AZ - Isabel Mercedes Celis, 6, Tucson, 20 April 2012 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time believing that, out of 4 people, nobody would have noticed she was missing until morning.

I actually had a similar incident happen to me. I had 5 children and my boyfriend had 3. When going from my house to his we would load up the kids in the van. One day we did this and I cooked dinner at his house. Once dinner was ready I called for everyone to come and eat. My youngest wasn't there. I raced over to my house and there she was sitting on the steps. No one mentioned she wasn't there. You talk about feeling horrible! I thank God nothing happened!

Maybe the senario of forgetting her happened. But I think they would have raced to the last place they saw her first. Maybe they did. We don't know if someone noticed Isabelle was missing after they got home. It is possible they did go back to look for her at the park but couldn't find her. The video could show if their car left in the middle of the night. The park could also have cameras that would show the activity.

Praying for Isabelles safe return.

I feel like we haven't discussed these lake searches very much. Any theories? Just a normal course of investigation, or something more?

I know they were acting on a tip. I wonder what kind of tip would lead them to water, but not a specific body of water? Did a POI show up wet? Mud on the tires? Hmmm. I would think perhaps they found wet clothing in the home, but I wouldn't call that a tip.

I'm thinking maybe someone saw a car close to the water at Lakeside Park and thought it looked suspicious.

I think they probably searched others in the area as a precaution. They searched the one on my side of town on the SW side, Kennedy Park. It's pretty far from Isa's area in my opinion, but they have to cover all the bases.

I actually had a similar incident happen to me. I had 5 children and my boyfriend had 3. When going from my house to his we would load up the kids in the van. One day we did this and I cooked dinner at his house. Once dinner was ready I called for everyone to come and eat. My youngest wasn't there. I raced over to my house and there she was sitting on the steps. No one mentioned she wasn't there. You talk about feeling horrible! I thank God nothing happened!

Maybe the senario of forgetting her happened. But I think they would have raced to the last place they saw her first. Maybe they did. We don't know if someone noticed Isabelle was missing after they got home. It is possible they did go back to look for her at the park but couldn't find her. The video could show if their car left in the middle of the night. The park could also have cameras that would show the activity.

This happens with kids and adults ( my father-in-law and his hunting buddies once forgot one of the members of their group at a rest area along the highway....) so if you forget your child somewhere why not just tell the police what happened?

Lets hope not for Isa sake but what will happen if the case goes cold. Will LE then let out what they found in parents car and what the dogs lead them to, also if any finger prints were found on the window or if polygraphs were taken etc?

Scary. I am glad it worked out okay.

But you guys had EIGHT kids to keep track of. These parents had a 14 yr old,who I assumed needed very little watching, and the 10 yr and and the 6 yr old. I really cannot imagine a scenario where everyone forgot the 6 yr old. Sorry, but ti makes no sense to me. Unless the parents were drinking.

I hate to be negative but was thinking what if the tip was from the person whom took Isa? In hoping LE find her body that the case will calm down and in hopes the police stop searching for who took her. Well stop searching so intensely. Even though they wouldn't stop looking for the perp.
(Edited)
I gotta stop thinking and hope that LE find Isa soon. If she is alive she is scared.

Was there only one LE briefing today - the one this morning? Is another scheduled? How about over the weekend if there isn't a break in the case? I can't help thinking that we will hear from LE less and less unless there is a major development. :moo:

Attention locals:

Tomorrow there will be a benefit car wash at the Autozone on 22nd from 10:00am-3:00pm and all benefits will go to the TMC Search Fund.

There will also be a bake sale at the car wash and all of the profits from that will also be for the TMC Search Fund.

The volunteers are in need of anyone who would be willing to donate bottled water. If you are, please bring it to the car wash.

Thank you!

(taken from the Find Isabel Celis FB page)

I think the next presser is a 6pm local time.

Was there only one LE briefing today - the one this morning? Is another scheduled? How about over the weekend if there isn't a break in the case? I can't help thinking that we will hear from LE less and less unless there is a major development. :moo:

The next update will be a 6:00pm.

Has it been mentioned there is a RSO living a few houses away from the Celis' home? Forgive me if it has, I had heard of one that lived on the other side of Broadway, but hadnt heard about this one that lives on same street as Isabel.

Another briefing is scheduled at 6 pm today. I guess they will be doing two today.

Has it been mentioned there is a RSO living a few houses away from the Celis' home? Forgive me if it has, I had heard of one that lived on the other side of Broadway, but hadnt heard about this one that lives on same street as Isabel.

It hasn't been mentioned by LE, but it has been mentioned on here in one of the first threads. If I remember right, he lives only a few houses down and he is a level 3 predator.

Does anyone know how many bedrooms the house has?

Im just wondering about the dog hitting on something and also the car having items removed by LE.

Maybe uncle J is in town visiting and staying with the family.They might have given him Isa's room and put her in with her bros (maybe this is where the rumour of her sleeping in with her brothers came from ). However, on the night she went missing Uncle J told the family he wasn't coming home so Isa was sleeping in her own room again. Maybe later Uncle J comes home the door is locked/he doesn't want to wake any1 so he sleeps in the red car (lots of people leave pillows etc in cars)

This is only me speculating, reading it back seems unlikely but you never know. Personally, I still don't feel the parents are involved but I still don't know enough fact to say for certain that's just a gut feeling. Thanks for reading

Attention locals:

Tomorrow there will be a benefit car wash at the Autozone on 22nd from 10:00am-3:00pm and all benefits will go to the TMC Search Fund.

There will also be a bake sale at the car wash and all of the profits from that will also be for the TMC Search Fund.

The volunteers are in need of anyone who would be willing to donate bottled water. If you are, please bring it to the car wash.

Thank you!

(taken from the Find Isabel Celis FB page)

(sorry to quote my own post..it wasn't letting me edit it)

Also...

tomorrow there will be another fundraiser at the Cinnabon at Park Place Mall from 4:00pm-8:00pm and 20% of your cinnamon roll purchase will go to the TMC Search Fund.

(trust me folks, Cinnabon has great cinnamon rolls. I wish I lived closer!)

Sorry, what is TMC as in TMC Search Fund?

oh gosh, have been gone most of the day and came home hoping for some good news, but nothing... I'm praying you come home safe soon Isabel!

and, didn't quote who said it, but for those who question why the mother didn't check on Isabel before she left for work, if this is in fact true, just wanted to chime in that I have a little one who at almost 8 is still a very early riser. No mater what time we put her to bed, she is up at 7 am. With this being said, if hubby and I are up before 7 am, we make as little noise as possible and stay far away from her bedroom too, lol. Maybe this is the case in this case, mom knew Isabel had to be up at 8 am, knew she went to bed a little late, and didn't want to possibly wake her.

and, again, just another imo, and sad that we know very little about any of this, i wish the police would offer more information...

Praying for your safe return Isabel!

Don't know if this is just getting hopes up again, but this was just posted on a local media FB page:

KGUN 9 On Your Side
5 minutes ago
UPDATE: Tucson Police have received information that a group of 5 potential witnesses, including 2 males and 3 females, may have information about the disappearance of Isabel Celis. According to Sgt. Maria Hawke, it is believed the group was walking in an eastbound direction along the north side of Saint Joseph's Catholic Church located at 215 South Craycroft Road between 1:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m., Saturday, April 21. The group may have been walking in the direction of, or directly to East Cooper Street and may have been leaving the area of the Cactus Moon Nightclub or Risky Business Restaurant and Bar located in the area of East Broadway Boulevard and South Craycroft Road.

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...five-potential-witnesses-in-isabel-celis-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129