AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was supposed to be a candlelight vigil for Isabel. Someone in the family addresses the media about being sick of the family being bashed? They didn't abuse their animals, no CPS in olvement etc.
Doesn't seem the time or the place. Why don't they just hold a PC?

Never mind, that was their PC, held BEFORE the vigil.

So he was requesting an extension on getting the shot(s) in order to extend the tag for another year then?
He was probably asking for an extension to his hearing, so he could get shots and pay the tag fees. More than likely they would dismiss charges if he became up to date. idk for sure.

Lukasiewicz said she wanted to clarify two points. The first was that Sergio had never directly communicated with Child Protective Services prior to last Thursday.

Sounds to me like Sergio was not home when CPS visited. He never directly spoke with them, but that does not mean it was not something that concerned him.

I haven't had time to read all the posts so I am a little confused. When Sergio was to be separated from his boys, were the boys left in the custody of his wife Rebecca or their biological mother? I thought they meant they went to their bio mom but then I read an article that said Rebecca. Can someone clear up my confusion on this? As for Sergio laughing on the phone while reporting the "abduction." When my husband gets a phone call about a very serious matter and gets nervous, he laughs inappropriately even though he doesn't think the issue is funny. Also, he sounds very calm and shows no emotion until later, especially if he is numb and in shock. If a window is open at our house and someone is outside the window or there is a noise the dogs don't recognize, they can jump at the window and knock the screen out from the inside. Even our cats have pushed out the screen before. Of course, the screen would land on the ground and not be set against the side of the house unless someone outside picked it up and put it there. One time my son, a teen of about 18 at the time, took his 17 year old girlfriend into Canada on a date to show her around. When he tried to get back into Michigan, the border patrol stopped him and questioned him for hours about why he took an underaged girl out of country without her parents' permission. He was really scared and worried that he'd get hauled off to jail. In the end he was released and allowed to come back home to Michigan. He never tried that again! It might be easier for someone to get a child into Mexico than back out. I really hate to think that Isa's parents had anything to do with her disappearance. But no one knows what goes on behind closed doors or what someone else's family dynamics are. My own mother was very abusive and did me a lot of harm with her abuse that took years of therapy to overcome. I still have something similar to PTSD from it. Yet anyone hearing of her abuse would say, "That sweet little old lady?" and they could hardly believe she would abuse anyone and so badly. Many people thought we had the perfect little family, and the relatives who knew otherwise and didn't approve, thought they should keep their mouths shut and mind their own business! My father's sister couldn't believe that her brother "sweet Frankie" could beat a small child with a belt and smash her head into the wall over and over. She was just plain in denial! Also, the man who got a felony conviction for molesting my daughter and his had what seemed like the perfect family from the outside. He was a girl's soccer coach, a church worship leader, had a great job and a fancy home and car, acted loving towards his kids and wife. We thought he was a great guy until we found out what he was doing behind the scenes. Even his own wife didn't know and was very shocked when she found out. So, I wonder how much there is in this story that we don't know about, and how much more the police know than we do.
I find it hard to believe that kids as old as 6 and even teens can just disappear without a trace! I just hope Isa comes home alive and not too traumatized.

Well, I don't think she's right about the dog tags (it was about no licenses, no vaccinations and being at large). So if she was so far off on that comment, she may have been way off on the first statement. IMO, MOO :moo::moo:

That is what I thought when I read it. It is my understanding that SC did not go to court "voluntarily" but was mandated to due to the dogs being loose and not vaccinated. She makes it sound like it was a completely innocent routine thing. (I'm not saying it was a horrible criminal act, but it WAS to deal with a violation of the law).

Now...why she is saying this, I have no idea. Either she doesn't really know what is going on, or she isn't telling the truth on purpose.

This was supposed to be a candlelight vigil for Isabel. Someone in the family addresses the media about being sick of the family being bashed? They didn't abuse their animals, no CPS in olvement etc.
Doesn't seem the time or the place. Why don't they just hold a PC?

Sergio's sister and Becky were quoted at the vigil tonight. I wonder if Sergio was there? If the boys were, I guess he could not attend?

Sounds to me like Sergio was not home when CPS visited. He never directly spoke with them, but that does not mean it was not something that concerned him.
BC being a pediatric nurse could have called cps on something she saw herself at a grocery store ect that she felt wasn't right about a person treating their child. They would then fu and want to talk with her.

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to swing by the Celis home and check out the meter stand or whatever it is in the back by the fence.

I pulled into the alley/street off of Broadway, behind 5 Guys Burgers and Fries/Party City and glanced over where the volunteer stand was/is to see if there were any volunteers out. Well, there were about 100 people milling around and that's when it hit me. DUH! Candlelight vigil.

As I drove past the Celis home, I noticed the red car still parked in the yard next to the driveway and a large pick-up truck in the driveway. Then I saw a man standing there, peering over the wall at the group gathered across the street. (At first glance, I thought it was S.C.) When I drove around again, he was still there and I realized although he looked like S.C., he was younger. Later, during the vigil, I walked past him while he spoke on the phone and he sounded just like Sergio, I'm of the opinion that it was his younger brother.

I drove down the alley (going South), past the Celis home and turned left (going East) on Cooper street, then I turned left again and drove down the alley. I observed the black garbage can, an electric box of some sort and a light pole with a thick cable and a metal plate (with a dent in it, as if someone had stood on it) outside the back fence.

I also observed that the distance between the Celis fence and the neighbor's wall is very short, about 5 feet. In my opinion, the television shots of the area are misleading, everything is in smaller scale in real life. There is a sidewalk that leads from the alley, past the neighbor's window and out to 12th street. Meaning, the men she heard talking that morning at 6:30 a.m. could very likely have been just taking a short cut through her yard. (It doesn't even look like it's yard, it looks like a public walk-way, imo.)

After I drove down the alley, I drove past the house again and then parked behind the Party City and joined the vigil. I left at the beginning of the walk, after candles were lit, balloons were sent off and there was a prayer spoken by Becky Celis.

I'm trying to figure out how to load pictures to Websleuths, I took a few.

I will repeat a statement that I made very early on within days of Isa's abduction ..not only is my opinion the same but more importantly its that I believe at this point the consequences are beyond repairable at this time..

My statement very early on was that if this Celis family truly is actually innocent of their daughters disappearance(that most of us fully realize is very likely her death rather than "disappearance") this Tuscon police Department have done irreparable and IMO at this ppoint unforgivable damage to this family..

Moo is still that I don' believe Sergio and Becky are responsible for Isa's abduction.. I believe that the perp has thus far done an adequate job of covering their tracks.. I do not believe that adequate job will allow him to forever go undetected but I believe LE quite possibly hasn't a damn clue as to what has happened to Isa aand they are hoping like hell that its the parents and that if by God they press hard enough, long enough that it will solve their case miraculously..meanwhile that is their focus and strategy throw as much as they can toward the parents in hopes that the combo of police.. CPS.. media.. and public pressure will crack this family.. ..

Well they've cracked this family alright.. and if it just so happens that my fear is correct this TPD has destroyed a family that were the helpless victims of having their daughter stolen and murdered..

At least in Florida, if it involves a child in the home they will speak with EVERYONE who lives in that home (even if temporary) before they close an investigation.

Tucson has permanent tags for the life of the dog. In order to extend the tag you must have a current rabies shot from a Lic. Vet. And pay the lic fee to keep the tag updated. There is a fee every year to keep tags current.

Thank you for that info as I was just about to go and search what happens in Tucson.

Do they monitor the families with dogs and send out notices etc.?

Basically we renew the dog license every year as well as updated shots. Although here, it doesn't seem as though anyone monitors dog licenses. I was late in getting mine for Misha, and never heard a thing from anyone.

When I lived in PA, they would send me my notice to renew the tags, etc.

Regarding the Thursday LE Presser... I find it very interesting how Hawke clearly defines 'Abduction' the way she words it and the way she uses plausable deniablity when answering questions in a way saying yes or no to things without being clear enough to generally be liable for conferming information. One thing else that I find very outstandingly interesting is that they seem to severely have faith in her being alive which indicates some sort of hoax if it is family involved. She also sort of clarifies they don't feel she is dead because she says 'so far there have been no indications she is not alive' BUT then it also makes one wonder if they don't think she is dead then why the digging and trash hunting... unless maybe they are just looking for thrown away or discarded evidence or perhaps just covering all options that they can. UGGGH...

Has anyone found any useful video's from the vigil from tonight or video at all from it....???

I know one thing, if I were RC,right now,knew that I was 100% NOT guilty,with my 2 other children,all the support I currently have ETC, I would set the world straight and start talking and answering questions, like she said"Iwould bring it on".
At least correct rumours if thats what they are, she has NOTHING TO LOSE!
At this point shes the only one that can do this, she needs to do it now :moo::moo::moo:

Regarding the Thursday LE Presser... I find it very interesting how Hawke clearly defines 'Abduction' the way she words it and the way she uses plausable deniablity when answering questions in a way saying yes or no to things without being clear enough to generally be liable for conferming information. One thing else that I find very outstandingly interesting is that they seem to severely have faith in her being alive which indicates some sort of hoax if it is family involved. She also sort of clarifies they don't feel she is dead because she says 'so far there have been no indications she is not alive' BUT then it also makes one wonder if they don't think she is dead then why the digging and trash hunting... unless maybe they are just looking for thrown away or discarded evidence or perhaps just covering all options that they can. UGGGH...

Has anyone found any useful video's from the vigil from tonight or video at all from it....???

9 o clock news starting now, probably will have video

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/218560/kold-news-13-live-video

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to swing by the Celis home and check out the meter stand or whatever it is in the back by the fence.

I pulled into the alley/street off of Broadway, behind 5 Guys Burgers and Fries/Party City and glanced over where the volunteer stand was/is to see if there were any volunteers out. Well, there were about 100 people milling around and that's when it hit me. DUH! Candlelight vigil.

As I drove past the Celis home, I noticed the red car still parked in the yard next to the driveway and a large pick-up truck in the driveway. Then I saw a man standing there, peering over the wall at the group gathered across the street. (At first glance, I thought it was S.C.) When I drove around again, he was still there and I realized although he looked like S.C., he was younger. Later, during the vigil, I walked past him while he spoke on the phone and he sounded just like Sergio, I'm of the opinion that it was his younger brother.

I drove down the alley (going South), past the Celis home and turned left (going East) on Cooper street, then I turned left again and drove down the alley. I observed the black garbage can, an electric box of some sort and a light pole with a thick cable and a metal plate (with a dent in it, as if someone had stood on it) outside the back fence.

I also observed that the distance between the Celis fence and the neighbor's wall is very short, about 5 feet. In my opinion, the television shots of the area are misleading, everything is in smaller scale in real life. There is a sidewalk that leads from the alley, past the neighbor's window and out to 12th street. Meaning, the men she heard talking that morning at 6:30 a.m. could very likely have been just taking a short cut through her yard. (It doesn't even look like it's yard, it looks like a public walk-way, imo.)

After I drove down the alley, I drove past the house again and then parked behind the Party City and joined the vigil. I left at the beginning of the walk, after candles were lit, balloons were sent off and there was a prayer spoken by Becky Celis.

To upload photos, go to the post where you are going to post the pictures.

Scroll down until you see Additional Options.

Then look for Manage Attachments

Click on Mamage Attachments and it will bring you to a Pop Up

This is where you Browse for the photo you want to upload,

Once you select the photo, click on Upload.

You can upload multiple photos.

IMO, if CPS went to the Celis' house,they would have wanted to speak with SC. They may have spoken to him at another time...MOO

At least in Florida, if it involves a child in the home they will speak with EVERYONE who lives in that home (even if temporary) before they close an investigation.

If the effort was to clarify, it fell short. I realize the exact reason for the visit could not be stated with any great detail. But if it were for example as one poster theorized, something to do with Becky reporting a concern for another child. That could have been stated very succinctly.

Just another puzzling piece of information to add to the mix. :moo:

BBM Thank you. This answers a question that's been bugging me. I couldn't figure out why the neighbor called it a "breezeway" in one of her interviews. No wonder she thought it might be people just taking a walk!

That tan color electrical looking box on the southeast corner in the rear is what I was saying is a cable company pedistal... those are popular (at least for cable guys) to use as something to stand on in order to get over a wall... Thank You for looking at it... from what you indicate it does appear someone did use it to step up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha