AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if you can see her bedroom because of the wall. Here are the photos of front of house and side of house where Isa's sleeps.

I guess it depends on how far the camera angle is?

They seem to be really pushing for tips from people who had been at the park. I wonder if they think she never made it home.

Yes, and asking for video from the park that night. Either they are looking for her, or they are looking to see if a potential suspect was there.

The feeling this presser is giving me is that LE unfortunately doesn't know much more than they did on Day 1. JMO

My fear is that people will discontinue following this case if more information is not forthcoming. Why would the general population (read - not sleuthers) continue to tune in and be annoyed at the same old, same old, in their mind.

No, I don't want LE to divulge anything pertinent to the case but some of this lacking info is MP 101, IMO.

Important family is in media to keep it out there (paraphrasing). Family's choice to speak to media or not. LE passing on requests to family from media, but not asking/telling them to meet with media.

Everytime we receive a request to speak to family, we pass it along.
It is parents' choice.
LE will not tell family to talk to media.

Yes, and asking for video from the park that night. Either they are looking for her, or they are looking to see if a potential suspect was there.

That's a great point and makes a lot of sense!

Just a quick thankyou to everyone who has posted the contents of the pressers.

As much as I respect the family's decision to not speak more, it does help keep the attention focused on Isabel. The media gets bored quickly...especially the National media.

I'm sure they have but does anyone know for sure that LE interviewed Isabels brothers?

Q: Are you looking for video of Isa with her family on Friday night? Or someone who might have been following them? How far back are you looking?

A: Both. Looking for anything of interest.

Might be worth the time and effort to see if there are any videos uploaded on Youtube from that night.

No video surveillance at parks, but asking again for videos from parents, etc. Looking for both, videos of Isabel and/or anyone else who may be of interest.

Won't discuss the screen from the window.

TPD: Speaking to the polygraph might compromise the investigation...

How so?

If LE comes out and says John Doe passed the polygraph with flying colors only to find out later that John Doe is the bad guy, it gives the defense attorney some wiggle room.

Polygraphs are only a tool, not a definitive agent.

Anyone catch the time of the next presser?

Anyone with video or pictures from recent Little League games needs to contact LE. They are looking for tips from any videos or pictures because the parks don't have security cams.

Hi Patty G :)

I am curious, the VP of the Mom's job, said she came to work very early that morning. Is there a time mentioned that she arrived at work? Why would that info be so secrective?

I have to say i am fence sitting right now, as i am unsure, and need more information, but i can tell you after watching the PC, something isn't sitting right. JMO

ALL JMO :)

The VP didn't mention a time, just that she was at work very early that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy