AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please keep in mind, LE has said NOTHING at all regarding this case except for the fact Isa is missing; they are searching for her; 911 call made; and everyone is a Person of Interest.

Did I miss anything that LE has stated with regards to FACTS in the case other then the search warrants, dogs, FBI etc., etc.

ETA: I forgot about the screen, window open, and not necessarily window point of interest.

Well it appears that all we can be sure of is that NG has really thrown a wrench into trying to figure out what few facts we know for sure. :banghead:

I hear ya! Can't we all just overlook what NG says and concentrate on the people interviewed, and the very few respected talking heads that appear on her show?

I could've sworn there was speculation that the uncle lived down the street, though. Was that before we knew whose side lived down the street and whose side the uncle was from?

I think it's just that...speculation.

Please keep in mind, LE has said NOTHING at all regarding this case except for the fact Isa is missing; they are searching for her; 911 call made; and everyone is a Person of Interest.

Did I miss anything that LE has stated with regards to FACTS in the case other then the search warrants, dogs, FBI etc., etc.

That's about all there's been. Relatively short list of facts disclosed by LE.

America's Most Wanted to feature Isa's case tonight.

Other than statements about the dogs, BAU coming in, etc. the only known facts that LE have given us is that she is missing, no one has been ruled out, parents are cooperating, 911 call made, and I believe they made a confirmation that the screen was ajar on Isa's window.

I don't rule out it was family members outside at 6:30a at her window=mom did check on her prior to leaving for work..That makes more sense then a kidnapping at that hour & being so loud about it the neighbor could hear..If so, why wait til 8a to call LE? I can think of a few reasons for that..Sure wish the neighbor girl looked out her window!

Other than statements about the dogs, BAU coming in, etc. the only known facts that LE have given us is that she is missing, no one has been ruled out, parents are cooperating, 911 call made, and I believe they made a confirmation that the screen was ajar on Isa's window.

I forgot about the screen, window open, and not necessarily window point of interest. Thank you.

late yesterday and overnight they searched bodies of water in city and county
they had assistance of Pima Count sherrif
Lakeside Park based on tips coming in

Extensive search at lakeside park, nothing found

Tips are slowing down but detectives are still pouring over lead sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors