AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you read Pen's post? She tracked the reference to the dog hit on East Cooper Street to a certain Anesthesiologist and the report of a dog barking in that area at 2:00 AM.

Could be completely coincidental and mean nothing. But in my mind, it's as valid a possibility as any others being discussed here. I won't go into detail, but if a child were being drugged for nefarious purposes and said child would not wake up.

My difficulty with that angle is another person would know what happened to Isa. Why would that person cover for Sergio?

Maybe because the other person was equally involved in some illegal activity? If Sergio has some guilt yet there are other parties involved, I don't think anyone is going to spill the beans until cornered with evidence of their own responsibility.

IMO not all doctors are ethically sound when it comes to prescription drug disbursement. There is a very large community of what most would call "upper class" addicts that function in the day to day world. In our community alone even our coroner was convicted of drug theft from deceased persons and he was an addict. That is just one example of someone who has been caught. Just think of those who have not been caught. It is a "hush hush" culture but one thing that I think should be considered. Drug sales = $$$. Honestly, I don't know where Isabel fits into all this but I would not be surprised at all to hear that more than one person is involved if it comes down to drug involvement and I don't anticipate anyone talking until forced to when confronted with evidence from LE. JMO

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Admittedly I look back on SCs actions with the knowledge that his right to see his children has been taken away for now, not an easy thing for CPS to do, needs a judges order I think. These things are adding up.

My question is this..are there any reasons to link SC and another adult family member to be involved together? Like something happened then help was needed to dispose of evidence. Too many trails out there to be one perp it seems.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have a question and if it has been asked/answered I"m sorry.

We have heard over and over that SC didn't hear any dogs barking but what about RC? I know that my hubby could sleep through world war 3 but as a mom I get woken up by the slightest noise. Plus if she left at 6:47, 7:00 or 7:30 wouldn't she be up already getting ready for work? TIA

I saw that mentioned on another site but looked and could not find that particular page. Thank you for bringing it up.

I would like to know who owns it too.

It must be somewhere in the docs if media knows about it. I haven't found the reference yet.

Admittedly I look back on SCs actions with the knowledge that his right to see his children has been taken away for now, not an easy thing for CPS to do, needs a judges order I think. These things are adding up.

My question is this..are there any reasons to link SC and another adult family member to be involved together? Like something happened then help was needed to dispose of evidence. Too many trails out there to be one perp it seems.

There is NO order from CPS or a Judge or a court. It was voluntary on his part.

At 8am, SC and his brother were seen outside by Moore's security camera. When LE saw that on the video, they stopped it and took the tape. I also want to state with this, most people think JM is an uncle, so we don't know who this person is with SC, unless it's in the docs now.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/27/ng.01.html

Attachments

• moore interview.JPG
    moore interview.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 45
Sorry my iPad has a mind of its own...that was supposed to be MH...I did not intend for it to abbreviate

We should only use initials as far as I saw from Salem's post....

He is away from the kids due to a voluntary agreement with CPS--no court order, no court case at all, no judge involved.

Can someone help me out, please? A girlfriend of an uncle was cleaning the kitchen of the Celis home while LE was there? I'm confused how or when that happened in the sequence of events?? I thought LE immediately had family stationed outside of the home and were questioning them separately? When and how did she gain entry of the house?

Thank you to whoever can help clear this up for me!!

Can someone help me out, please? A girlfriend of an uncle was cleaning the kitchen of the Celis home while LE was there? I'm confused how or when that happened in the sequence of events?? I thought LE immediately had family stationed outside of the home and were questioning them separately? When and how did she gain entry of the house?

Thank you to whoever can help clear this up for me!!

pdf #2 page 71

I spent a couple of hours reading these documents last night, and I have to say that I'm quite impressed with the sheer amount of police work going on, from dealing with the extended family, to guarding the landfill or searching it (ugh), not to mention taking statements from apparently countless but well-meaning psychics and dreamers.

It's going to take time to sift through all the evidence - things found at the scene as well as scattered all over the place. But from what I read it seems to me they are doing a great job of gathering evidence, bagging it, and writing reports about it. Very methodical.

A few things made me wince - the relative who cleaned the kitchen? OMG Or the guy who found something in the alley and brought it to a cop instead of leaving it in place for police to view and photograph. The police cant help it if people have no common sense. :twocents:

OT!
I watched Nancy Grace last night for the first time and I had to laugh, imagining that she is the same way in her personal life.
"Bombshell, your bedroom is a m-e-s-s! Let's go to your father. There are clothes and toys all over the twins room, what do you make of it....." Just a sleep deprived observation.

Maybe because the other person was equally involved in some illegal activity? If Sergio has some guilt yet there are other parties involved, I don't think anyone is going to spill the beans until cornered with evidence of their own responsibility.

IMO not all doctors are ethically sound when it comes to prescription drug disbursement. There is a very large community of what most would call "upper class" addicts that function in the day to day world. In our community alone even our coroner was convicted of drug theft from deceased persons and he was an addict. That is just one example of someone who has been caught. Just think of those who have not been caught. It is a "hush hush" culture but one thing that I think should be considered. Drug sales = $$$. Honestly, I don't know where Isabel fits into all this but I would not be surprised at all to hear that more than one person is involved if it comes down to drug involvement and I don't anticipate anyone talking until forced to when confronted with evidence from LE. JMO

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the response Kai. Pretty certain MH at the home the dogs hit on is not an Anesthesiologist. I also concluded the hit at the home can be easily explained (right across the alley from the Celis home) and is not indicative of something to do with her abduction from the home.

Just clarifying my thoughts now vs. a couple of pages upstream.
icon7.gif

Not that I disagree with your thoughts, but the arrangement with Sergio and CPS was voluntary on his behalf. That has been stated since the beginning.

Thanks ransom I do remember that now, but perhaps he was convinced to do so with evidence they had otherwise why do it...
Does anyone know why LE provided the docs? Causes more questions than answers, are they trying to make a point to a suspect or hoping someone will get nervous and break their silence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member