AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Nancy Disgrace saying with the headline "Cops: Kidnapping retribution against family?"

Did the cops actually say that?

Is the only report we have of the parents being "in hiding" coming from NG? Because I have a feeling that anyone who declines an invite to the show is "hiding" in NG's opinion.

NG talking about Marc K. how he turned himself over to LE...saying family became focus by trying NOT to become the focus...

Asking about LD tests...NG said they have either given or tried to give lie detector tests...

Were all three children born to Sergio and Rebecca?

I am sure that LE has a much better floor plan, with windows, doors, bathrooms, etc., etc. If LE is using this floor plan, then they need help!

Plus they have photos of the inside of the home too. They have been in the home. They know how the home is layed out.

IMO

I think Becky is 35 and Sergio is 41.

I read that Sergio was 38, I had looked in to it because we both went to the same Elementary school but when I found out he was 38 I realized he was 2 years younger than I.

Could the 'brother' be Isa's brother? We know he also was out looking for Isa.

imo

It might be. It is weird that the neighbor called him the uncle though. Because her oldest brother is only 14, so she must have known he was a sibling, rather than an uncle, imo.

Lawyer is telling NG he would have given a private poly and only given the results to LE if they passed...lol of course...

NG talking about due to how many missing people, you have to keep your child from becoming a statistic, you need to grab your share of publicity, no matter how you feel...
the defense lawyers disagree of course

I think the Celis' are staying out of the media because they don't want to be another Anthony family!

Marc K. saying they should be in front of camera, all the time, as much as possible...enduring mysteries, these cases, and parents have a very big role, do everything possible, cooperate with cops, and with media, etc...media much better than flyers on telephone poles, get public invested in her...

Why do police refuse to say if the window is the point of entry? NG asks media guy...of course he does not know...

NG says "we also know she usually slept with her brothers"
(How do we know that Nancy?)

It might be. It is weird that the neighbor called him the uncle though. Because her oldest brother is only 14, so she must have known he was a sibling, rather than an uncle, imo.

Im sorry.. I didnt mean that.

I do believe the uncle came to the neighbor's door but the older brother was also out looking for Isa and I know he went over to one of the businesses and talked with a lady there. He probably went to every business there.

That is what I meant that the camera owner may have seen Isa's brother on the camera when he was out searching since it was over at the businesses that morning.

I feel with 100% certainty, that around 8:00 AM the neighbor had the knock on the door and spoke to the uncle. I feel when she was speaking to Nancy, when Nancy asked her who knocked on her door, she said the uncle and the police.

I feel at some point, perhaps a little later that morning the police did knock on her door. I feel that the neighbor just combined uncle and police to the question "who knocked on your door?"
_________________________________________________________--

This idea makes a lot of sense to me. I also wonder if the uncle has, from early on in the investigation, been ingratiating himself with the family and other folks (e.g., TV audiences) to avoid suspicion.

Just wondering....

Just an FYI for members that don't do FB or Twitter...another good Tucson local news source: http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local.../group-potential-witnesses-sought-celis-case/

I'm beginning to wonder...
LE says they can't rule out a custody dispute.
I've seen missing flyers that say Isa is Caucasian or Hispanic...which is it?

Just makes me wonder if maybe there isn't more here that LE knows about Isa's heritage, that we the public are still in the dark about.

Just a thought, nothing else.

If someone steals your child, they have illegal custody of your child.
Sergio and Becky are in a custody battle with the person(s) who stole their daughter without permission and know where she is.

Is there a memorial set up outside the Celis's home? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member