AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what the little leagues are called that Isabel and her brother played in? If we could find that out maybe there are schedules online

I remember reading that Isabel's dad stayed after the baseball game to clean up. So, I wonder if the whole family stayed late too ? Or did they go to the game in 2 vehicles ? JMO

Interesting -- I had not heard that.

"Hanna said Isabel and her family were at the ballpark watching a game last Friday night and Sergio stayed afterward to help clean up, which may be why Isabel went to sleep so late."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/04/25/little-league-team-holds-vigil-missing-girl

Can I please note that we don't know if Hanna simply said the Dad stayed late, if he speculated that is why Isabel went to sleep so late, or if HLN speculated. the "which may be why" and did not make this clear when paraphrasing Hanna.

It sounds like HLN did speculate that was the cause of Isabel going to bed late.
It sounds like only the father stayed late to help clean up IMO

It's kind of hard to be nosey with a 6 foot wall all around the house.

The video shows the neighbor standing beside the wall. If that's a 6 foot wall, then she's one pretty tall neighbor. Looks about 5' to me.

Unless she's fairly short, it could be 4-4.5'

I don't think it's been said yet, but the park where the vigil was held was not mentioned as being searched.

hmmm that's interesting. Wonder why? My understanding is that is the park where they played baseball (??) If that's the case, that would've been one of the last places Isabel would've been at before going to bed that night.

Do they have changing (dressing) rooms at these parks?

I know we have a few locals here.

If you can tell us, what is the feel about town?

ETA: I'm wondering if Isabel has a TV in her bedroom. Could the voices the neighbor heard have come from a TV?

Just about everyone knows about Isa here and they are genuinely concerned and hoping for her safe return. When I was posting fliers the other day, a lady at a fast food restaurant that I went to actually starting crying. Every business I approached with the fliers was kind and said "Of course" when I asked if could post them. One elderly lady approached me and we talked for a few minutes. She said she was praying to Saint (can't remember name) and Saint Francsis to bring this baby home. I think most of the people I have spoken to are genuinely hopeful that Isabel will come home.

As far as a TV in her room, I don't know but that's possible. Both my kids have their cheap little TV's in their room and they get left on all night.

hmmm that's interesting. Wonder why? My understanding is that is the park where they played baseball (??) If that's the case, that would've been one of the last places Isabel would've been at before going to bed that night.

Do they have changing (dressing) rooms at these parks?

I don't know, unless this was a park they sometimes played at and the most accessible for everyone to get there.

Just about everyone knows about Isa here and they are genuinely concerned and hoping for her safe return. When I was posting fliers the other day, a lady at a fast food restaurant that I went to actually starting crying. Every business I approached with the fliers was kind and said "Of course" when I asked if could post them. One elderly lady approached me and we talked for a few minutes. She said she was praying to Saint (can't remember name) and Saint Francsis to bring this baby home. I think most of the people I have spoken to are genuinely hopeful that Isabel will come home.

As far as a TV in her room, I don't know but that's possible. Both my kids have their cheap little TV's in their room and they get left on all night.

Do you happen to know the name of Isabel's Little League?

The video shows the neighbor standing beside the wall. If that's a 6 foot wall, then she's one pretty tall neighbor. Looks about 5' to me.

Unless she's fairly short, it could be 4-4.5'

Natasha said 6 foot, maybe the neighbor is 5'8"; it's still a wall!

After reviewing video, it does appear the wall is not 6 foot, unless the neighbor is really tall!

Do you happen to know the name of Isabel's Little League?

Here 'ya go:

Friends and several members of the community gathered at Freedom Park in Tucson Tuesday evening to hold a vigil for 6-year-old Isabel Celis.

Isabel would have been playing alongside her little league teammates Tuesday evening. But instead of celebrating the game with a cheer, the Little Diamondbacks shared a moment of silence and wore Isabel's jersey, number four.

http://www.kpho.com/story/17719756/little-league-holds-vigil-for-missing-tucson-girl

I'll assume if these parks had changing rooms, they would've been searched.

Did they go through the trash at Freedom Park, I wonder.

In some of the pictures of the vigils , there are many little boys wearing Yankees uniforms. So maybe that is the team the brother is on.

I believe you're right- the Yankees played a game that Friday at 7:30 pm at Freedom Park. Isabel's team appeared to have a 9am game on Saturday, also at Freedom Park.

Freedom Park has had its share of homicides in the last few years. Good lord.

What I remember from the vigil, the way people were talking acting, her brothers team was wearing black and white uniforms, it was the 14-15 year old brother.

The brother's game was over at 9 then.

Coach Hanna would have been Isa's coach, not her brother's coach, but he is the Field Manager at Freedom Park, so that is why he might know that Sergio stayed late to help clean up.

I believe that is was a guest (an actual connected to the case guest) on NG that said the 911 call was placed at 8:14 a.m. So that means that there is one verified problem with the neighbor's account, as she says that the police were at her door no later than 8:05. Not possible, and that to me, makes the rest of her statement non-credible. Especially when you consider that to hear her tell it, she was hearing these normal talking men's voices over the sounds of two sets of dogs "going nuts". Nope, I don't believe it. I think she had a bad dream and integrated that as she woke up, and that integrated voice that she heard was solidified in her mind as being related to the other events of the morning wen the police did come knocking on her door, probably around 8:30 a.m.

The TPD clearly stated that they got a tip on the first park, and then searched the other three as they were similar parks.

I would gather that they searched the last park Isa was publically seen early on in the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ginny715