AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I didn't think this but I do now. It seems "off" that the parents are being so quiet.

That has been getting to me, part of why I was leaning on them being involved. I am a shy person. I hate attention on me. But if it was one of mine forgive me now I will be a blubbering puffed eyed snot nosed nut case. You will not get rid of me or anyone in my family. When my voice goes out my mom will take over and she is just as shy as me. We all would be in your face that you will get tired of us. I hate pictures I hate camera I hate any attention on me. My arm and part of my face showed up in my daughter's yearbook when they took a picture of her at their fair. I would have paid them to crop me out.

Makes alot of sense Kat, he made a point of going in to tell the boys to be quiet, because she's going to sleep. I read on here somewhere the boys left with RC from the ballpark, and Isa left with SC and I wonder where that came from. It would also make sense as to why LE was looking for her in any of the 9pm 4/20 to 10am 4/21 on the traffic cameras.

I'm glad you said that because I also remember the family leaving the game separately. However I cannot remember where I read it.

That has been getting to me, part of why I was leaning on them being involved. I am a shy person. I hate attention on me. But if it was one of mine forgive me now I will be a blubbering puffed eyed snot nosed nut case. You will not get rid of me or anyone in my family. When my voice goes out my mom will take over and she is just as shy as me. We all would be in your face that you will get tired of us. I hate pictures I hate camera I hate any attention on me. My arm and part of my face showed up in my daughter's yearbook when they took a picture of her at their fair. I would have paid them to crop me out.

Me too...hate cameras. I keep remembering Sierra's mother out there running up to people in traffic and giving them her daughter's flyer...

Me either..I was hoping there was more info about the video that I couldn't see. If I use my PC (if I ever get a turn on it) I see more info than I do using this tiny thing.

If I search for rollcall2go 2505 in google, several videos show up with the same little tag line that was previously listed for this video:
"Enhanced: Raw close-up Surveillance video released in Isabel Celis caseby Rollcall2go2505 views. Loading ..."

When I view them, they seem TOTALLY random and all state that they were uploaded from a phone (to youtube).

If you look at user rollcall2go on youtube, there is a video there, not sure how reliable it is, about police using cellphones to track information in cases....

All kind of odd that these show up with Isa's name? I'm not saying that anything is connected and I certainly don't have the brain power right now to make sense of this, if there is any sense to be made.

If I search for rollcall2go 2505 in google, several videos show up with the same little tag line that was previously listed for this video:
"Enhanced: Raw close-up Surveillance video released in Isabel Celis caseby Rollcall2go2505 views. Loading ..."

When I view them, they seem TOTALLY random and all state that they were uploaded from a phone (to youtube).

If you look at user rollcall2go on youtube, there is a video there, not sure how reliable it is, about police using cellphones to track information in cases....

All kind of odd that these show up with Isa's name? I'm not saying that anything is connected and I certainly don't have the brain power right now to make sense of this, if there is any sense to be made.

Well. That is strange. Very.

Well. That is strange. Very.

I see that the youtube user rollcall2go lists a bunch of "surveillance" type videos, one of which was the original 5 people video released in this case. The wording on it matches exactly what is showing up on these other youtube videos when you perform the google search. I'm just thinking that somehow something went wonky with the search/youtube/who knows what. So my best assumption is that the video originally posted here is completely unrelated?

Moo of the latent prints referred to in the docs is this.. I believe that what is being stated are the prints that they've been able to lift and find THAT DO NOT BELONG TO ANYONE IN THE FAMILY.. meaning of course there's prints all over the home.. but these ones being indicated in the docs aare the ones that have been found but do not match any of the family members.. moo but this is exactly what is being referred to.. obviously the family members fingerprints will becovering Isa's room(huge eyeroll if its believed that ANYONE would be capable of erasing EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY PRINT FROM ISA‘S. EXCEPT FOR THE COUPLE MENTIONED:big eyeroll: )

The family's prints are there and that isn't what is being referred to in the docs.. IMO the very few that they were able to lift that are mentioned in the docs are foreign and do not match any in the households.. jmo, tho

I said, I hope someone could come on that knows forensics that could explain about LE getting latent prints. The docs said no prints were on the toy shelf, dresser top, books on the toy shelf or mirror. There was apparent blood in the room, actually there was some wording blackened out with two numbers. I'm not sure if there were two spots checked for blood, or two spots that looked like it was blood. It wouldn't be hard to wipe down items, if you were worried about blood on something. The docs didn't specify, I hoped someone who knows about it would talk to us about the prints.

Knox, I know how you like maps, so I made you one.

I think you meant NMd..

Here's the deal.

I remember a presser not too long ago where LE stated they were going to focus on a specific area south of the Celis home. Any local remember that? We discussed the streets they mentioned. I have not looked for it yet, but I remember asking about Wilshire Heights.

I had seen a suspicious activity report on the TPD crime maps the early hours (Friday 2 am) the night before Isa disappeared, right in that same area. This area was in my mind twice before, in other words.

That, and the K9 hit south, and some of the other K9 unit activity south...

Well, I followed the witness in a report JQP pointed out, and found out where he lives. This witness reported a man who was sitting on an electrical box in the alley behind the witness's home at 9 or 930 am the morning of Isa's disappearance. The witness lives just to the east of the park in Wilshire Heights.

THe same officer who took the above report, had been circling the area south of the Celis home and at 10 am encounterd the VW at that same park in Wilshire Heights. He noted the VW was owned by a neighbor of the Celis' which is what flagged his attention, and the officer waited until the guy walked from the south to the north to his car with a mag flashlight.

This guy/neighbor 4 doors down (the house directly east of the RSO) told the officer that he had heard of a missing girl, and thought to check the tunnels in this park? I could perhaps see this kind of searching later in the day, when others are everywhere searching, but the timing seems weird to me here. Then as soon as he's questioned, he's got to go eat breakfast.

Just seems we've come back to this area a few times now.

I have attached the screenshots of reports from PDF 3 page 17 and 18 and the map I made.

ETA added more spots on the map

This is my first post so bear with me... I have read all through these PDF;s as well and it is interesting that this NMCD takes what appears to be his gf's green VW to the park.(PDF 3 page24 shows license plate of VW belonging to his gf,AG) He has a truck that is documented several times in other reports(With license plate number in PDF 4 page4 and again both documented in PDF 5 page2) as his when going out to work and him and his gf going in her VW. It is also note worthy that although the address is blackened out in the report(you can tell it is NMCD's and his gf's residence that is photographed and a footprint photo taken there as well. They bagged up a footprint on a drop cloth for evidence!? They also searched both vehichles belonging to them and one officer took 60 photographs at that location! It's worth the read as two officer's took photos. One had been relieved.PDF 5 page31 location1 is NMCD's address although blacked out it is the same as they did not black out the license plate #'s belonging to him and his gf,AG.Officer N reports of her photos in PDF5 page 58 for Loc 3 has 80 pictures! next page PDF5 page59 location 3 again stating the license plates for NMCD and AG.

So Question for all you who live in Az... Would you need a Maglight flashlight at 1015 am as stated by officer in (PDF3 page17)??? Weird that he would be out looking by himself with a flashlight taking his girlfriends car not his truck after waking up to the news and just booking it to the park! Strange IMO of course!

This is my first post so bear with me... I have read all through these PDF;s as well and it is interesting that this NMCD takes what appears to be his gf's green VW to the park.(PDF 3 page24 shows license plate of VW belonging to his gf,AG) He has a truck that is documented several times in other reports(With license plate number in PDF 4 page4 and again both documented in PDF 5 page2) as his when going out to work and him and his gf going in her VW. It is also note worthy that although the address is blackened out in the report(you can tell it is NMCD's and his gf's residence that is photographed and a footprint photo taken there as well. They bagged up a footprint on a drop cloth for evidence!? They also searched both vehichles belonging to them and one officer took 60 photographs at that location! It's worth the read as two officer's took photos. One had been relieved.PDF 5 page31 location1 is NMCD's address although blacked out it is the same as they did not black out the license plate #'s belonging to him and his gf,AG.Officer N reports of her photos in PDF5 page 58 for Loc 3 has 80 pictures! next page PDF5 page59 location 3 again stating the license plates for NMCD and AG.

So Question for all you who live in Az... Would you need a Maglight flashlight at 1015 am as stated by officer in (PDF3 page17)??? Weird that he would be out looking by himself with a flashlight taking his girlfriends car not his truck after waking up to the news and just booking it to the park! Strange IMO of course!

Welcome to WS and good question; I am in NM, not AZ, but one would not need a flashlight at 10AM, unless of course he was planning to look down into sewers, etc...JMO

Id have to look back but I think he told the officer he was looking in a tunnel, I'm not clear if that means a storm drain but seems to be a place where a light would be needed. Good info you had there though, new to me at least.

I don't know what tunnel this is or if the description is correct but this is what the tunnels look like and you would need a flashlight.
Tucson Manson Tunnels Part 1 - YouTube

I said, I hope someone could come on that knows forensics that could explain about LE getting latent prints. The docs said no prints were on the toy shelf, dresser top, books on the toy shelf or mirror. There was apparent blood in the room, actually there was some wording blackened out with two numbers. I'm not sure if there were two spots checked for blood, or two spots that looked like it was blood. It wouldn't be hard to wipe down items, if you were worried about blood on something. The docs didn't specify, I hoped someone who knows about it would talk to us about the prints.

I was really confused about the negative results for latent prints, when I first noticed that. Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that this report was during the collection phase.

I didn't think the prints would actually be analyzed and compared to eliminate the family members until they got back to the lab.

Does anybody know if they actually analyze and compare the prints out in the field? Or does the analysis take more training than a field tech would normally have?

Thanks for the video Azmary! Those tunnels look spooky to me! Once again why go alone and not drag your girlfriend? But I guess I could see the possibility of needing a flashlight.

Thanks for the video Azmary! Those tunnels look spooky to me! Once again why go alone and not drag your girlfriend? But I guess I could see the possibility of needing a flashlight.
Yes very suspicious. And NMc name comes up frequently.

I wonder if Moore's security had anything on NM's house? Not sure that the video went out that wide to reach to viewing the house, but at that angle, the one house infront of the Celis home wouldn't be blocking. Although it seems that NM is more of an alley/tunnel type person, so the view from the front might not really provide much. I guess I'm just thinking out loud here...

Oh you know he's wishing that now. People should never go out alone. I know in people's mind they were thinking she might just be wandering outside or they could catch some lowlife who's taken off with her. He's not a POI or anything, so I guess nothing came of the search warrant, that we know of.

Now, that is an awesome hospital. You could be right about the phone, but it can't get more dramatic or sinister than a child taken, for real. Even watching their interview in this long version, there's something about the father that's very disturbing. Maybe he's on meds or does have a drinking problem, but he doesn't act right in his interviews.

Can you define it? He gives a halfway decent interview. I look for telling signs, and the only thing I notice about him is he nods "yes" or shakes his head "no" sometimes at the wrong time in the middle of his answer statements making me think what he's answering could be a lie. I'm sorry that I can't be more trusting from the get-go. I think I still have an open mind about him because he's seen as a good employee and family man.

I wish they could find Isabel.

"Vals Tumble Bus is a Health Club facility at 5642 E 12th St in Tucson, AZ."

http://www.wellness.com/dir/1244929/health-club/vals-tumble-bus/tucson/az

And http://www.lemarssentinel.com/story/1731577.html

"So she discovered a way to bring the sport of gymnastics to preschools and daycares for parents like herself, who are often tired after working all day and want to relax after work.

"I knew I could give preschools and daycares a good program, a good basis of gymnastics," Val said.

She started with one Tumble Bus and 43 children at three daycares.

Today the busses travel to 45-50 preschools, home and school daycares serving 300-350 children each school year.

Through trial and error Val learned 72-passenger busses work because they offer enough space for 10 to 12 children at a time."

That's cool. But why would it go to Mexico?

This should be disregarded because the Tumble bus business services areas in Iowa and S. Dakota. Le Mars is in Iowa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove