AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the only report we have of the parents being "in hiding" coming from NG? Because I have a feeling that anyone who declines an invite to the show is "hiding" in NG's opinion.

EXACTLY!!! I've been swearing at the TV for a half hour!

Talking about where perps discard evidence...places they know, places nearby, etc...

usually close to where perp lives, works or on their route...

Let's not alter Nancy's last name.

As annoying as she can be at times, until somebody else does a show five nights a week dedicated to missing and murdered children, she deserves our respect. JMO

Respectfully, with Nancy, if the parents don't return home, then in her thoughts, "they are in hiding."

For all we know they are down the street.

I read that Sergio was 38, I had looked in to it because we both went to the same Elementary school but when I found out he was 38 I realized he was 2 years younger than I.

To add to the confusion, Veromi.net has Sergio 35 and Becky 35 & 36.

NG says "we also know she usually slept with her brothers"
(How do we know that Nancy?)

Baloney!

Just like she showed those tiny windows on her show and was saying that is the window Isa was taken out of that were 6 feet off the ground....:rolleyes: (sigh) somethings never change.

If someone steals your child, they have illegal custody of your child.
Sergio and Becky are in a custody battle with the person(s) who stole their daughter without permission and know where she is.

Is there a memorial set up outside the Celis's home? TIA

Are there thoughts along the lines that the daddy is not Isa's daddy?

(So glad this show is almost over...I NEVER watch NG with sound on, unless transcribing...)

I was thinking when they were talking about the lie detector tests, if the parents did agree to take them and they passed it, would they not be on tv telling everyone, we took one and we passed now find our daughter, or atleast tell the police that they can release it if they want.

If they refused one or took one and failed it, would they want to tell anyone?

As annoying as she can be at times, until somebody else does a show five nights a week dedicated to missing and murdered children, she deserves our respect. JMO

Sorry.......I lost respect for her a long time ago. This isnt about being an advocate for missing children anymore. Its about putting out misinformation that she knows will get her higher ratings. And an avenue she uses to talk about her twins and putting herself up on a pedestal as the best..most perfect mother ever born.

imo

NG saying that LE seems to have evidence or tip re: lake that they are not telling the public...

Now talking to an underwater camera expert...apparently no diving is going on...just taking sonar photos at this point...

At least one thing came out of the show is when Rick mentioned what he saw on camera at 8:00 AM. Perfect!

If someone steals your child, they have illegal custody of your child.
Sergio and Becky are in a custody battle with the person(s) who stole their daughter without permission and know where she is.

Is there a memorial set up outside the Celis's home? TIA

If someone steals your child, they have illegal possession of your child, and LE and the court systems refer to it as such. Custody is a legal term and does not relate to kidnappings, unless they are parental.

Now asking a doctor...

He says if a body was in the water, it would be floating by now, unless weighed down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
immsbhaven