AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! That was quite a slam on folks from south GA.......and JQP, ya know, it's a good thing I don't base my assumptions about folks from the SW based on one person. Where is the smilie with it's jaw on the floor?

And Lark, lol on the Wiki. :)

For that, I am most grateful :D

Exactly.

Here I am a member of the public, and all I want is Isa to be found safe and brought home. If that cannot happen, then down the line I want some justice. LE in this case has decided that releasing too much information might prevent either bringing her home or justice, so I am trusting them to know best.

In the meantime, I don't see any evidence or any good reason to join the mobs against SC or any member of the family

Respectfully, (as you are a thoughtful poster) I am one of those who has a very strong feeling that SC is involved in Isa's disappearance, but I don't feel like that makes me part of some "mob".

I honestly don't care WHO did this and just want the truth to come out and Isa to be found. It isn't like I have placed bets on SC and "need" for him to be the perp.

But I do feel with much conviction that SC is instrumental whether alone or with help, and I don't think only folks bearing a mob mentality feel this way. Even without all the inconsistent statements and odd behaviors, it usually IS the parents, after all.

I, personally, don't think the parents are involved in the way most folks who suspect them think they are, but nonetheless, I think they are at fault. JMO

Sometimes after thanking one person I have to refresh to get the thanks button back. HTH It's much easier than restarting the 'puter.

OT: Off to make the tribe some pancakes for lunch. :)
Critical info that you must remember and source.
There will be a test on this later, LOLOLOL. J/K J/K

Smile, we are all here for the same reason.

It hasn't been released what she was wearing the night before at the baseball game. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she put back on her dirty clothes, but that's just me.

Which is why I said "I am not sure what she was wearing at the game".

My post was regarding the several posters who ASKED if she were wearing those same clothes at the game, and if so, why would she sleep in them after bathing. And every time someone asks that, the responses are about how it isn't unusual to sleep in shorts! Totally missing the point!

I, personally, would like to see a definitive description not only of what Isa wore to the game, but what she was last seen wearing. That would help in confirming the bedtime timeline and also the shower statements.

I haven't jumped to any conclusions. But that's just me:)

Amen! I can't believe some people would give even a fraction of responsibility to a parent who's child had been kidnapped/murdered. How scary is that?[/QUO

Well if a child is not left alone, or a young woman for that matter, there is less a chance of something happening to her!

JMO

So the search with photographing the white tshirt and blue shorts were not her baseball uniform? I need to find that again and reread if it's all in one house or just things they photographed that day.

People, including children, should have a reasonable expection of being safe in their own home without someone coming in and just helping themselves to the said person/child.

:moo:

I am praying with you!!!

Later in the call the oldest brother is talking to the 911 operator and she asks him what Isabel was wearing he says, "probably pajamas" what color? he said maybe green...

Then later "Dad" says that Isabel was wearing an Old Navy tshirt and shorts. By this time -"Mom" is home ...

my point is this...there are two parents and two children left in that home and none of them know what she was wearing? :banghead:

Again I feel sorry for the LE agents that are dealing with ths case.

100%. And I'd like to know if she was wearing sneakers at the game, and where they are. Any footwear missing?

People, including children, should have a reasonable expection of being safe in their own home without someone coming in and just helping themselves to the said person/child.

:moo:

Exactly!
This is why i think many dont believe its an abduction.
isabel and 4 other ppl where in the home TV's were on dogs in the house yet she is gone!
Im not sure dad is the culprit here. He might be trying to be the savior!

JMO

100%. And I'd like to know if she was wearing sneakers at the game, and where they are. Any footwear missing?

Id like to know if LE has the clothes she wore to the game!

Which is why I said "I am not sure what she was wearing at the game".

My post was regarding the several posters who ASKED if she were wearing those same clothes at the game, and if so, why would she sleep in them after bathing. And every time someone asks that, the responses are about how it isn't unusual to sleep in shorts! Totally missing the point!

I, personally, would like to see a definitive description not only of what Isa wore to the game, but what she was last seen wearing. That would help in confirming the bedtime timeline and also the shower statements.

I haven't jumped to any conclusions. But that's just me:)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, m'dear. Behind you 100%. Having been someone who asked the question above!

Would love to know if all the athletic equipment from the game (balls, bats) is accounted for, as well.

I was thinking about the shower curtain with the reddish brown stains. Could a salon cape be mistaken for a curtain? I know my root touch-up coloring stains a reddish brown and my hair color is a dark brown similar to Becky's family. I'm having trouble seeing how blood would stain a vinyl curtain as it seems dried blood would be more likely to flake off.

Exactly!
This is why i think many dont believe its an abduction.
isabel and 4 other ppl where in the home TV's were on dogs in the house yet she is gone!
Im not sure dad is the culprit here. He might be trying to be the savior!

JMO

But it happens. A lot, in fact. Elizabeth Smart and Jessica Lunsford, just to name two. The little girls 10 miles away from Isabel's house. At least 3 adults in that home and a stranger was still able to get in and assault one or more of these girls. So, I'm not convinced that the possiblity of her being taken out of the home by a person unknown to her is unlikely.

I was thinking about the shower curtain with the reddish brown stains. Could a salon cape be mistaken for a curtain? I know my root touch-up coloring stains a reddish brown and my hair color is a dark brown similar to Becky's family. I'm having trouble seeing how blood would stain a vinyl curtain as it seems dried blood would be more likely to flake off.

Good point!

:)

MOO

So the tip was called in, nothing sinister about it. MOO

This report sure is different than what I imagined it to be reading here last night. :rolleyes:

What law did she violate by reporting this? IMO, she didn't harass anyone!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

IMO if it is crazy wackadoo, then the I am guilty of being a crazy wackadoo also since I have searched the registry numerous times when a person goes missing. I don't think I am alone in this action, especially on WS. IMO, her report was an educated one and no different than someone reporting someone "might" be suspicious because of where they were taking a walk.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I was speaking of a diff tipster. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't notice my error until Mama kindly posted the screen shot of the texas woman's tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela