AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The wall probably is 6 ft, but if the ground level on the neighbor's side was elevated to where you could see over it, the wall would still be 6ft.

What is there to clean up after ball games anyway? Honestly asking here, as I have no idea.
Did he help at the concession stand?
Are there groundskeepers to pick up trash?
When we were kids they made us all pick up ten pieces of trash before we could leave, lol. Maybe not anymore, due to hypodermics, germs etc...?

I believe that is was a guest (an actual connected to the case guest) on NG that said the 911 call was placed at 8:14 a.m. So that means that there is one verified problem with the neighbor's account, as she says that the police were at her door no later than 8:05. Not possible, and that to me, makes the rest of her statement non-credible. Especially when you consider that to hear her tell it, she was hearing these normal talking men's voices over the sounds of two sets of dogs "going nuts". Nope, I don't believe it. I think she had a bad dream and integrated that as she woke up, and that integrated voice that she heard was solidified in her mind as being related to the other events of the morning wen the police did come knocking on her door, probably around 8:30 a.m.

I don't think it makes her not credible, I think it just makes her simply mistaken about the order of the actual events. IMHO

OT, but I would love to know FBI's criteria for "missing person" vs "kidnapped" on their site...they have Haleigh, Kyron, Sierra and Lindsey B. as "missing"; they have Holly B. and Hailey Dunn as "kidnapped"...they are not showing Isabel at all as yet. Anyway, just weird, especially with Hailey singled out as "kidnapped" vs. some of the others.

What is there to clean up after ball games anyway? Honestly asking here, as I have no idea.
When we were kids they made us all pick up ten pieces of trash before we could leave, lol. Maybe not anymore, due to hypodermics, germs etc...?

Forgive me for the source, as it is NG again, but it was said that Sergio was helping to pick up the bases that night, that's why they left late.

People leave garbage around, and I know that when I was a kid and played baseball the bases were moveable and had to be put away after. Or maybe they needed swept. Who knows, but when you have a bunch of people around for any type of game there's bound to be something to clean up after.

I don't think it makes her not credible, I think it just makes her simply mistaken about the order of the actual events. IMHO

Still doesn't explain how she supposedly heard two men speaking normally over her dogs and the Celis dogs going nuts. It's the two together that makes her not seem credible. IMO.

The video shows the neighbor standing beside the wall. If that's a 6 foot wall, then she's one pretty tall neighbor. Looks about 5' to me.

Unless she's fairly short, it could be 4-4.5'

I think you are correct about the wall not being 6 foot. I was going on what Natisha was saying, however, I went to look at the video and it appears the neighbor's head can see over the wall.

My sincere apology!

ETA: Although I guess it depends on how high the ground is on the neighbor's side BUT clearly she can see over the wall.

Attachments

• Neighbor wall.JPG
    Neighbor wall.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 30

Bats, helmets (I'm not sure if either of these things are things kids need to have personally, or they're "team" issued), bases, balls. That sort of thing. They probably maintain the area around, to keep nice for the next round of games. Often, and I'm not sure this is the case with the little league in Tucson but it is with our soccer league here, you rent out the park for the league and in order to keep using the park for future seasons you make it look nice and respect the city/school property.

Yes her game was suppose to start at 9am Saturday morning, a friends daughter plays on the same team as Isa.

Bats, helmets (I'm not sure if either of these things are things kids need to have personally, or they're "team" issued), bases, balls. That sort of thing. They probably maintain the area around, to keep nice for the next round of games. Often, and I'm not sure this is the case with the little league in Tucson but it is with our soccer league here, you rent out the park for the league and in order to keep using the park for future seasons you make it look nice and respect the city/school property.
Thanks. Yeah, I just figured they would have the children help. They are teens and not elementary school children. Thanks again. :)

I would have thought the brothers game would be played at palo verde (so?) Park.. That field/whole area is lit up like nobody's business during games.

She is staying in a guest house right? If she is a guest, then maybe her cell phone is set for a different time zone?

Many homes have guesthouses here in Tucson. People rent them out all the time.

Is there a play ground at the baseball field? If there is, I wonder if Isa went and played over at the play ground while the game was going on. Someone might have been watching her from a distance, followed the family home and waited for the right time to go get Isabel.

I would have thought the brothers game would be played at palo verde (so?) Park.. That field/whole area is lit up like nobody's business during games.

The only junior team that played on friday night was the Palo Verde A's versus the Freedom Blue Jays. The older brothers team was playing after the vigil on Tuesday, which that was the A's who were scheduled.

Thanks. Yeah, I just figured they would have the children help. They are teens and not elementary school children. Thanks again. :)

That could be why the adults have to stay longer, they are teens. ;) Also, if he's a coach he may also stay until everyone is picked up, not all the parents stay for the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72