the "Visit" and that LE is reviewing today and comparing it to the information the TPS said on NG last night. Any bets on if the tape matchs what was reported on NG??? I'm guessing that TPS put a few more nails in her coffin with her NG interview.

Mike B. said LE knows more then they're saying.
I hope so! geez

jmo

For the record - TPS did not say/admit to that the other night (I think Tuesday) on NG. She said the EJ showed up to pick Gabriel up and she could see the GPS lit up on the dashboard. At least that is how I remember the statement. I'd have to go look at the transcipts how the exact quote.

Affirmative and the reason that she discussed the GPS was to show that she is remembering things and giving those things to LE as she remembers them --her point about noticing the GPS was because EJ had arranged the place to meet, so she thought it odd that it would be turned on if EJ knew where this place was -- a church I believe

I am getting angrier by the second!:furious:
The more I think of how the alleged babysitter described that room and Gabriel makes me sick. I keep picturing all of the beautiful pictures of Gabriel smiling and happy, and those beautiful blue eyes of his. Then to hear that!!!
:furious::furious::furious:

Where was this babysitter until now? I know that TPS claimed to have talked to her. Why, again, is a POI allowed to talk to key witnesses?

This is a circus. PT Barnum would be proud.

Where's Gabriel???

I personally feel that while we sit at our computers hunting for info about this child and those who could possibly have anything to do with his disappearance, LE is out hitting the pavement, on MANY fronts, looking for this child. We hadn't seen the clerk at the second hotel that EJ stayed at until last night. Obviously, LE has already talked to him. This babysitter most likely has given LE her statment days ago, and it could be her friends or even her who have tipped of the media of her existance.

LE is keeping as much of this quiet as they can. They have to. Criminals, quite often, are just one step ahead of the law. Sometimes, LE can sneak up on them. But if it's all in the media, the bad guys can cover their tracks and keep moving.

I wish NG would have the CC info breaking instead! You know? Where EJ used TS's cousins name as the possible father of Gabiel on court documents. Documents that TS made three copies of and was with EJ when she submitted these court documents which were most likely submitted fraudulantly.

IMHO, NG SHOULD HAVE confronted TS with that bit of BS last night. For some reason, she didn't even mention it.:mad:

JMHO
fran

I just can't even stand this anymore. If the housekeeper is for real, why isn't that something you would come forward with days or weeks ago?

I find it ironic that this housekeeper comes out of the woodwork the day after EJ talked to TPS and she told her that the baby was definitely alive.

This is just all too crazy for words.

Affirmative and the reason that she discussed the GPS was to show that she is remembering things and giving those things to LE as she remembers them --her point about noticing the GPS was because EJ had arranged the place to meet, so she thought it odd that it would be turned on if EJ knew where this place was -- a church I believe

I'm waiting for her to leak a little more about the GPS, it's like innoculating someone from a virus, and then eventually she will claim Jack gave it to Elizabeth and she just didn't know! Maybe that is their new strategy overall and why we aren't seeing Jack now :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie