AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO/ LOL

We were speculating wildly, and someone even warned that some one was going to come along and think it was factual. ERASE your brain.

BBM

LOL!

Well since my brain is so tired........that will be easy to do tonight!:floorlaugh:

NG has on screen "Parents in hiding, cut off press"

The camera is infra-red so shows people/cars even in the dark...

Around 8:00 AM that morning, the camera picked up what Rick believes, but not 100% sure, Isa's father and brother (uncle) walking up and down the street.

That is the same time the neighbor got the knock on the door.

OBE, LE has not ruled out a custody dispute. And they have also said that at this time,everyone is still a POI.

I wonder if LE found any unidentifiable prints on that window screen ? If scent hounds tracked Isabel's scent leading away from the house ? Or any indication that a stranger was in the house at any time that night ???

That is why I asked. Has the reporters done a follow up question about that since LE first mentioned that the day she went missing?

Prof, just put up an article with a comment LE made back then and LE said there didnt seem to be any custody disputes.

I really dont know what they found but they sure must think she left her home because they are looking for her in places away from her home.

I dont know how quick they are to get lab results back. Honestly, IMMO, this LE team seems a little slow.

IMO

(Commericals...anyway LE has had the video this whole time-surely they would know more if they saw something obvious???)

Returning live...
Back to Rick Moore, who had the video cameras...

Jean C. call made shortly after 8am...6:30 is when male voices were heard...
Call made at 8:14AM

(Okay this is a while lotta nothing and more commericals now...)

YW, but the article was written the day she went missing on the 21st, not the day after.

Oh sorry..thanks.......you will have to forgive me.........please. My brain is already on overload today! LOL

NG reports (cough) pouring over floor plan of Isabel's bedroom?? How complicated can it be?

NG coming back on...clearly the guy with the camera does not have anything earth-shattering to share (JMO)
NG talking about the plea from LE asking for photos or video from the game the night before, wanting photos of the family with Isabel...showing home floor plan...

Around 8:00 AM that morning, the camera picked up what Rick believes, but not 100% sure, Isa's father and brother (uncle) walking up and down the street.

That is the same time the neighbor got the knock on the door.

So, imo, that shows that the uncle was there all night. I would think the FIRST thing that dad would have done is go outside, look around, knock on the neighbors doors, etc. So if it was that early and the uncle was there already, I think he spent the night. JMO

Isabel's room far away from parents, opposite side of the house...

NG claims that LE is "pouring over" the floorplan...

Searching body of water due to stats, according to whomever is now talking...did not catch who it was...

Just curious, anyone know ages of Sergio and Rebecca?

I feel with 100% certainty, that around 8:00 AM the neighbor had the knock on the door and spoke to the uncle. I feel when she was speaking to Nancy, when Nancy asked her who knocked on her door, she said the uncle and the police.

I feel at some point, perhaps a little later that morning the police did knock on her door.

I feel that the neighbor just combined uncle and police to the question "who knocked on your door?"

I also feel, that when the neighbor got dressed to go outside, at that point the police were there and the police told her that the little girl was the niece of the man who knocked on her door.

There was no way that the police were at the house ~8:00 AM, when the neighbor had the first knock, I just feel the way the question was worded to her by Nancy was confusing and she combined it with "uncle and police".

I totally believe the neighbor and with Rick and his camera showing, what he believes is the father and brother walking up and down the street ~8:00 AM, pretty much seals it for me.

Are we allowed to cut and paste the 911 call? Or is that a no no?

The 911 call, if released, is public information and my be posted here WITH the link to the site reporting it.

Salem

So, imo, that shows that the uncle was there all night. I would think the FIRST thing that dad would have done is go outside, look around, knock on the neighbors doors, etc. So if it was that early and the uncle was there already, I think he spent the night. JMO

Could the 'brother' be Isa's brother? We know he also was out looking for Isa.

imo

NG claims that LE is "pouring over" the floorplan...

Searching body of water due to stats, according to whomever is now talking...did not catch who it was...

I am sure that LE has a much better floor plan, with windows, doors, bathrooms, etc., etc. If LE is using this floor plan, then they need help!

NG saying the focus is on the family due to their hiding...
talking about dad being in the opera...a public person...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72