AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the 62 guests that are reading....y'all join and give us your thoughts.

But, be warned:
Websleuths is a great place with a lot of great people who really care for victims.
These cases grab your heart and you will not be able to pull away easily...so be ready to spend a lot of time with us!!!

How can you tell how many people are on?

Who is this?
And I see his name on intelius

I am Trudy and am a new member as of yesterday (I think)...maybe day before. At any rate, I have already done some investigative work toward TAW for one of our members. Just wanted to know if anyone knows the name of his wife/ex-wife for further investigation.

By Bratlings: "Ok, the definition of derogatory means to characterize something in a lowly way. If she had been referring to a mentally disabled person it would have been derogatory. The definition of *advertiser censored* is slow or limited in intellectual ability. While she did use the word out of context because she was not referring to the correct definition which points to a mentally disabled person she certainly did not insult anyone who fits those definitions. She was referring to a nonexistent fact or belief as being retarded. Used as an adjective. That was in no way a reference to anyone who is disabled and I tend to agree that while it is politically incorrect it is your choice whether to take it personally and own it as offensive."

:nerves: Yes, Bratlings, there is a dictionary definition of "retarded." However, I've yet to hear the word used with its "dictionary" intent in mind (and I'm doubting that Tammi was packing a dictionary when she made this low-life remark). I've only heard "retarded" or it's kin "*advertiser censored*" used in a thoughtless, cruel manner by people who have not enough smarts or humility to be grateful for the brains they've been given.

My brother (53) was born severely mentally RETARDED (no eyes, either), so on his behalf and for all of those who were not blessed with the mental capacity to defend themselves against the heartless comments of the politically correct elite, I say that Tammi's comment WAS offensive, and that it reveals the ugliness of her character, and I applaud mamaeb for taking Tammi to task.

(BTW, I am an English teacher, so let's not getting into dueling adjectives.)

jmo

Just clicking the button wasn't enough. THANK YOU!

He only mentioned her first name on my website....unless I missed it in his post.

You're right - he just said Nicki -- I should never have posted that - the way I found out (sorry, I'm having a Tammi moment) was from Tammi's FB, and messages sent to her from N - if you click on it it then it takes you right to her FB page.

Apologies!

How can you tell how many people are on?

At the bottom of the page, it has a box that tells you how many active members are now here, and how many guest...and it names the members that are viewing this thread now.

IIRC the guests can't see it, you have to be logged in to see it.

By Bratlings: "Ok, the definition of derogatory means to characterize something in a lowly way. If she had been referring to a mentally disabled person it would have been derogatory. The definition of *advertiser censored* is slow or limited in intellectual ability. While she did use the word out of context because she was not referring to the correct definition which points to a mentally disabled person she certainly did not insult anyone who fits those definitions. She was referring to a nonexistent fact or belief as being retarded. Used as an adjective. That was in no way a reference to anyone who is disabled and I tend to agree that while it is politically incorrect it is your choice whether to take it personally and own it as offensive."

:nerves: Yes, Bratlings, there is a dictionary definition of "retarded." However, I've yet to hear the word used with its "dictionary" intent in mind (and I'm doubting that Tammi was packing a dictionary when she made this low-life remark). I've only heard "retarded" or it's kin "*advertiser censored*" used in a thoughtless, cruel manner by people who have not enough smarts or humility to be grateful for the brains they've been given.

My brother (53) was born severely mentally RETARDED (no eyes, either), so on his behalf and for all of those who were not blessed with the mental capacity to defend themselves against the heartless comments of the politically correct elite, I say that Tammi's comment WAS offensive, and that it reveals the ugliness of her character, and I applaud mamaeb for taking Tammi to task.

(BTW, I am an English teacher, so let's not getting into dueling adjectives.)

jmo
Thanks DDS for this post. I had posted a day or two ago about this also. I'm not sure if I'm mixing up cases here, but didn't TPS almost adopt a baby with Down Syndrome just before she got Gabe from EJ? I have YET to meet anyone who has a friend or family member with a mental disability to not be offended by that word. So while I understand that many people use it without thinking, and don't necessarily mean it to be derogatory, if TPS WAS trying to adopt a baby with DS and she used that word, I find it odd, inconsiderate, and rude. If I am correct, I would consider this to be one of those things that is telling of her true nature. JMO, of course.

The media is where the name must show up, not from blog sites, other forums etc. It must be printed in black and white through the media in order for the records to post at WS according to WS rules.

Thank you so much! (I think I got caught up in finally knowing something for a change.)

I've been reading here and lurking and my compliments on the fine sleuthing going on.

To the "Newbies" who have just joined, it will take a while to get the hang of things here, but the TOS make this place a good one to be. Welcome to you all.

I just have two comments to make about the case right now. If EJ handed Gabriel off to someone, I am pretty sure TS and/or JS were the ones who engineered it. EJ may be intelligent, but she would not have the ability to make the sort of connects the S's seem to make.

I also have a feeling they've done more than what we see at the current time. TS knows too much about "paperwork" and such.

I'm getting paranoid about all the underground adoption stuff. What if the babysitter is a plant used by these groups? Paid well to verify a contact with mom and child. To throw everyone off the trail. What if Gabriel never left Az?

oh my this is funny.

(facebook)

And to think I am all out of popcorn.

To the 62 guests that are reading....y'all join and give us your thoughts.

But, be warned:
Websleuths is a great place with a lot of great people who really care for victims.
These cases grab your heart and you will not be able to pull away easily...so be ready to spend a lot of time with us!!!

I 2nd this request!!!! Newbies, fresh eyes, fresh ears, can have the most interesting insight in these cases. Sometimes, those of us that have been here awhile get a little jaded from seeing case after case of horrible things. I would really love to see more Newbies join in here. (Points to YOU, and waves). :newbie:

I'm getting paranoid about all the underground adoption stuff. What if the babysitter is a plant used by these groups? Paid well to verify a contact with mom and child. To throw everyone off the trail. What if Gabriel never left Az?

wow. I just finished reading the story of amanda otter and was thinking the same

At the bottom of the page, it has a box that tells you how many active members are now here, and how many guest...and it names the members that are viewing this thread now.

IIRC the guests can't see it, you have to be logged in to see it.

Wonder why it's not in alphabetical order? I'm first (at least on my screen) -- I think it might be in order of "person who is so addicted that they spend day and night on here".

I am so grateful that babysitter gave sweet Gabriel a couple hours of holding and caring. It was likely the last kindness he knew. I am so glad it was that particular babysitter who ended up there.

Babysitter, if you read here, I will always be grateful to you for your caring and kindness towards little Gabriel. Thank you. You are in my prayers.

I've been reading here and lurking and my compliments on the fine sleuthing going on.

To the "Newbies" who have just joined, it will take a while to get the hang of things here, but the TOS make this place a good one to be. Welcome to you all.

I just have two comments to make about the case right now. If EJ handed Gabriel off to someone, I am pretty sure TS and/or JS were the ones who engineered it. EJ may be intelligent, but she would not have the ability to make the sort of connects the S's seem to make.

I also have a feeling they've done more than what we see at the current time. TS knows too much about "paperwork" and such.

I totally agree!!!!

TPS is up to her eyeballs on every aspect of this case.
And, I think she knows right where baby Gabriel is.
I hope she is about to lose her mind and just blurts it out on one of her TV spots!

I'm not sure how much JS knows, but I'm sure by now, even if he wasn't fully aware of every step, he is involved now in the cover up.

JMO

In light of the today's charges against EJ I thought I'd bring over our little list of possible charges that might be brought against Tammi Smith forward.

Falsifying legal documents
Coercion
Providing a false statement to LE
Interference with child custody
Accessory to kidnapping
Accessory to human trafficking
Child Endangerment
Attempted extortion
Aiding and abetting
Illegal facilitation of adoption
Conspiracy to commit a felony

Elizabeth Johnson was indicted on charges of kidnapping, chid abuse, custodial interference, and conspiracy to commit custodial interference.
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/s...fficially-charged/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

I was starting to wonder this myself today.

I am Trudy and am a new member as of yesterday (I think)...maybe day before. At any rate, I have already done some investigative work toward TAW for one of our members. Just wanted to know if anyone knows the name of his wife/ex-wife for further investigation.

She hasn't been named in the media, therefore, it is against the rules of this site to post her name.

Hi Trudy, I think I welcomed or quoted you yesterday, but Welcome, again.

I saw a post earlier that this persons name was clearly stated on other forums. I don't think we can post links though. And this thread has stayed so busy I haven't had time to read elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove