AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must have something to do with living in the desert? Stucco is used widely here. P.s. this is in Tucson, not Phoenix.
I was wondering...are those solid fences primarily for privacy (similar to "privacy fences" made of wood slats or poles, which part of the property has)? Or is there some other purpose (reduce wind, critter/intruder deterrent) or what? I kind of like them, except they may be more expensive than wooden privacy fences.

I was wondering...are those solid fences primarily for privacy (similar to "privacy fences" made of wood slats or poles, which part of the property has)? Or is there some other purpose (reduce wind, critter/intruder deterrent) or what? I kind of like them, except they may be more expensive than wooden privacy fences.

I use to live in Phoenix. Ground termites are bad so most people build block walls and often cover them with stucco. They are more expensive but last a lot longer and stand up to the intense heat Arizona has. Tucson is very similar.

Most of the homes here in Az have the block/stucco fencing. At least the newer builds do.

Some agencies have contacted them that they have open cases...in case of anything similar...at this point, still developing, not releasing...on-going...

Similar cases? Of little girls abducted in the middle of the night? :what:

There are not very many of those that are believed to be strangers and remain unsolved.
Jessica, Shasta, Danielle, Coralrose, Polly, Riley, toddler Elizabeth - all were solved.

Haleigh - not believed to be random... though, admittedly interesting given the similarities.
The girls ages... and the Florida/Arizona connection. Both warm states and Isabel's family residing in both states.

There is a couple of little girls attacked in their home in the middle of the night and left there, also not believed random.

I can't think of similar case in Arizona or a surrounding state, that remains unsolved.
I am trying to remember a similar case anywhere that remains unsolved or the offender has been released.
Abduction and/or murder of a 4-8 year old girl. Even if they weren't taken from the home at night.

This would make far more sense as far as the level of risk to the offender, if it wasn't the person's first time doing it. :twocents:

Hey everyone! I'm new! Trying to get the hang of things. I am a long time lurker though :) Ty all for the hard work you do! I keep praying they will find this beautiful little girl. My question is... when they have found something... (a body) how long do they take to announce that to the public?

Hey everyone! I'm new! Trying to get the hang of things. I am a long time lurker though :) Ty all for the hard work you do! I keep praying they will find this beautiful little girl. My question is... when they have found something... (a body) how long do they take to announce that to the public?

Welcome!!! :woohoo:

To answer your question - in a high profile case like this, it's hard to get anything past the media. Once a body is found, word spreads like ants and usually hits the airwaves within hours, if not minutes. FB and Twitter makes news spread even faster. Then we have to wait for confirmation via a presser.

MOO

Mel

Welcome!!! :woohoo:

To answer your question - in a high profile case like this, it's hard to get anything past the media. Once a body is found, word spreads like ants and usually hits the airwaves within hours, if not minutes. FB and Twitter makes news spread even faster. Then we have to wait for confirmation via a presser.

MOO

Mel

Thank you so much!! I hope they find her ALIVE soon!!!

Anyone who has been through a couple of seasons of little league baseball should remember how hectic things can be, shuffling the kids from school, feed everyone, get to the game on time, restless kids in the stands running around with their friends, little ones hot, tired, bored hot thirsty...it can be maddening!

I'll believe that Isabel was at that game if several parents who were there have very specific memories of interacting with her at that particular game. These games can run together when you are busy and many families have more than one kids playing on different teams several games a week! So far, all I've read could be explained awat as assumption...no one has said (for example), "I saw Isabel eating a blue sno-cone Friday night as she sat in the stands right in front of me. " :moo:

It's possible she was being stalked/watched while at the ball field.

The Pima County assessor's site states No Garage for the home, however in the photo on the Uncle's FB page with his vehicle in front of the home (definitely their house... address is on the curb), it's clear there is a garage-like structure. Could have been added without a filed permit, or an error on the Assessor's site. Which is possible. My home on their site lists my house at 300 sq. feet less than it is. Sorry to cause confusion.

Here is a picture of the front of the Celis' home, of which, has a two car gargage.

ETA: It is very possible they no longer use this as a garage and made it into a living space, of which, would change the tax structure as the garage is now a living space and not shown as a garage on the tax records. However, it is a garage from the view of the street.

Attachments

• two Car Garage.JPG
    two Car Garage.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 63
Morning Sluethers! Just checking in to see if anything happened over night. Have a good day :)

I can attest to the late games. I have a ten year old that plays. We didnt get home until 11 on a school night the other night. We didnt even finish the game because of time. It ended tied. we have to reschedule to finish. moo

I've never heard the term "refreshed" used in reference to a search warrant.

What do you think that means? (I know stupid question, just want to make sure I understand)

Probably some things added to it... different areas to search or more specific things to look for. Also the date on the original warrant could have expired. I think they only have a certain amount of time to execute the warrant so it has to be within that time frame. But probably just expanded the areas of the residence to search to include out buildings, etc.

My theory is he gained access through the window and picked sleeping Isa up and walked out the back exit door with her and most likely went through the gate at the back of the property and went to where he parked his vehicle in the alley behind their home.

Just my theory though.

imo

I cant see an adult going thru those windows!
the windows are high and very narrow ... he would need something to stand on also to get into the window.

JMO

It's possible she was being stalked/watched while at the ball field.

this is possible.. I was thinking about this as well (from personal experience so quite possibly why I had been thinking about it)

My childhood friend, Tina Marie Harmon was abducted/ killed by Robert Buell. He also killed Krista Henderson, who was at a ball field (she was actually taken from a ball field).

I wonder where she played ball/had practices and if coaches/other parents have been questioned about any suspicious persons seen hanging around the practices. Remember what Phil Garido used to do at parks with his wife? He would stand there and pretend to be posing for a picture and his girlfriend would use this ruse to take pictures of children in the background.

Anyone who has been through a couple of seasons of little league baseball should remember how hectic things can be, shuffling the kids from school, feed everyone, get to the game on time, restless kids in the stands running around with their friends, little ones hot, tired, bored hot thirsty...it can be maddening!

I'll believe that Isabel was at that game if several parents who were there have very specific memories of interacting with her at that particular game. These games can run together when you are busy and many families have more than one kids playing on different teams several games a week! So far, all I've read could be explained awat as assumption...no one has said (for example), "I saw Isabel eating a blue sno-cone Friday night as she sat in the stands right in front of me. " :moo:

IMO, there is no reason why friends who attended the same game would lie about seeing her that night. It could be easily verified.

This little lady reminds me of Sandra Cantu!

Just makes me sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members