AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if ya notice they never post a pic of what it looks like!

True...and in Kyron horman's case LE actually produced a replica outfit of what he was last seen wearing. It was very helpful. IIRC, didn't LE originally say that it was not known what Isabel had on when she disappeared ? Something like that ?

JMO

Patty, I give up.

First it was reported by NG and you said that wasn't MSM.

Then it was reported by Today Show and you said the info that didn't come from a press conference so it is not credible.

Now it has to be confirmed by a local source.

Just don't believe it if you don't want to, but I thought the rules here were that NG is MSM, and the Today Show is CERTANLY MSM, and that is all that is required for posting information.

I PM'd a mod, maybe they'll weigh in.

Anyway, no worries, you don't have to believe anything. Others, though, can make their own decisions.

What I stated was, I didn't hear LE state at the press conference that SC gave inconsistent statements, when I heard the Today Show mention "inconsistent" statement. Respectfully there is a difference.

I am looking for any local reporter that may have written an article regarding "inconsisent statements". Hopefully one of them will, if they all listened to the Today Show.

I don't recall ever saying Nancy wasn't MSM, but may have stated, I never heard MSM state that when Nancy's states something.

But I will state, IMO, Nancy Grace is not MSM.

I think the reporter described the wall writing as a "note"...not general kid writing. There is a reason the reporter brought it up, and a reason the Sgt said at the presser they will not confirm any evidence. Until we hear otherwise I will just file it as a speculated note.

How did a reporter find out about this "note?" Who leaked this information to this reporter? AFAIK, they don't let reporters inside when they're doing a search of the home, so some family member had to mention it.
Maybe this note will turn out to be nothing at all. I wouldn't put it past a reporter to make something like this up, after listening to the parents talking about writing with crayons on the wall, which most kids have done at some point. I did it myself, and my mother found it so amusing that she made me scrub it off with soap and water, which took a long time. I think my dad finally had to paint over it.

BBM. Yes, that's true. It's 75 degrees right now here in Tucson @ 5:24 am. Neither one of my kids will wear pajamas because it's just uncomfortable.

In Isa's case, keep in mind that she did not play in the game that night--her game was the next morning. So, if she's just observing, she may not have gotten too dirty. Sergio may not have meant "we all took showers" literally. Still, I have a hard time believing that she would have went to bed in the clothes she wore to the game.

As far as the brother and the pajamas comment, its possible he calls her clothes pajamas because most people consider what you wear at bedtime pajamas, even if they aren't technically pajamas.

Last thought and I will shut up on this topic.

If your kids have certain sets of shorts and tops that they wear exclusively as PJs, that is one thing. But are these clothes they also sometimes wear to school? Or do they have different sets of shorts and tops for sleeping that, in spite of being regular shorts and tops, are THEIR pajamas, and are worn EXCLUSIVELY as pajamas?

The following is pure speculation:

Now that we have heard CPS was involved previously at least one time during December, I went back to RC FB and it was pretty empty during that month. So I kept going back. There was a long silence between the end of June and Beginning of August, and then a post stating her kids have come home, and she is very happy. This was the summer time, so perhaps they went on a vacation with some family? Or Perhaps something else?

I have been wondering about all of this, too.
Sometimes, though, I don't see some of my local friends online for long periods, but I see them for regular salt sharing activities. It is possible that RC goes in and out of hanging out online on FB.

The other thing to consider might be that her children may have been gone for a day, or a weekend, or maybe she mispoke like she did on 911. She stated something about "I should have come check on her" meaning that she should have gone in her room to check on her.
Maybe she had to go out of town for training and the children went to her mother's.

Is your something else perhaps CPS involvement? Removing the children? I
would agree that might be possible, but jeez if that ever happened, why would they not remove boys immediately once one of the children disappeared?

IDK just brainstorming.

I do agree that FB can be telling...
that's why mine is private.

LOL My sister hated getting up for school and to get extra zzzzzzz's she would sleep in her uniform..... shoes and all.

I dont think this is the case here.

My daughter did this in Middle School. No school uniforms though, more like Eric Draven ("The Crow") meets Marilyn Manson. I did not mind her sleeping in her clothes, except when her combat boots would hit the wall we shared in the middle of the night.

JMO
After seeing the baseball friend "spokesperson" a couple of times already, I am convinced he either was asked by SC or volunteered to be the unofficial spokesperson for SC. The 2nd time I saw him, he really kind of went a little overboard IMO. I realize he may feel that SC is totally innocent (and he may be), but the matter in which he handled the interview has me convinced that he has had a LOT of prior discussion with SC about going on TV and how to handle the interviews. He was very defensive, and tried to convince all of us of SC innocence, however, unless he was there that morning, he would have no way to know for sure one way or the other.

I realize most friends would want to stick up for another friend, but for something this serious, the child is what is most important, and finding out what happened is most important. There was one part in the interview where the host reminded him of Isa, and he mentioned something like...."oh yeah, we are all here for Isa" or something like that. Kinda like he had forgotton about her, and was too busy defending SC.

I realize we would all want someone as an aliance, but the way in which he suddenly appears on at least 2 different nights, and is pretty much the unofficial "spokesperson", it just struck a chord with me. If SC put him up to this, then why wasn't SC right there along with him. He can speak english perfectly fine IMO, so the language barrier excuse does not apply IMO.

I don't know what to make of it, but the way in which he handled the interviews just bothered me because he seemed to overly defend SC to an extreme. A little too much so IMO.

Good post, and I agree. The first night that the guy appeared on NG, I felt sorry for him because of Nancy's rude badgering. Last night, I thought it was Sergio's friend who was behaving like a schoolyard bully, and I was not amused by his argumentative, evasive commentary. Methinks the "friend" doth protest too much. :moo:

...SNIPPED....There's a lot more to the comments. It poses an interesting theory, that perhaps the family or SC took Isabele out of the area for a reason.

Reasons? ....SNIPPED..... Maybe because the family had received threats.

IMO, I think it is possible, and it could be possible that the "threats" could have been from CPS about taking Isa away from them or something along those lines.

If the parents had felt that there was a chance that CPS would take away their child, they may have gone to extreme measurs to prevent that from happening. And since they still had 2 other boys, they maybe could not go with her, but instead chose to protect her and have her sent to relatives or something.

I think it is entirely possible, but again, just a theory of course.

I do remember local media asking LE in a presser why the national press got the parent interview, essentially asking why the local media did not get the interview. LE responded stating that they would relay local media concerns to the parents. Then a few days later the parents did the second interview with local media. We found out how controlled that was, how many rules were involved, much controlled by the parents. IMO it may be the parents who are stalling local media interest?

I have been wondering about all of this, too.
Sometimes, though, I don't see some of my local friends online for long periods, but I see them for regular salt sharing activities. It is possible that RC goes in and out of hanging out online on FB.

The other thing to consider might be that her children may have been gone for a day, or a weekend, or maybe she mispoke like she did on 911. She stated something about "I should have come check on her" meaning that she should have gone in her room to check on her.
Maybe she had to go out of town for training and the children went to her mother's.

Is your something else perhaps CPS involvement? Removing the children? I
would agree that might be possible, but jeez if that ever happened, why would they not remove boys immediately once one of the children disappeared?

IDK just brainstorming

I do agree that FB can be telling...
that's why mine is private.

Curiosity got the better of me. What is 'salt sharing'? Sounds interesting. tia

I know I have been a pain with regards to the Today Show indicating LE told them that SC gave "inconsistent statements." For me, this is huge, as it would be the first positive note from LE regarding SC.

I can't tweet the reporter because he doesn't have a Twitter page, so now it is a quest to see if any of the local reporters pick up on this information.

I am a "fact-type" person. I listen, question, and search out little "huge" statements so that I can bank them for a reference point.

There is a method to my madness. :)

Something dawned on me this morning. And, now it seems so obvious. Some of our posters here are firmly rooted in the belief that Sergio is innocent. One of those reasons that make up this belief could be: If he is involved, why wait until morning (6:30 am) to be talking outside or (possibly) removing the screen from the window. It would be too risky to be moving around in broad daylight when so many people are awake.

But, this then thought occurred to me. What if something happened to Isa during the night.. Speculation here could be anything from sexual abuse to punishment- and she later died from those injuries in the wee hours of the morning?

Sergio could then go in to wake her up and Uh-Oh, now what. He would have no alternative other than to dump the body, provide cover up and quick clean. This would also explain why he states he went in to wake her at 8 am instead of an earlier time. IIRC, her Little League game started at 8 so under normal circumstances, he would have gone in her room at a much earlier time.

A WSer posted her baseball schedule in an early thread, then removed it becasue it compromised the privacy of her team members. IIRC, her game was to begin at 9.

If he had found her dead of an accident, he would have no reason to fake a kidnapping, and the HRD dog would have alerted to cadaverine, which it did not, or LE would not continue to say they have NO INDICATION WHATSOEVER that Isabel might be dead.

IMO, if her parents had anything to do with any of this, it was removing a live girl from the home during the night. If they intended to kill her, why? And why take her away from the privacy of the house to do it? IF her parents took her from the home, she was alive at the time. If she was left in the responsible care of a friend or reltative, she probably still is.

I know I have been a pain with regards to the Today Show indicating LE told them that SC gave "inconsistent statements." For me, this is huge, as it would be the first positive note from LE regarding SC.

I can't tweet the reporter because he doesn't have a Twitter page, so now it is a quest to see if any of the local reporters pick up on this information.

I am a "fact-type" person. I listen, question, and search out little "huge" statements so that I can bank them for a reference point.

There is a method to my madness. :)
Love love LOVE YOU!! :)

But when asked the color, the son said he was not sure, probably pink or green. These both strike me as typical little girl pajama colors. I do not mean that there are no street clothes in those colors, but that her brother was not describing shorts sets, he was describing bona fide pajamas.

It doesn't concern me that the brother's description of her pj's doesn't match the parents. I wouldn't expect 14-year old boy to pay attention to what his sister was wearing to bed. It sounds to me that his answer was purely a guess. She probably has some pink and green pjs, and that was all he could think of at the time.

I can remember when i was younger, i use to get in SO much trouble for writing/drawing on my bedroom walls, to the point that i got so smart about it (or so i thought) that i would draw in my closet...thinking my clothes and toys covered everything, so noeone could see it. Then i even opened the two sets of bifold closet doors and starting scribbling on the part that you can only see when it is open...

I think a lot depends on exactly "what" was being drawn or written on those walls.

ALL JMO :)

Curiosity got the better of me. What is 'salt sharing'? Sounds interesting. tia

OT alert
LOL sorry
It means sharing a meal essentially. It's the first criteria I apply to FB. I only friend those with whom I have shared salt, from childhood to now.
I have more FB criteria thant that, but that's the first determining factor.

:blushing:

I do remember local media asking LE in a presser why the national press got the parent interview, essentially asking why the local media did not get the interview. LE responded stating that they would relay local media concerns to the parents. Then a few days later the parents did the second interview with local media. We found out how controlled that was, how many rules were involved, much controlled by the parents. IMO it may be the parents who are stalling local media interest?

Weren't the parents even questioned about this in a later interview, with the implication being that they were holding out for money before granting an interview?

Sorry, you late nighters. I can't keep up. :)

Anyway, if you want to read the scanner transcript for the "explosion" that happened, I've added it in the scanner chatter forum. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

No addresses that were even mentioned, much less down the street from 5602 E 12th.

I can remember when i was younger, i use to get in SO much trouble for writing/drawing on my bedroom walls, to the point that i got so smart about it (or so i thought) that i would draw in my closet...thinking my clothes and toys covered everything, so noeone could see it. Then i even opened the two sets of bifold closet doors and starting scribbling on the part that you can only see when it is open...

I think a lot depends on exactly "what" was being drawn or written on those walls.

ALL JMO :)

I agree that it is critical to find out "WHAT" was the nature of the markings, scrawlings, pictures, or writings...LOL Until we know WHAT it was, there is not much to deduce, HOWEVER, I do think that it is something significant because I think the reporter would not have purposely slipped it out there in the form of a question. I do think that somehow that reporter got some inside information about it, and I feel it may be significant.

Like someone else mentioned, the cleanup crew or someone internal to the investigation could have easily leaked that sort of information to the press. It may have even been leaked on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leoa69