AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are Pictures of Isabel at Reid Park last year on facebook.

Ah yes, but we also know that these things will get "leaked" if LE wants them to.

So true! It's kind of surprising we haven't heard any leaks at all. Only one neighbor has come forward with info.

That's why her timeline is off. And if she's off with the 8:00 - 8:05, then as far as I'm concerned, she may be off with the 6:30 time as well.

:moo:

You're reading my mind, aren't you??

I don't think the neighbor has bad intentions or that she is trying to insert herself/get her 15 minutes of fame. I think she genuinely believes her timeline, but IMHO she has to be mistaken. I wake up in the middle of the night all the time, look at the clock and fall back asleep. Next thing I know, the alarm is going off and it FEELS like it was 5 minutes ago that I looked at the clock.

The fact that she knew the people were speaking English, but could not tell even one word that they were saying makes me wonder,too.

I remember reading that Isabel's dad stayed after the baseball game to clean up. So, I wonder if the whole family stayed late too ? Or did they go to the game in 2 vehicles ? JMO

I hear my neighbors talking outside my window often...one part of their yard is very close to my window...and I can hear them talking but can't make out a word they are saying. Just voices, talking, and I can tell exactly where they must be standing. So I don't think it is unusual that she could not tell what they were saying, especially if they were not shouting across the street to one another, but simply talking to each other.

I know we have a few locals here.

If you can tell us, what is the feel about town?

ETA: I'm wondering if Isabel has a TV in her bedroom. Could the voices the neighbor heard have come from a TV?

I missed some of the presser but I'm reading the updates and it sounds like there were searches at parks.

What park did Isabel play baseball at? Is it the same one they were at the night before? Is this one of the parks listed as being searched?

TIA

I call Bullcrap on that. She has her nose right in there. All over the media now with no worries about being nosey JMO

Agree, and I just dont believe much of what she is saying. The time frame thing really sent up red flags. Even NG stated in her formilar sarcastic tone how accurate her memory was.

One of our members posted the little dog may be a "White Schnauzer". I thought Cairn Terrier, but the White Schnauzer looks closer.

I missed some of the presser but I'm reading the updates and it sounds like there were searches at parks.

What park did Isabel play baseball at? Is it the same one they were at the night before? Is this one of the parks listed as being searched?

TIA

I don't think it's been said yet, but the park where the vigil was held was not mentioned as being searched.

So true! It's kind of surprising we haven't heard any leaks at all. Only one neighbor has come forward with info.

We have heard from two neighbors.
The woman in the guest house.
Mr. Moore of Moore Security on Broadway.
He's on the next block to the North.

You're reading my mind, aren't you??

I don't think the neighbor has bad intentions or that she is trying to insert herself/get her 15 minutes of fame. I think she genuinely believes her timeline, but IMHO she has to be mistaken. I wake up in the middle of the night all the time, look at the clock and fall back asleep. Next thing I know, the alarm is going off and it FEELS like it was 5 minutes ago that I looked at the clock.

The fact that she knew the people were speaking English, but could not tell even one word that they were saying makes me wonder,too.

I just had a thought- suppose she was mistaken on the time, due to being half asleep. Suppose she was really woken at 8am by dogs and men's voices. Those voices could be the uncle and the officer who were later coming around to neighbors' houses, or the uncle/father/brother. That would explain why they were in her breezeway- looking for Isabel! Then they actually rang her doorbell closer to 8:30, when the police had arrived?

Yes if we could get some clarity on what park Isa was at for her brothers game the night before, we can start searching FB/YouTube/etc for videos or pics of the game.

I hear my neighbors talking outside my window often...one part of their yard is very close to my window...and I can hear them talking but can't make out a word they are saying. Just voices, talking, and I can tell exactly where they must be standing. So I don't think it is unusual that she could not tell what they were saying, especially if they were not shouting across the street to one another, but simply talking to each other.

But it was clear enough to conclude it was English and not Spanish. And that the voices were male. Is it the tone of voice that makes one think it's a certain language versus another?

Did she have her window open or did she open the window after she heard the male voices?

Also I guess clear enough for her to determine whether the voices were adult versus a child or children?

Agree, and I just dont believe much of what she is saying. The time frame thing really sent up red flags. Even NG stated in her formilar sarcastic tone how accurate her memory was.

I get the sense that she's not so much concerned with being nosy as she is appearing nosy.

I hope none of my children ever go missing. I know that that any move I made or anything I did or didn't do or anything I said or how I said it would be scrutinized by people who have never been in that situation and who do not know me. I would have to deal with a missing child and all the horrible things that go along with that plus knowing there's people who aren't even involved in my kid's case looking at me and trying to ascertain if I'm involved.

Sorry people, but dissecting emotions or lack thereof or voice inflection during a presser is not always an indication of parental involvement either way. It's better to stick to known facts than to try to read into stuff that may or may not be there. Our thoughts and opinions are colored and jaded by past experiences, past books we've read or cases we've followed. What we think are gut feelings may just be our own reactions. Unfortunately this seems to happen in cases like this where a lot of details are not released to the public....people start speculating and reading in to stuff. I don't know, it seems like there is a fine line between supporting victims (the parents, from what we know so far) and sleuthing them out so much that anything they do makes them seem guilty when right now there is no evidence that points either way.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member