AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to find where she said that in the video (I'm sure I saw it before though) to get her exact words. I have a really short attention span these days :blushing:

Yeah I am looking for Transcripts from everything she has said also.

When I find I will post.

If we go with her timeline, she said the officer and the uncle were at her house at 8 so how could she not have heard some kind of commotion going on at that time?

Something is just not adding up for me regarding her version. She may be off with her times or the 911 call was made before 8 am.

The police officer and the uncle were outside her door at that time.

I'm getting the feeling that our whole impression of the timeline is way off. I thought LE wasn't called until 8:14 (or something around there). If that's so, where did the cop come from at 8 or 8:05? Someone is definitely off with the timing.

The only person that ever indicated that Isa sometimes slepted with her brothers was Nancy Grace. There has been nothing at all come forth from LE that this is even FACT!

We really need to erase this from our brains until we hear it from LE.

Really, how in the world would Nancy Grace even know this, when the local media hasn't even stated it nor has LE every say it!

Heck, yesterday Nancy posted on her Facebook claiming that the neighbor felt Isa was comfortable enough to go with the men. The neighbor never said it.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! Nancy says a lot of things that are from her own imagination. I've heard her saying things that are just plain wrong or at the least, exaggerated, and people take it as gospel. She is sensationalizing it because that draws more viewers in. DO NOT take anything that is on her show as fact before you hear it from LE or the family.

OK, I give the neighbor the benefit of not looking out her window... It was early...

And then she did look out her window after the Uncle and LE showed up at her door at 8:05 am.... only 5 minutes after the 911 call...LE is fast in AZ...

NOW....??????

Did she tell this LE that showed up at her door at 8:05 am what she told Nancy Grace????? :waitasec:

the 911 call was at 0815

When Celis' father went to wake her up around 8 a.m. she was not it the home, according to Hawke.
The family called police around 8:15 a.m.
http://www.kvoa.com/full-coverage/finding-isabel/#fcanchor

this is from LE ^^^

Who breaks into a home and snatches a little girl at 0630! No one! Broad daylight when most people are waking up? Isabel just happens to sleep in a room alone, rather than with her brothers(the norm). The dogs just happen to be in the home that night, rather than outside(the norm) running by that ally.

I strongly suspect someone staying in the home involved. They probably passed her out the window to whom ever was waiting. No little girl voice or struggle. So, she was deceased or sedated. Maybe the husband or Uncle chose that time, as wife in shower. But, or both of those men likely involved. I will be surprised if not. On NG, a neighbor called in and said he has video cameras that point right at Isa's house. That should reveal what happened!?

For me, it doesn't matter when the neighbor received the knock on her door, what matters to me is when the neighbor heard the noises.

Who breaks into a home and snatches a little girl at 0630! No one! Broad daylight when most people are waking up? Isabel just happens to sleep in a room alone, rather than with her brothers(the norm). The dogs just happen to be in the home that night, rather than outside(the norm) running by that ally.

I strongly suspect someone staying in the home involved. They probably passed her out the window to whom ever was waiting. No little girl voice or struggle. So, she was deceased or sedated. Maybe the husband or Uncle chose that time, as wife in shower. But, or both of those men likely involved. I will be surprised if not. On NG, a neighbor called in and said he has video cameras that point right at Isa's house. That should reveal what happened!?

We don't know if that was the norm or not. Only Nancy Grace has reported that. I think we should forget she ever said that until LE or other MSM report it as fact.

I have seen the media word it in different ways (re: who showed up at the door)

I personally do not believe it was an officer unless the neighbor is mistaken with time and it was after 8:15.

And you also have to take into account the response time: if 911 was called at 0815 LE would have to have had time to respond.. at least 5-15 minutes or even longer than that

For me, it doesn't matter when the neighbor received the knock on her door, what matters to me is when the neighbor heard the noises.

I think we're trying to determine why she didn't hear any commotion at 8 when it was discovered Isabel was missing, before LE got there. Or maybe she did, and it just hasn't been said yet.

So am I wrong in her saying that LE and the Uncle showed up at her door at 8:05 am.....

:banghead: I am soooooooooooooooo Confused....:blushing:

I'm confused too. Either the neighbor has the timeline wrong or the 9-11 call was made earlier than reported.

6:30 is when the neighbour said she heard male voices and dogs barking. It doesn't necessarily mean that's when she was taken. If you read NG transcripts, LE know who the men are and will investigate. It's probably unrelated to this case, imo.

Again, if you read Patty's post, the only one who said Isabel slept with her brothers was Nancy Grace. Nobody else has confirmed this.

The surveillance cameras. It's been 6 days. Still no word on what was found, if anything but yet the business owner was on NG last night. I would think there would be some very important information from the video.........or not.

RBBM....

Hopefully it points near the area of her bedroom window.

Re: Barking dogs, street noises, etc. and whether or not I'm nosey :D We no longer have a dog, but our most recent - a Jack Russell - was smarter than a lot of humans and if he started barking raucously, I knew that something was up wherever he was, and, yes, I would take a look.

There are Westies on either side of us: One of them barks when she's let out in the morning (at about the same time that DH's alarm goes off), but their poodle never barks. The other Westie doesn't bark, either, not even when she sees us outdoors. Neighbors across the street got a new dog two years ago that barked a lot at first, but the dog doesn't do much barking any more.

I know the sounds of the mail truck, UPS deliveries, school buses, and can also tell when someone is driving too fast on our residential street. A couple of weeks ago, I heard one "bleep" that sounded like a very brief siren, so I went to the front of the house to see what it was. Sure enough, there was a police car with lights flashing right in front of our house having nabbed a speeder :D

Or just maybe it was during the earlier morning hours and the neighbor's account has nothing to do with it? It is not established fact that she was taken at 630.
Also many kidnappings have happened in broad daylight....even happening with people around. If Michaela Garecht can be taken right in front of a friend in daylight then it isn't a big enough stretch that this could also happen in daylight with the circumstances.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I have seen the media word it in different ways (re: who showed up at the door)

I personally do not believe it was an officer unless the neighbor is mistaken with time and it was after 8:15.

And you also have to take into account the response time: if 911 was called at 0815 LE would have to have had time to respond.. at least 5-15 minutes or even longer than that

That's why her timeline is off. And if she's off with the 8:00 - 8:05, then as far as I'm concerned, she may be off with the 6:30 time as well.

:moo:

I think we're trying to determine why she didn't hear any commotion at 8 when it was discovered Isabel was missing, before LE got there. Or maybe she did, and it just hasn't been said yet.

I am reading the posts more as the neighbor doesn't have the time right when she got the knock on the door.

I figure the neighbor didn't hear any commotion next door because there wasn't anyone screaming around the house, or slamming doors, or even looking on the side of the house where Isa's room is located. JMO

That's why her timeline is off. And if she's off with the 8:00 - 8:05, then as far as I'm concerned, she may be off with the 6:30 time as well.

:moo:
She said she looked at her cell phone and it said 0628

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members