AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear up a few things here: 1) drunken voicemail...(pdf 4 page 63) it's unclear what was said or by who but the guess is SC ... just wonder do some prehistoric records checks and see if something happened to one of his sisters as a kid. 2) tunnels under the mall are not the tunnels i'm speaking of... im talking about the tunnel system NMcD was comming from southeast of Wilshire park ( pdf#3 pg 17 ) 3) the texas lady pdf #4 pg 65

Bold one - do you know?

Bold two- looked up what you referenced and quite frankly ---> I am more disgusted that they didn't redact the tipster's name but did redact the SO's name.

For our attorneys: If the tipster is in Texas emailing or calling in a tip on a RSO in AZ would the origin of the crime not be the laws that would determine if they committed a crime? IE: If her looking up nearby RSO's is not a crime in Texas and she was in Texas - what states laws would prevail? (Hint to AZLAWYER!) (Only named AZLAWYER because I followed her close in the Caylee case, but any verified attorney please reply!)

BTW - IMHO that lady was like anyone here or on any crime forum whom was just trying to help. Would I have sent that tip - no because I know that is the first place that LE would look. But I sure don't read that tip as any type of abuse of the intent of RSO lists. JMHO.

Three sources:

Today Show
JVM
NG

Back up to previous thread and you will see the links.

Been there done that. Never read, heard or saw anyone say RC or SC had had any inconsistent statements other than goofy comments under articles. Will go check again and google more. Thanks.

LE never said that, IMO

Something else has bothered me very much from the beginning: If dad knew enough to know that Isabel's window was closed the night before when he last checked in on her, then how come he didn't notice that the window was ajar and the screen out and the blinds pushed aside when he first went to get her up for her game?

This is pretty basic: Dad goes to get Isabel, she isn't in her room. But AS, the neighbor, said that when she went outside after SC and the uncle came to her door, she saw Isa's window "wide open" and could see inside. She was also asked if she had ever seen that window open before and she said "no."

How could Sergio miss that? How could anyone miss that? He said his son discovered that the wndow was open and the screen was out.

Doesn't make sense.

Been there done that. Never read, heard or saw anyone say RC or SC had had any inconsistent statements other than goofy comments under articles. Will go check again and google more. Thanks.

Good grief, been here, done that, too. This was Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

Indeed, the "ignore" function can come in very handy here.

I really have no posts where I use "you".

I am simply a stickler for things stated as facts, and so I notice when a post states
"LE said" or "LE stated."

I would not want not offer clarification by any means if the post said "my take"

I like to see others' takes, but it would help for me to see that this is others' takes rather than what "LE said."

HTH!
Point taken- ty

Good grief, been here, done that, too. This was Matt Lauer on the Today Show.

K, but Matt Lauer is not TPD and I really don't care what he thinks. Maybe that's just me? I don't care what Katie Couric thinks either to be fair or any TH on TV. :seeya:

In ALL fairness... although there have been a great number of allegations and implifications made pointing to a shadow of doubt (not to be confused with a resonable doubt) regarding SC and RC and other family members. [trust me its hard working multiple angles] after looking thru ALL of what was realeased and making educated fill ins of redacted information either by cross referencing other information such as FB, Public records, Criminal Historys, other statements etc and looking at more than what can't be seen on 'the street level' of the area. I have to say if I were sitting on a Grand Jury to implicate family involvement at this time I would vote NO because there now in my eyes is the possibility of a non-related party being involved. Looking at this case originally I had no knowledge of NMcD walking up out of a wash area and being for the lack of a better term 'short' with the officer and I also did not know that he had neglected to issue his DL to officers at a check point and I did not know about the vastness of the tunnel system in which he was allegedly exploring. ... As far as the blood stains on the drivers seat of that car in the garage who knows ... I had a girlfriend once who left a nice one in her car on a 'heavy' day... without the findings from the lab Its speculative at best. Just like LE has said many times... don't get tunnel vision and look at other options and as difficult as that may be it's something one must try to do. It's very easy to go one direction with a case like this.

From what I remember, the docs said the electric box prints were discovered around 11:00. Isn't it possible that there were several neighbors running around the alley (and the street) trying to help search before TPD arrived?

If someone was trying to get high enough to be able to scan over fences, couldn't they have stepped up to get a better look?

IMO if someone was actually washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, it sounds like a pretty chaotic crime scene.

Ok, stupid question alert: What does Luminol react to besides blood?

I just looked it up to find this out - And the document doesn't indicate that it was a false positive like they did on other things, such as that towel found inside the truck with the pocket knife.

Luminol will react with substances other than blood such as iron, copper, certain vegetables, and cleaners like bleach. Criminalists call this reaction a “false-positive“. A well-trained criminalist can often tell the difference between a Luminol reaction with bleach (for example) versus one with blood. Bleach reacts with a glittering appearance in bright points of light throughout the reaction area. Blood will have a more subtle and uniform glow.
http://forensics4fiction.com/2011/05/27/luminol-the-magical-blood-reagent/

K, but Matt Lauer is not TPD and I really don't care what he thinks. Maybe that's just me? I don't care what Katie Couric thinks either to be fair or any TH on TV. :seeya:

Uhmm, these weren't "editorials", they were newscasts.

Please, just put it out of your mind. Really, no worries. The guy never made "inconsistent statements."

I'm gonna call my POI from PDF#3 Page 17 of 91 NMcD from here out but there was other things pertaining to NMcD I found issue with other than just abruptly needing to go eat what he reffered to as "Breakfast" at approx 10:40am and jetting off in his car. There is another instance on an officers entry exit log where his is a passenger in a vehicle and his ID information was not recorded on the Log sheet. There are other mentions of him in the documents.. I should try to find the rest but I do beleave there was also a mention of him or at least his residence in PDF 5 where he was not home durring a canvas. I was able to research the storm drain, washes and other tunnels using http://maps.tucsonaz.gov/stormwater/ and selecting washes, storm drains etc from the table of contents on the side tab.. when you click on the tunnel of interest it pulls up the specifics such as the size, year built etc. but I also researched the documents and found that these tunnels were NOT searched only the tunnels under the mall were gone thru. The wash which runs past the tunnel system however was walked thru but nowhere could I find that the tunnel was gone thru. After looking at all I had looked thru and researched about this individual and these tunnels I did submit a TIP to TPD thru the TPD website.

Out of all the document information this is the one name that simply keeps popping up over and over again.

It is definately someone I would like to know more about....

From what I remember, the docs said the electric box prints were discovered around 11:00. Isn't it possible that there were several neighbors running around the alley (and the street) trying to help search before TPD arrived?

If someone was trying to get high enough to be able to scan over fences, couldn't they have stepped up to get a better look?

IMO if someone was actually washing dishes and cleaning up the kitchen, it sounds like a pretty chaotic crime scene.

Kat - I thought that too, but then if those prints were still there, why not some type of print by that bedroom window? It is not like it was storming or any reason for the prints by the bedroom window to be non-existent, right????? I just can't imagine that window was used for exit or entry without leaving some prints. To our locals who have laid eyeballs on that window and area below - is there grass or is it dusty dirt like it appears in the pics I have seen? TY in advance!

Uhmm, these weren't "editorials", they were newscasts.

Please, just put it out of your mind. Really, no worries. The guy never made "inconsistent statements."

K. Maybe we crossed posts too? :skip:

:seeya:

lol News Junkie .. Where is Anita when we need her... I'm gonna venture a guess it's loose pea gravel

I have to say if I were sitting on a Grand Jury to implicate family involvement at this time I would vote NO because there now in my eyes is the possibility of a non-related party being involved.

But if you were on the Grand Jury, you would have all of the evidence in the case to consider, which is something no-one but LE has now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove