AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me..... (you can tell me if it is) :waitasec:

But if I was awaken by my dog barking... ( I have only a cat but if it was barking)

And I heard men outside my window and The dogs were "frantically" barking next door....

I would have looked out the window....

Just saying.....:moo:

When you look at the picture below, I believe the parents bedroom is on the left back side of the house, with the two windows.

Now on the back right side of the house photo, the window in the back, maybe one of the brothers rooms.

Then Isa's bedroom is on the right side of the house facing the neighbors house.

Where the red car is located in the neighbor's driveway is the breezeway where the neighbor heard the men.

Chances of the parents hearing the men is very slim, however, they should have clearly heard their three dogs, as well as the neighbors dog(s) barking. The family dogs have free run of that entire backyard as well as both sides of the house. IMO

Attachments

• Back Of House.JPG
    Back Of House.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 52
Brought over from the last thread: CN2Souls

Thanks ~n/t~,

Anyone Notice what the neighbor DIDN"T hear???

She did not hear at 8:00 when Isa was found to be missing from her room with the window open right next to the neighbor’s window,

She did not hear anyone shouting Isa's name as they were looking for her...

I know myself if I walked in one of my children’s room and the window was Wide open and the screen out

I would have stuck my head out the window and screamed my daughters name several times...

As would I be walking around the outside of the house screaming her name....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Excellent point. You'd think she would have heard some kind of commotion at 8, but maybe she was up by then and on the other side of the house.

I would have looked (but I am inquisitive in nature)

The neighbor did say that she was not "nosey"... (when asked if she looked in the window after the visit by the uncle she said that she looked over but not much as she did not want to be nosey)

I would have looked (but I am inquisitive in nature)

The neighbor did say that she was not "nosey"... (when asked if she looked in the window after the visit by the uncle she said that she looked over but not much as she did not want to be nosey)

I call Bullcrap on that. She has her nose right in there. All over the media now with no worries about being nosey JMO

Excellent point. You'd think she would have heard some kind of commotion at 8, but maybe she was up by then and on the other side of the house.

she may have (unfortunately Nancy didn't ask that question)

but I agree the first thing I would do if I go in and find my kid gone with the window wide open and the screen off would be to shout out the window (was it ever said where the neighbor was at when they knocked? Maybe she was not in her bedroom at 8 thus wouldn't have heard people shouting for Isabel?)

There's so much to read and keep up with, but wasn't it stated that Isa usually slept with her brothers? If so, who would know that she was alone in her room that night? Also, why didn't anyone check on the dogs if they were making so much noise? If that was a common event, i'd hate to be their neighbor. And lastly, if it was daylight at 6:30am, why would an abductor wait until then, when he had more of a chance of being seen?

The only person that ever indicated that Isa sometimes slepted with her brothers was Nancy Grace. There has been nothing at all come forth from LE that this is even FACT!

We really need to erase this from our brains until we hear it from LE.

Really, how in the world would Nancy Grace even know this, when the local media hasn't even stated it nor has LE every say it!

Heck, yesterday Nancy posted on her Facebook claiming that the neighbor felt Isa was comfortable enough to go with the men. The neighbor never said it.

I don't think the neighbor doing interviews = nosey neighbor

(jmhoo of course)

I do wonder though why LE didn't ask her to not speak about her experience to the media.. maybe it is a sort of "leak" if you will (just a thought)

Is it just me..... (you can tell me if it is) :waitasec:

But if I was awaken by my dog barking... ( I have only a cat but if it was barking)

And I heard men outside my window and The dogs were "frantically" barking next door....

I would have looked out the window....

Just saying.....:moo:

It's hard to say. Some of us like our sleep, lol.

Years ago I moved into a new house. My dog (Rottie) would sleep in my room. She started growling in the middle of the night, enough to barely wake me. I thought I heard some noise in the back yard, so I listened for a second and shushed her. :doh: Well, that was stupid, cause she didn't bark and growl at just anything. I woke up the next morning to see my Son's brand new bike had been stolen. The chain had been cut. I never shushed her again after, lol. If I had a dog that barked over every little noise, I probably wouldn't pay much attention to it. With 3 dogs next door, I'm sure she heard plenty of barking, and her own barking at them.

Someone from Isa mom's work said she was at work VERY earlier that day for her shift. Which to me means she was earlier than the norm. JMO

Weird she said "Multiple Male" voice...:waitasec:

Not a Couple of or a few but .... "Multiple" :waitasec:

Thank goodness for the neighbor coming forth and telling LE what she heard.

I find the neighbor very credible. What she stated to the reporters the other day, and then again on Jane's show and Nancy's show, it was word for word from the other day.

I don't critize her for not peeking out the window when the dogs barked differently then when they normally bark, or even when she heard the male voices in the breezeway.

Although, I would probably peek out, but then we are all different and don't do things the same way.

I just don't get the sense that either of the parents were faking their emotions. As far as I could tell, both of them were very distraught, their emotions were genuine. And it is possible to be upset and speak in a halted voice without tears running down one's face. Sometimes I have to cry for at least a minute or so before the tears start to fall. Other times, I tear up before I realize I'm crying. I have no idea why that is, I just know that I can be so upset my voice is shaking and I can barely speak, yet no tears. And then I watch something on t.v. that makes me sad and tears will flow like a river. Go figure.

I call Bullcrap on that. She has her nose right in there. All over the media now with no worries about being nosey JMO

She said that when she was asked what she saw in Isabel's room. It would be kind of creepy if she could detail the exact setup and what all was exactly in the bedroom just from the window. Of course she was being nosey...she looked, lol.

If we go with her timeline, she said the officer and the uncle were at her house at 8 so how could she not have heard some kind of commotion going on at that time?

Something is just not adding up for me regarding her version. She may be off with her times or the 911 call was made before 8 am.

The police officer and the uncle were outside her door at that time.

If we go with her timeline, she said the officer and the uncle were at her house at 8 so how could she not have heard some kind of commotion going on at that time?

Something is just not adding up for me regarding her version. She may be off with her times or the 911 call was made before 8 am.

The police officer and the uncle were outside her door at that time.

Maybe the Celis' family wasn't running around outside screaming Isa's name!

OK, I give the neighbor the benefit of not looking out her window... It was early...

And then she did look out her window after the Uncle and LE showed up at her door at 8:05 am.... only 5 minutes after the 911 call...LE is fast in AZ...

NOW....??????

Did she tell this LE that showed up at her door at 8:05 am what she told Nancy Grace????? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow