AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone take notice of him closing his eyes when he sang? Maybe that is how he "deals with" a fear of performing for a crowd, and could explain why he did so when speaking to a crowd and cameras during their first statements.

I close my eyes when I am begging and pleading for my children to behave or to stop doing something. I even hold my hands in a prayer position.

so...editing out minor's names, timeline, description...

what's left?

Anything that was potentially left in or taken out of the room that only the people that were there, the investigators, and the perp would know.

A few years ago a little girl not even 2 years old, wandered away from her parents in a store.
People saw her... and were afraid they would be accused of trying to take her.
So they didn't intervene.

Not when she walked past the checkout.
Not when she walked out the first set of doors.
Not when she walked outside, through the second set of doors.

People in the parking lot saw her...
They watched her "toddle" past shopping carts.
Watched her pass parked and moving cars.

We are talking about a very large parking lot. Think Walmart.
This baby made it out the doors, through the entire parking lot and to the sidewalk.

How many people saw her by that point?
They didn't have to pick her up, or do anything except stand in front of her so she couldn't walk further.

But, they didn't. They were too afraid of being accused of a crime.

She went up onto that sidewalk.
Then, she walked right into the busy street with a 50mph speed limlt.

I would much rather have to deal with a misunderstanding, than have another baby run over in the road...
After that baby girl's funeral... I will NEVER think "I'm sure someone else is watching."

If I see a young child in a store alone I will stalk them. Usually I wait till I see the parent. If they want to get all huffy puffy about me kidnapping their child, 1. they are crazy I have 2 and need no more, and 2. at least I am watching the child for them, free charge. I would always stop a child outside alone...

If I see a young child in a store alone I will stalk them. Usually I wait till I see the parent. If they want to get all huffy puffy about me kidnapping their child, 1. they are crazy I have 2 and need no more, and 2. at least I am watching the child for them, free charge. I would always stop a child outside alone...

I was at a zoo and this boy was looking side to side. He felt he lost his folks. I said to him did you lose your parents? As i said this a woman came and snared at me as if i was going to take the kid. Sheesh i thought , watch your kid! I was only concerned that he was lost.
Sometimes you do get looked at that way but better safe then sorry. JMO

IIRC, one of our members was listening to the local news on the day of the family's media presser and the name of the hotel where the presser was being held was annouced to the public. Not sure if this hotel is where they were staying, but it was announced on local TV as this is when we first heard NBC was paying for their hotel rooms.

I don't recall seeing a link as it was being posted while they were watching the News story, unless of course, a link became available later and I missed it.

IIRC, one of our members was listening to the local news on the day of the family's media presser and the name of the hotel where the presser was being held was annouced to the public. Not sure if this hotel is where they were staying, but it was announced on local TV as this is when we first heard NBC was paying for their hotel rooms.

I don't recall seeing a link as it was being posted while they were watching the News story, unless of course, a link became available later and I missed it.

I think at first they were staying with family members but when they decided to do the first interview is when they moved to the hotel. I can understand them not wanting to have interviews held in their family member's home.

imo

thanks to all who responded...i'm just not getting it. duh me.

they've had 18 days to edit the 911 call...i can see taking minor's names out, but what's the point of releasing it (or using as an excuse not to) if all pertinent information, pinpointing the timeline and the description of the crime scene, is to be deleted?

they've had 18 days to edit the 911 call...i can see taking minor's names out, but what's the point of releasing it (or using as an excuse not to) if all pertinent information, pinpointing the timeline and the description of the crime scene, is to be deleted?

You also have to realize that some LE consider the 911 call and the intelligence it contains as sensitive evidence. In the case of both Baby Lisa and Ayla Reynolds, the 911 calls have not been released.

Why would they release it at all? Sounds to me again that LE have nothing and this is just away to show the public that they are still looking and hoping that a tip will come in that will help them. JMO

I do believe as i just feel she is alive. Just hope it doesn't take years to find her. JMO

JMHO, I think Isabel is alive, I also feel like she is in Mexico with some distant relative. And I also feel like this is a family member that took her. When I read about her and the different things going on, I don't feel like she is in danger, like I did reading some of the other cases on here.

JMHO, I think Isabel is alive, I also feel like she is in Mexico with some distant relative. And I also feel like this is a family member that took her. When I read about her and the different things going on, I don't feel like she is in danger, like I did reading some of the other cases on here.

There has been theory on here in the past about Isa being with an Uncle and the theory that LE won't say because of fear of endangering Isa. But i believe if Isa is with a family member Fear of endangering her would not really be why LE wouldn't post a picture of a suspect as if they do fear it would endanger her then IMO she is already in danger.
So this theory of Isa being with a family member i am not convinced. Why would a family member take her and LE not be broadcasting about this to find them? JMO

I use the passive aggressive angry grandma approach. :D I take the lost child's hand and loudly shout, "OMG. SOMEONE IS NOT CLOSELY WATCHING THEIR VERY PRECIOUS CHILD AND SHE IS WANDERING AWAY."

Pensfan
(mom of 4 kids that somehow survived to adulthood)

I use the passive aggressive angry grandma approach. :D I take the lost child's hand and loudly shout, "OMG. SOMEONE IS NOT CLOSELY WATCHING THEIR VERY PRECIOUS CHILD AND SHE IS WANDERING AWAY."

Pensfan
(mom of 4 kids that somehow survived to adulthood)

I would probably be the same way...lol.

I have enough handling the 2 kids I got, I certainly wouldn't want to steal someone elses......Unless:waitasec:....they just happen to have a kid that gets out of bed in the morning when you tell them, does the chores without foot-stomping and acting like it's the end of the world, and has a general level of appreciation for the things you do for them. In that case, I might consider kidnapping ;)

I would probably be the same way...lol.

I have enough handling the 2 kids I got, I certainly wouldn't want to steal someone elses......Unless:waitasec:....they just happen to have a kid that gets out of bed in the morning when you tell them, does the chores without foot-stomping and acting like it's the end of the world, and has a general level of appreciation for the things you do for them. In that case, I might consider kidnapping ;)

okay Taminator...wake up, dream is over lol

That is crazy. I can't believe people would watch a child wondering around like that and not stop them because they were afraid of being accused of kidnapping a child. I can't even believe that would enter their mind at a time of seeing a child in danger. Too bad they couldn't arrest the people who did nothing to save the child. :banghead:

One evening I was driving home from work on a very busy street. I look to the sidewalk and there are two woman walking and about 20 feet behind them is an adorable toddler probably not even 1 1/2 years old. You could tell she could barely walk and she was trying as hard as she could to keep up with her Mother. I pulled over in SHOCK! Watched for a minute. The Mother of this child never once turned around to check on the baby! I slowly pulled up beside the Mother and said could you please watch your child? By this time I'm crying because I can't believe what I'm seeing. She angrily grabs the baby and starts cursing me out. I then told her she should watch the news and see how many babies are kidnapped and I'm not sorry for bringing attention to a poor child being completely ignored. She still kept cursing! So sad. I'll never forget it. I wouldn't let my Dog walk unleashed on a busy street let alone a baby!!!

http://bringisahome.com/upcoming-events/

to date, they've held the following:

- 'sweet tomatoes' fundraiser (20% of proceeds)
- charity softball
- opera concert
- ongoing TMC fund

to be held:

- Zumba (minimum $5 donation)
- boston market (15% of proceeds)

plus there are pages worth of 'sponsors/contributors'. many of the materials used to spread the word are being donated by local businesses...i've really never seen anything like this...

kudos to the citizens of tucson...

but i hope there is an accountant somewhere in there. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez