AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that the time the 911 call came in? Or was it the time LE responded to the call? Could be significant. Sometimes when a call comes through, cops may not respond immediately, depending on where they are when the call comes in. In the meantime, dispatchers are trying to keep the caller on the line and get as many details as possible. They do note what time the call came in, but the officers also note what time they arrive at the location where the call originated. We need to know which is which.

Also could be that the neighbor only glanced at her clock and saw that it said 8-something. It could have been 8:25, she just didn't notice the minutes as closely as she did the hour. And for that matter, the father may not be exact as to the time he discovered his daughter missing. Who is going to take note of something like that when they're thrown into a state of shock and distress?

We don't know anything for certain. I'm thinking LE knows a whole lot though.

I can't find it now but someone posted a picture of one of the dogs in the door of the house. Is that the same kind of dog as the uncles dog he has photos of on facebook? Is one of the three dogs his dog? He also has a photo of his jeep in front of a house.....Celis house? There is also a photo of a mountain (lemmon i think it was) taken from the front yard...Celis front yard? How long has he been in AZ? Maybe Isabel does stay in the brothers room because someone stays in hers??

I think those dogs are the neighbors dogs, especially since the Celis' aren't living at the house during that interview with the neighbor. BUT I could be totally off the mark.

Do we know if Mom check on Isa before going to work?

Just thought of something. Someone asked if the uncle was a couch hopper a while back, meaning no home address. What if this is true and the reason the parents don't want to go back to the house is because the Uncle may (usually did JMO) want to couch hop back into the family home with them. Maybe they suspect the uncle? This would make sense to me as to why Isa father was not affectionate at the news press towards Isa mom. Isn't the uncle on mom's side? JMO
Throwing thoughts thats all.

If I am not supposed to post this, please delete.
When I looked up Uncle's address, there was none in Arizona, just multiple cities in Florida.
FWIW.

STARDEVANT: The next thing I heard was a knock on my front door from her uncle and an officer saying that Isabel was missing.

GRACE: What time was that?

STARDEVANT: It`d be 8:00.

GRACE: So at 8:00 AM. Are you sure of that time?

STARDEVANT: It might have been 8:05. It was definitely 8:00-ish.

GRACE: OK...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: ... because I know that they called police around 8:00 AM. Did you happen to hear, or can you hear Ms. Celis when she leaves in the morning for her job as a nurse?

STARDEVANT: I can`t, no. I don`t know exactly when she leaves for work in the morning.

GRACE: So between your dog barking and their dogs barking, when was it you went back along that alleyway and looked at Isabel`s window?

STARDEVANT: Yes. Oh, sorry...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: When? What time?

STARDEVANT: It was right -- it was right after they told me. I put on some clothes, and I looked over the wall. So it was probably, like, 8:15 maybe.

GRACE: When the uncle came to talk to you, what did he ask?

STARDEVANT: He asked if I had seen a little girl that was missing. He didn`t right away say that it was his niece. And then later, when I came out, the officer told me it was his niece.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

IMO, I am thinking that it was FIRST the uncle that came over, and then after that the neighbor got dressed and when she went outside ~8:15 ish, is when the police told her that Isa is the niece to the uncle.

I think when the neighbor indicated that the uncle and police were at her door, is just a combination of the uncle first knocking at 8:00 ish and then the police shortly thereafter once the neighbor went outside.

This makes a lot more sense to me.

Actually, I interpreted it as the uncle and the officer were at her door and then after she got ready to go outside is when the officer confirmed it was the uncle.

Would she have opened the door to a male stranger without a police officer? Also, why would she get ready and go outside? Something was already going on, imo.

All we have is a LE spokesperson on Nancy's show that stated: It`s my understanding that she left for work at approximately 7:30 in the morning.

However, LE has refused to answer that question for days. Also the VP of the center where the mother works stated the mother was at work very early that morning.

IMO, we do not have a firm time when she left for work.

According to JVM, she did not and I believe it was confirmed by Natisha (NG's producer). I specifically remember it because she criticized mom for not checking up on her and I even posted about it when it was mentioned on her show. It was the same day the parents had their first PC.

Actually, I interpreted it as the uncle and the officer were at her door and then after she got ready to go outside is when the officer confirmed it was the uncle.

Would she have opened the door to a male stranger without a police officer? Also, why would she get ready and go outside? Something was already going on, imo.

I thought so too that the uncle and police officer there at same time, however, for me, I changed my mind and just have the uncle there first.

Maybe the uncle is not a stranger to her IF he is living next door!

I personally believe the neighbor…. The only problem is the LE at the door at 8:05 am…. I think he was maybe flagged down while in the neighborhood, before the 911 call and was just helping to go door to door while 911 LE were in route.

If my next door neighbor's child was missing I would certainly throw on some clothes and volunteer to help search. MOO.

Do you recall on which night this neighbor called in about her video cameras pointing towards Isa's house? I want to go back and read that transcript. TIA

Last night a male neighbor called into NG show to say that his homes security camera points right at that home!

Who cares if neighbor off by 10 minutes. In the end the neighbor camera will tell the police exactly what time the family was searching their yard, knocking on doors and hopefully identify men in ally outside Isa room! It will also show when Mom left for work, maroon car activity and whether Isa left via front drive way.

I thought so too that the uncle and police officer there at same time, however, for me, I changed my mind and just have the uncle there first.

Maybe the uncle is not a stranger to her IF he is living next door!

Why would she ask who he was if she knew who he was?

I am unsure how much we can post about relatives of the parents here.

http://spotcrime.com/crime/28377132-1dd0e7a95a43e3938255ffb1cf6dd535

Last night I was checking a crime on Spotcrime and there was an incident at #11 5770 E 10th Street, which is accross the main road (Broadway) from Isa. It was for child molestation and the report was dated 22 April at 5:26 pm with 1204220652 as the report number. This is the address of an RSO.
I tried looking it up on the sheriff's website and went through all the courts and jails but could find nothing pertaining to this incident.

Maybe it wasn't an official report IDK and it probably doesn't have to do with Isabel, but it was odd I couldn't find it anywhere but on Spot Crime website.

BBM - more than likely to be more presentable when she went outside especially if she was in her PJ's or less than presentable clothing for outside.

Last night a male neighbor called into NG show to say that his homes security camera points right at that home!

Who cares if neighbor off by 10 minutes. In the end the neighbor camera will tell the police exactly what time the family was searching their yard, knocking on doors and hopefully identify men in ally outside Isa room! It will also show when Mom left for work, maroon car activity and whether Isa left via front drive way.

I hope this neighbor gave this info to LE.

I think those dogs are the neighbors dogs, especially since the Celis' aren't living at the house during that interview with the neighbor. BUT I could be totally off the mark.
I just watched the video again. The dog in the door is shown with a caption that says "family dog". The door that is shown looks like the Celis homes door.

The person that called in is the Security Company across from the family's home and they have already gave LE the tapes.

GRACE: And joining us, special guest, Rick Moore, the owner of Moore Security Services. His business has surveillance cameras actually pointed toward the Celis family home.

Rick Moore, thank you for being with us.

RICK MOORE, BUSINESS HAS SURVEILLANCE POINTED TOWARD GIRL`S HOME: Thank you, Nancy.

GRACE: Rick, how is it, may I ask, that you have surveillance cameras that are pointing toward the family home?

MOORE: Well, that is quite a coincidence. But what happens is I have a showroom right here in the back alley about 30 yards from the front door of the Celis residence. So because our employees park their vehicles here and of course we want to make sure that nobody breaks into our showroom and our security store, we have cameras in the back and they happened to be pointing right at the alley and right at the Celis family resident street.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1204/26/ng.01.html

I guess we can classify him as a neighbor, but just wanted to be sure it wasn't a neighbor as in homeowner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmileyKazza