AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't he know their demands if he owed money, was a snitch, etc...

I took the asking for demands thing as a: naive if he is innocent or b. saying what he thought would make him sound innocent, if not.

JMO

I think that is certainly one way to look at it.

Well worth noting.

Go back and look at my early posts, I too made a mockery of the whole cartel thing...then I discovered this thing called reading.

Reading??? I'm not sure I know what that is...

I think it's time I log off WS for the next couple of hours since it is directly competing with (and winning) my need to study and catch up on course work.

I believe LE said there had been no ransom demands, though that was a week or so ago (at least during the regular press conferences).

However, if there were ransom demands, I have a very hard time imagining either the family or LE to handle the case in the public the way they have. Which leads me to believe there have been no ransom demands.

IMO

Apparently not, however Sergio said himself that they have the money ready in case there might be one made. So, to me, it's even in the back of his mind.

Wow, everyone's very complex theories are very interesting. My completely unsubstantiated theory is that shortly after Mom and the boys went to bed, Daddy Dearest took his "she looked so beautiful" and "Daddy, I'm tired" girl on a car ride somewhere and she didn't come back alive.

He then staged the window screen and made-up a not very well thought-out abduction story. He probably got rid of her in a nearby wash, and threw her pillow and blanket in the broken down car, planning to go back and move them into the house at a later time when he could wash them first.

That's my best guess and I'm sticking to it.

Very good explanation for the pillow and blanket! Good theory, indeed. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am honestly interested in everyone's theories, even if I don't agree with them.
If I have a question about a theory I ask it. If I don't like a particular theory I talk about one I do like. I do not understand what the problem is here. We are all here for the same reason.

Well.. The Item in the Towel or Blanket at the Re-Visit of the home... It could NOT have been anything of evidencial value because it is not in a bag and the detective is not wearing a glove. It's possible it is just a mock item IE a prop blanket or towel that investigators wanted each family member to stage how it was placed in the room OR its just a camera or something simple that she keeps wrapped in a towel instead of a camera bag to be discrete... I really don't think its a actual peice of evidence though due to the way it is being handled.

One reason I have trouble with this cartel theory is that neither Sergio or Mom and kids are really in any kind of hiding...the paper announced that Dad is down the block and has been seen coming and going, and Mom has been seen, out and about with the boys, as recently as Sunday. I would think they would all be sequestered someplace, even if still apart. JMO

I don't know what to make of the "no contact" order; my guess is that something was going on inside that house, be it emotional or physical, or just plain weird, and with the added pressures the kids are under, CPS decided it was best to separate them from one parent and have the other parent live with another relative. Maybe something found on a computer, maybe something learned from one of the boys. Maybe we will never know. :(

One reason I have trouble with this cartel theory is that neither Sergio or Mom and kids are really in any kind of hiding...the paper announced that Dad is down the block and has been seen coming and going, and Mom has been seen, out and about with the boys, as recently as Sunday. I would think they would all be sequestered someplace, even if still apart. JMO

I don't know what to make of the "no contact" order; my guess is that something was going on inside that house, be it emotional or physical, or just plain weird, and with the added pressures the kids are under, CPS decided it was best to separate them from one parent and have the other parent live with another relative. Maybe something found on a computer, maybe something learned from one of the boys. Maybe we will never know. :(

Well, I hope we DO find out sooner or later because Josh Powell and his father come to mind when you talk about something found on a computer, or someone possibly being abusive or in someway just not good to be around sometimes.

Apparently not, however Sergio said himself that they have the money ready in case there might be one made. So, to me, it's even in the back of his mind.

IIRC he said they could sell their cars.

He said in case demands 'might' be made? Then that tells me none have/had been made as of that quote. And, again, if a demand HAD been made, I have a hard time believing LE would be handling the case the way they have in recent days.

IMO.

Do we actually know what Isa's sleeping arrangements had been over the recent past
weeks?

Had this 6 yr. old girl been sleeping in the same room with her older brothers ?

If so, when did she switch to sleeping in the new room? I'm curious to know this.

Had this bedroom just been turned into Isa's room or was it unusual for her to
be there that night??

Nancy Grace said on her show that "there are reports out there" but nobody had stated it prior to her, and nobody has stepped up to say they were the source of the information NG relayed. So I guess that makes it a rumor?

I agree, I am concerned about the CPS action. I have seen some posters say that it must be something very serious, and other posters have said it does not necessarily have to be very serious.
The no-contact order is for 90 days! Unless they decide to challenge it.
It seems to be an extreme measure to me.

Snipped by me :)

I am also not taking what this particular witness says as that credible. LE most likely asked her not to speak to the media, but there she was in the same week on NG. JMO

Thank you! I've been surprised that I havent seen anyone else mention the credibility of this ear witness account. What would it do to everyone's personal theories if that whole 6:30 am dogs barking/men's voices thing was taken out of the equation? I can think of a couple of different reasons for this story to be completely fabricated (IMO) and yet it seems everyone has taken it to be pure fact.

I posted the following video in thread #13, page 3, post #59 but didn't think too much about the comment made by AS (neighbor that heard the dogs and talking men at 6:30 am) at 2:30 in the video. After all the theorizing going on about possible cartel involvement, I thought I remembered her saying something about it but didn't want to post without being able to link to the video. I finally figured out which video it was, so here it is:

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/18306084/finding-isabel-the-untold-investigation

AS "I have heard speculations on that the family is involved with drugs, the cartel." Again, this starts at 2:30 in the above linked video.

Just putting this out there, fwiw, as it is a linkable MSN video about the local rumors wrt a possible cartel connection.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DIGGING THIS UP! No sarcasm whatsoever.

1. There was a possible cadaver hit inside the home.

2. There was LE directly saying the perp adequately covered (cleaned?) all the areas LE would normally look in a crime scene.

3. There is Becky saying LE concentrated on Isa and the boys' room.

4. LE not confirming any exit plan by the perp. I don't think they confirmed the window as an entrance either.

5. There was bedding removed from a car and the color was a feminine color (mint green). IMO, there is possibility the bedding was Isa's.

6. ......and now, the father is removed from seeing his sons. Within hours of LE telling us they decide to release the 911 tape which is not favorable to Sergio.

I would like to know why the boys' room is significant and why LE was focused there. What has transpired between father and son/s?

Me too, never posted any theories just threw some info out there with Pieper which basically started with the neighbor girl as well as other locals mentioning possible connections.

I have several other ideas what could have happened beside that.

I'm not strapped down to one theory, either. If the drug cartel theory turns out to be true, I'll meet all my fellow Tucsonans here on WS somewhere and you can all throw rotten eggs at me and chant "Told you so". Deal? :)

I'm not trying to come across as disrespectful of anyone's opinion. I will say that ever since the Somer Thompson case, and seeing all the bashing of her mom, Diena, I've tried to view the parents of missing children as victims. I've tried to believe that there is no set way of how anyone "should" act or react.

I don't know. I'm trying to keep faith that these people have no idea what happened to Isa.

Okay, now I am confused......where did the 'drug cartel' thing come from? I am really not being snarky, but I have seen (and added) links and posts on the whole gun thing, but haven't seen anything on drugs or drug cartels except folks questioning that.

Where did that theory come from if I can ask?

There are alot of threads to wade through, but can someone clue me in?

Also, are the beach towel and the blanket the same item just being called different things by different reporters? I am trying to understand that one.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members