AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I just found it on the other thread so I'm listening now also. Has anyone come up with the address?

Bama ... I'm not sure if they got the exact address or just two cross streets.

there has been no activity on Tammi's FB so hopefully they are doing a very very good search, I found the scanner and listening. Does anyone think we could get lucky and hear anything about the search on the scanner?

I don't think EJ said any of that to TPS (that she adopted Gabe out to a young couple who said they would hide Gabriel until he was a little older and no one would recognize him). I think TPS knows exactly where Gabriel is and told EJ to keep quiet and that she would handle LE. All of this is just too bizarre...and now we learned for sure that Tammi is a liar. She's covering and she wants EJ to keep quiet about something. That's why she has run herself ragged trying to stay in control of what EJ says and what gets reported in the media (not to mention maybe even putting words in EJ's mouth). Tammi is trying to look like the hero in all this, but it's clear what she is doing. I can't help but wonder if TPS is the one who is shushing EJ - telling her not to say anything. Tammi is up to her eyeballs in something illegal. I'm so tired and may not have thought this theory through...but I feel sure Tammi knows where Gabe is.

I know this was posted earlier, but I am just now looking into it. This is such bull****.

She is very smart and very aware of what is going on. She knows he is ok.

She is also very disconnected and keeps calling him "the baby" "the child"

It sounds like she is feeling pressure to be quiet because of an arrangement with the Smiths.

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

I was curious. She states that people were so proud of her when she gave her baby up before???? what does she mean by that? Could she possibly have done an adoption prior with another baby or did she mean when she gave the baby to the smiths for a while?

I've found 3 different scanners to listen to. There is one for the north part of the county. Do we have any idea if they are in the north or south part of the county?

I've found 3 different scanners to listen to. There is one for the north part of the county. Do we have any idea if they are in the north or south part of the county?

they live north but others were suggesting to listen to Tempe or something else. I am listening to Northern Maricopa and I am the only one there!

I can't tell what they are saying though half the time other than they were just looking for a mitsubishi!

The Smiths are in the northeast part of the county, but Tempe is more central/south.

night everyone ~ let's hope to hear a lot more tomorrow!

The Smiths are in the northeast part of the county, but Tempe is more central/south.

Thanks for the info..if it is like the scanner's on the HC case, they have been scrambling some so I can't hear alot of what is going on

sorry, I just found it on the other thread so I'm listening now also. Has anyone come up with the address?

Not as of yet. I managed to get a list of everyone who lives on N 160th, There are 3 Smiths but none appear to be our TammiJack. I also checked for Peters and Cherry, no luck. There are a lot of addresses that appear to be listed as owned by holding companies and banks. I wonder if the house is listed as being owned by the business?

No luck getting anything on the Rio Verde Dr

Melissa

Okay - I'm calling it a night. I can not wait to see what tomorrow will bring. So glad TPS is on the hot seat tonight!

Salem

It is more than that if you ask me. She will be lucky if she isnt bankrupted by Logan by the end of all this. Seems to me he has a great case for suing the heck out of her and taking everything!

I was watching an interview tonight after TS walked out of the police station and I find it odd that she can use the word "honestly" and say to "pray" after she had just admitted that she lied to police AND helped EJ forge a legal document. How in the world can she expect Anyone to believe anything she says at this point..... IMO she is just as bad as EJ and needs to be locked up!!! Lieing to authorities is a crime, so lock her up in cell right next to EJ and MAYBE they will talk and reveal where Gabriel is

Liars need prayers too. lol

It is more than that if you ask me. She will be lucky if she isnt bankrupted by Logan by the end of all this. Seems to me he has a great case for suing the heck out of her and taking everything!

I can't wait to see all her colon cleansing stuff at the sheriff's auction!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Not only did they put themselves in the middle but they will not stay off the dang TV talking about how much they "loved" him... Bullcrap, if they love him they wouldn't lie!

She admitted on tv she helped alienate Logan from his child! Boy is she dumb. I cant help but laugh, in the end I hope Gabriel is found safe and sound and that he and Logan dont get too lonely in that BIG house of Tammie's they will soon own.

I was just looking on FB. One of TS daughters is now friends with LM. IMO that could be a very good thing.

This was earlier today, but some sites are still reporting that Eliz is not talking so I thought I would post this.

Elizabeth Johnson, the mother who allegedly gave her 8-month old baby boy away to a San Antonio couple, is now talking to the FBI in hopes of getting the baby back and being released from an Arizona jail.

http://www.kens5.com/news/More-clues-into-Baby-Gabriels-whereabouts-81582577.html

I am not sure what she is charged with will eventually hold water anyway. Technically she was in contempt of a court order when she left AZ with Gabriel. Not kidnapping. They probably cant prove the child endangerment in AZ either. Its just a charge to hold her. If anything TX is where all the charges will come from. That is where she endangered Gabriel, abandoned him, or possibly killed him. But as long as she doesnt know that I hope she thinks its the only way she will get out is to talk because its long over due.

I can't wait to see all her colon cleansing stuff at the sheriff's auction!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Apparently she didn't participate in cleasing her own colon because she is still full of it! :crazy:

:blushing::Sawry...couldn't resist that one now she has admitted to the world that she is a liar.

I'm getting too silly, so I'm going to call it a night. I hope to sign on tomorrow to find out that Gabriel has been found safe and happy. Night peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper