AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS IMPORTANT to note, an LEO was killed by FF guns, and now we have some names matching up, holy coincidences batman!

The patrol killed was the brother of the former Chihuahua State Attorney.

Earlier I spelled Rodrigez wrong.

Well you have all been very busy little beavers. I am finally caught up and once again read every single post (more fool me it seems lol)

So I have crossed off aliens, boogie men etc

STILL have uncle/cousin in my sites. As for SC - I have said he either knew something or had a gutfeeling from very early on. I was off the fence with him but I climbed back up tonight to sit for a while (much better view).

After RC's media chats, I now think she knows something or has a gut feeling.

Lots and lots of baiting and teasing going on in this case, keep that up and I'll start getting my psychic friends working again lol (who I might add told me everything about sam's case)

I don't understand why RC and the boys would leave the family house rather than just SC going to someone's place and requiring a single bad - not three.

I am feeling bad for Isabel though. That is just my feeling.

FB requires a university email addy to be able to link a college/university.
This requirement can be found in the FB help section.

Great. But there is no Tucson University. All someone would have to do was enter the U of A addy, no? Not to mention he didn't purportedly move to Tucson until winter 2011, correct?

I have two defense attorneys in the family but everybody has skeletons in their closet...:floorlaugh:

Mom or Dad side? :waitasec: I have felt this family has been advised from the get go. jmo Don't have to retain someone if you are getting the milk for free. Not that there is anything wrong with an Attorney advising in such a situation. :twocents:

Well you have all been very busy little beavers. I am finally caught up and once again read every single post (more fool me it seems lol)

STILL have uncle/cousin in my sites. As for SC - I have said he either knew something or had a gutfeeling from very early on. I was off the fence with him but I climbed back up tonight to sit for a while (much better view).

Lots and lots of baiting and teasing going on in this case, keep that up and I'll start getting my psychic friends working again lol (who I might add told me everything about sam's case)

I don't understand why RC and the boys would leave the family house rather than just SC going to someone's place and requiring a single bad - not three.

They may have left the house because some bad guys know where it is. Just thinkin' out loud here.

BBM

They had not returned to the home since Isabel's disappearance. So they didn't leave it when SC was asked by CPS to stay away from the boys. None of them have been living there.

According a 2002 National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) report, nontraditional students make up 73 percent of all students enrolled in undergraduate ...
http://consulting.aacrao.org/public...anagers-and-what-they-can-do-to-attract-them/
That is just the first Google hit...

Putting on my Google rater hat here. That's a consulting firm. In the business of making money off their content.

I'm NOT saying he's not or has never been a U of A student. I just have a sense it's not an entirely true reflection of him based on his FB page. He lists his gmail account for chicks to HMU.

You have to own a university/college email address, and it has to be verified.
No you cannot for certain simply claim you go to some school!

Wait. I have several institutions listed on my own FB account. None of which I have an email account with since I am really, REALLY old... and email addresses did not exist. Yet my page shows the institution and their official logo???

THIS IS IMPORTANT to note, an LEO was killed by FF guns, and now we have some names matching up, holy coincidences batman!

They don't mess around. Why would someone get mixed up with that crowd?

They may have left the house because some bad guys know where it is. Just thinkin' out loud here.

And also note how they didnt want to get in front of the cameras like most parents do and everyone ripped them for it. Hinky hinky.

They don't mess around. Why would someone get mixed up with that crowd?

blingbling.jpg

The gun runner theory might be right on since le confirm abduction and the way it is worded.

Bling Bling. LOL. Check them studs out! (ducking and running)

Abduction... meaning she was taken from her home by someone (and she was either alive or dead), she did not wander away of her own accord. We knew that already. And her parents have not been ruled out as possible suspects. We knew that as well.

And also note how they didnt want to get in front of the cameras like most parents do and everyone ripped them for it. Hinky hinky.

This post and Pipers about not staying at the house because bad guys may know where it is are very good points about things that have been bugging us for some time.

The gun runner theory might be right on since le confirm abduction and the way it is worded.

I really seriously think we are on to something here, I am not here to play games this is real.

Abduction... meaning she was taken from her home by someone (and she was either alive or dead), she did not wander away of her own accord. We knew that already. And her parents have not been ruled out as possible suspects. We knew that as well.

Yet today the Chief stated "kidnapping". Subtle but perhaps significant point.

These are the two recordings that don't work for me. Sergio was the first to go into Isa's room I thought. I'd notice a damn window open & curtains pulled back...I'd say leave the son alone too right now & mom.

"He says that he and his sons "looked everywhere in the house, and my oldest son noticed that her window was wide open and the screen was laying in the backyard."

"The dispatcher asks Celis if Isabel's mother was home. "Uh, she had just left for work; I just called her and I told her to get her butt home," he replies, chuckling, according to the transcript."

gar!

Read more: http://azstarnet.com/news/local/pol...90b-560a-bc5b-28688eda8e04.html#ixzz1uvBFd1DZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms